Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  sakamoto.asaka on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 pm

bato.aj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
dayle.mugas wrote:when we use other work without any permission to the owner we commit plagiarism....to avoid plagiarism we must learn to do our work in our own because it is our responsibility... santa rendeer Razz

I agree, Dayle. =) And because of your smilies.. Advance Merry Christmas! :>>>>

happy new year dayle Smile

happy birthday dayle! confused

happy vacation day dayle! Question

sakamoto.asaka

Posts : 14
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  dimailig.jianna on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 pm

bato.aj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
dayle.mugas wrote:when we use other work without any permission to the owner we commit plagiarism....to avoid plagiarism we must learn to do our work in our own because it is our responsibility... santa rendeer Razz

I agree, Dayle. =) And because of your smilies.. Advance Merry Christmas! :>>>>

happy new year dayle Smile

happy birthday dayle! confused
happy valentines dayle! I love you

dimailig.jianna

Posts : 11
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24
Location : granja,lipa city♥♥♥

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  cadorna.jerekko on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:00 pm

taghoy.honey wrote:It has come to be practically a sort of rule in literature, that a man, having once shown himself capable of original writing, is entitled thenceforth to steal from the writings of others at discretion.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

You forgot the quotation marks. Smile
avatar
cadorna.jerekko

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  taghoy.honey on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

Certainly the plagiarism, and dealing with the fallout of it, was the most difficult thing I've ever faced since I started writing.
~Nora Roberts

taghoy.honey

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : lipa city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  coronel.anna on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

TO MUCH OF PLAGIARIZING CAN KILL OUR GRADES!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

coronel.anna

Posts : 19
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23
Location : lipa city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  lojo.erica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

bato.aj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
dayle.mugas wrote:when we use other work without any permission to the owner we commit plagiarism....to avoid plagiarism we must learn to do our work in our own because it is our responsibility... santa rendeer Razz

I agree, Dayle. =) And because of your smilies.. Advance Merry Christmas! :>>>>

happy new year dayle Smile

happy birthday dayle! confused
Birthday m dayle...??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
libre k h??
lol!

lojo.erica

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Lipa City, Batangas,Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  richard.calderon on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

sakamoto.asaka wrote:
bato.aj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
dayle.mugas wrote:when we use other work without any permission to the owner we commit plagiarism....to avoid plagiarism we must learn to do our work in our own because it is our responsibility... santa rendeer Razz

I agree, Dayle. =) And because of your smilies.. Advance Merry Christmas! :>>>>

happy new year dayle Smile

happy birthday dayle! confused

happy vacation day dayle! Question

happy bonifacio day! alien
avatar
richard.calderon

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24
Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  bayawa.cessna on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

pernites.gino wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
yuang.christine wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad



K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

huli k resma.. hahah.. We should stop now or its going to be too late..

asa pa namang mapatigil mo s resma sa pangongopyaXDD
Sad

I know that Chris will learn something on this forum. It will give him the idea that what he is doing is not right.

Yeah, I do hope that Chris will realize it soon. Neutral

AW Exclamation I'm not the only who's always cheating in our class

Yeah Resma. Your'e not alone. I also cheat. JOKE Twisted Evil

d ba chris at tipa nangongopya kayo sa amin ni alana HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nag salita ang di na ngongopya! haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ako? nangongopya???? hindi ah..ako ang kinokopyahan..hahahahaha


parang yung kopya na kinokopya sayo ni chris Alfred eh, . . GALING SAKEN?

Yeah right, parang di yan galing kay Alana ah. =) Laughing

Ung kay Alfred, diba? kay Alana at saken. Smile)
avatar
bayawa.cessna

Posts : 15
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : malapit kanila mendoza,the hostage taker.

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  lorenzo.perez on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:01 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
torres.joshuachristian wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS IMMORAL KAYA WAG NA KAYO MAG PLAGIARISM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Start within you before you ask others to do it.

change can only happen if it begins within... What a Face

you just repharesed what I have said, that is form of plagiarism, isnt it?

mr.enzo you're just plagiarizing jeanoel's work of art.

a sentence, yes... a work of art?..that is still debatable because many a man have said those same words...

Everyone can assume that his/her work is an art depending on the rubric he/she uses. And if I say that my work is an art, you don't have the right to object into it. Understand? or should I translate my sentence for you? Smile

Jeanoel is right, Mr. Perez. Stop it. That's bad. Stop plagiarizing!!

