Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  hiceta.alexis on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

plata.mutya wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
lina.mariaangelica wrote:We should never copy someone else's works. Instead, be yourself. Let your brain work. Smile)

I agree! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

cut the crap Alexis. Smile DO IT YOURSELF. Razz

You're a nemik! haha Smile let's stop plagiarising! Smile

hiceta.alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lojo.erica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 pm

Admin wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:Ther are many forms of Plagiarism. One form of Plagiarism is in music. When an artist copys a song of another artist without permission. We should respect other's work. We should not copy it that easily. We should ask permission first.

You are right on this. Plagiarism is not confined in writings only all intellectually made objects when copied without permission is a simple act of plagiarism flower
miss!! may PLus...???
hahah...

Last edited by lojo.erica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm; edited 1 time in total

lojo.erica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:08 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:as i finish reading the powerpoint presentation. i realized that the internet world has many plagiarism going around. :O

Aha. I agree CJ. many are not giving acknowledgements and saying that ut's their own. btw, Nice picture! Smile

marasigan.aira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

yuang.christine wrote:I realized, after viewing the powerpoint, that plagiarism can ruin your life because when you plagiarize, you may be punished and be put in jail. And that would ruin also your reputation. I also learned that copying someone's work even with permission is also a form of plagiarism.

Yeah, we better be careful or else we will pay for our sins. Smile

endaya.jeanoel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

plagiarism!!!

Post  aira.olgado on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

......,ahmm I realized that plagiarism is bad because it is a form of cheating, copying then pasting, and using others work without permission to the owner.., There are many students like us doing this kind of job.....!!! and that's wrong.., all I can say to avoid doing plagiarism, we must do the right things in order for us not to be in danger.......................
Wink

aira.olgado

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  tuzon.ralphanthony on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

Last edited by tuzon.ralphanthony on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm; edited 1 time in total
tuzon.ralphanthony

View user profile http://www.facebuko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  tipa.emmanuel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

vinas.jessica wrote:from now on I wil try to not plagiarize some works on the internet so that i will not be a criminal... Laughing

yes that's right jec. we should try not to plagirize works from the internet. we have many sources in doing our works. i hope this forum can help most of us.
tipa.emmanuel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  pernites.gino on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

pernites.gino

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  coronel.anna on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

SAY NO TO TEMPTATION!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

coronel.anna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

anong pinagpopost mo diyan? Smile)))
rezaba.cj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

yusoph.yasser wrote:
medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.
that's nice Laughing sometimes i use to laugh if i read something that i think is not true or wrong. i realize that i don't have the right to do that because i did just copy it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you should, Yasser-Yasser. :p i guess you should be thankful instead because those ridiculous things give you an idea about the topic you are researching.. tongue

plata.mutya

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:09 pm

medina.joseph wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:
lina.mariaangelica wrote:We should never copy someone else's works. Instead, be yourself. Let your brain work. Smile)

Honestly, at times, letting my brain work for itself is quite hard especially when doing essays about a certain topic, so I resort to paraphrasing other's works. Well, now I know that I should give credit to author when I do that. Well, now that I know that plagiarizing is bad, I should do most of my work according to my own brain, instead of plagiarizing.

That's so true Jerekko, but still even if we think we are letting our brain to work on its own. We cannot really avoid being plagiarism because all the things that we are about to tell or all the things are mind gathered all these years are also the things others discovered or invented and we are just the one who are expanding all these things with the use of modern technology and using many other resources which is another type of plagiarism. Sorry, no one can avoid it. Razz Cool

Exactly. An example is the advancement in science. Most of the things that modern researches discover today are based from the previous works of others, only expounded. Well, even if that kind of thing is plagiarism or not, it helps and we can not avoid it. We should at least tell who's work was it based from Smile
cadorna.jerekko

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  richard.calderon on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

gigante.heno wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.

yeah...i agree with you tipa...XD

Yes because copying is the easiest way to pass our subject requirements(most of the time) Smile)
richard.calderon

Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

coronel.anna wrote:SAY NO TO TEMPTATION!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

YES! Amen! Smile Let's work hard. Smile

marasigan.aira

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  abu.mikkel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
that's always the case for students. We should just read a book or something

Yes. But now a days very few people are using books as reference.

yea. the internet provides us easier ways to find things out.. Smile wel, the point is, we're abusing it..

It all boils down to accessibility of a reference. If only we can make books as accessible as the internet then plagiarism will be solved.
Can you connect a modem on a book Jeanoel???

abu.mikkel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

torres.joshuachristian wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:I realized that plagiarism is everybody's crime. We all do plagiarism!
We should stop doing it so that we will not be in trouble.
STOP PLAGIARISM! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

I agree. Let's all be a SAIYAN and stop plagiarism. XD *utas* HAHA!

well it depends on the situation, you know to yourself that you sometimes plagiarize...Smile but you should be the first one to stop doing it, be a role model. always pray to god. affraid
]

I always pray to God. I include you and yanna in my prayers. I always tell Him to guide you in every act that you do. LET'S ALL BE A SAIYAN! Smile

hiceta.alexis

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:

You are not an exception, I believe.

Always start looking inside of you. Maybe the error is within you. Judge first your self before others.

endaya.jeanoel

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  medina.joseph on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:10 pm

yusoph.yasser wrote:
medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.
that's nice Laughing sometimes i use to laugh if i read something that i think is not true or wrong. i realize that i don't have the right to do that because i did just copy it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Yeah, that is something to think about. Before, I do not really know what plagiarism means even if the teachers are saying that we should avoid it. I do not really know what it is, so I do not know how to avoid it. And I think even if I know what plagiarism is, I will not really avoid it because I do not know how.

medina.joseph

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  yuang.christine on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

resma.chris wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:

You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.
Tipa is correct their are so many temptations thats why I cant avoid doing plagiarism
Temptations can be avoided, only if you wanted to. Like a Star @ heaven
yuang.christine

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.joshuachristian on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:Don't be a copycat. Let's be original. Stop plagiarizing. =))

i agree, and stop abusing the internet in our researches -.-

but guys, we have to admit, that this act of plagiarizing helped us a lot to get better grades. It gives us a more detailed and more interesting researches, that our teachers really do commend.

You're right, Mutya. But if we continue plagiarizing.. We continue doing crime. Plagiarizing wouldn't help us to have a better future. Instead, it may even ruin our future.

i agree with you miss yannah, it may ruin our future someday......

torres.joshuachristian

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  dimailig.jianna on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

i'm already a 4th year highschool student and ngayon ko lang narealize na even at my very young age, i'm doing a crime..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

dimailig.jianna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

marasigan.aira wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:as i finish reading the powerpoint presentation. i realized that the internet world has many plagiarism going around. :O

Aha. I agree CJ. many are not giving acknowledgements and saying that ut's their own. btw, Nice picture! Smile

thanks aira, that's my picture after i finish bathing. Smile
rezaba.cj

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

jarata.kim wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:

including you i suppose? One cannot deny the use of plagiarism since it is very common. Specially for a high school student.

hey kim jarata, don't discriminate chris resma. as i know him, he isn't that bad of a guy. Neutral

I am not discriminating Mr. Resma. I used the word "one" not "Resma"
And another thing, I have been in Chris's group several times and I assure you he won't deny plagiarising his work study

hey chris aren't you always the first who copy the assignments of our classmates.... lol! Laughing Laughing

alfred.mendoza

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  lorenzo.perez on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:11 pm

lojo.erica wrote:Ther are many forms of Plagiarism. One form of Plagiarism is in music. When an artist copys a song of another artist without permission. We should respect other's work. We should not copy it that easily. We should ask permission first.

a few years ago, i came upon some news that Rico Blanco was being accused of using audio mixing software to make his songs...personally, i do not believe this...but i listened to his album 'Your Universe' and i listened to the songs that he alledgedly "copied", and most of these songs do sound in part, the same...i don't know...Maybe Rico Blanco just used other songs for inspiration...

PARTY POISON-GERARD WAY
JET STAR-RAY TORO
FUN GHOUL-FRANK IERO
KOBRA KID-MIKEY WAY

MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

@LCezarPerez on twitter
I <3 MCR
lorenzo.perez

Location : sa Batangas city...sobrang lapit sa SM Batangas...two minute drive...LOL...

View user profile http://enzosilence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  vinas.jessica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:12 pm

tipa.emmanuel wrote:
vinas.jessica wrote:from now on I wil try to not plagiarize some works on the internet so that i will not be a criminal... Laughing

yes that's right jec. we should try not to plagirize works from the internet. we have many sources in doing our works. i hope this forum can help most of us.

thank you mr. Tipa...we need to start now to prevent it..!!!^_^

vinas.jessica

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 12 ... 20  Next