Once again, I would like to thank Yanna for taking the wheel with me in fighting plagiarism. Smile


Miss delas Alas, please do not take this forum personally... Crying or Very sad


Last edited by lorenzo.perez on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

_________________
PICTURE COURTESY OF:
http://www.mychemicalromance.com/sites/mcr6/files/imagecache/photo_thumb/photos/MCR2.jpg



PARTY POISON-GERARD WAY
JET STAR-RAY TORO
FUN GHOUL-FRANK IERO
KOBRA KID-MIKEY WAY


MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE

@LCezarPerez on twitter
I <3 MCR
avatar
lorenzo.perez

Posts : 36
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23
Location : sa Batangas city...sobrang lapit sa SM Batangas...two minute drive...LOL...

View user profile http://enzosilence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  delasalas.justine on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:02 pm

jarata.kim wrote:
taghoy.honey wrote:Because they commonly make use of treasure found in books, as of other treasure belonging to the dead and hidden underground; for they dispose of both with great secrecy, defacing the shape and image of the one as much as of the other.
Sir William Davenant


Try constructing you're own quote rather than copy pasting from the net Very Happy
Not all can understand the deep words of authors. Smile

Kim is right, Honey. Please read the rubric. It might help you in constructing your own sentence. :>
avatar
delasalas.justine

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23
Location : San Pablo City, Laguna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  taghoy.honey on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:02 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:
taghoy.honey wrote:"It has come to be practically a sort of rule in literature, that a man, having once shown himself capable of original writing, is entitled thenceforth to steal from the writings of others at discretion."
Ralph Waldo Emerson

You forgot the quotation marks. Smile

oh sorry

taghoy.honey

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : lipa city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  goyena.alana on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:02 pm

pernites.gino wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
yuang.christine wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad



K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

huli k resma.. hahah.. We should stop now or its going to be too late..

asa pa namang mapatigil mo s resma sa pangongopyaXDD
Sad

I know that Chris will learn something on this forum. It will give him the idea that what he is doing is not right.

Yeah, I do hope that Chris will realize it soon. Neutral

AW Exclamation I'm not the only who's always cheating in our class

Yeah Resma. Your'e not alone. I also cheat. JOKE Twisted Evil

d ba chris at tipa nangongopya kayo sa amin ni alana HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nag salita ang di na ngongopya! haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ako? nangongopya???? hindi ah..ako ang kinokopyahan..hahahahaha


parang yung kopya na kinokopya sayo ni chris Alfred eh, . . GALING SAKEN?

Yeah right, parang di yan galing kay Alana ah. =) Laughing

hoi! wag nyo isama jan nananahimik ako dito! lol!
avatar
goyena.alana

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : rosario, batangas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  cadorna.jerekko on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:02 pm

armenta.sarahniña wrote:As we all know, the most famous search engines are the Google and Yahoo!, but have you ever thought that there are a lot of search engines that you can use for research paper or other purposes? Like Bing,Ask.com,wikiseek,GoodSearch,MSN Search,AllTheWeb.com and etc. Using other search engines can help you to search something that you have not been able to search on Google or Yahoo!. It's really good to know the other search engines than to stick with one or two sources. Smile

and by doing that, we can compare the results and find out which is the best one.
avatar
cadorna.jerekko

Posts : 54
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  vinas.jessica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:02 pm

tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:
bato.aj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
dayle.mugas wrote:when we use other work without any permission to the owner we commit plagiarism....to avoid plagiarism we must learn to do our work in our own because it is our responsibility... santa rendeer Razz

I agree, Dayle. =) And because of your smilies.. Advance Merry Christmas! :>>>>

happy new year dayle Smile

happy birthday dayle! confused

Advance Happy Valentine's Dayle. JUST SEARCH at GOOGLE the origin of Valentines. PRAISE THE LORD!! :DD Embarassed

happy halloween..!!! Twisted Evil

vinas.jessica

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  millama.ericka on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:02 pm

gigante.heno wrote:
vinas.jessica wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
limbo.rizamae wrote:
vinas.jessica wrote:
millama.ericka wrote:If lazy comes...plagiarism will also enter! affraid

you're right miss millama...i agree..im guilty.! lol!

are you guilty for your self... Very Happy Very Happy
joke...

woooo!!!!limbo is joking!!!clap!!!LAUGH!!! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil


HENJO...DON'T CALL HER LIMBO..CALL HER MS. LIMBO...and i am guilty...hahaha

oh sorry... y r u guilty?
wahahaha... lol! all of us are guilty :p

millama.ericka

Posts : 13
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  alfred.mendoza on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm

bayawa.cessna wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
yuang.christine wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad



K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

huli k resma.. hahah.. We should stop now or its going to be too late..

asa pa namang mapatigil mo s resma sa pangongopyaXDD
Sad

I know that Chris will learn something on this forum. It will give him the idea that what he is doing is not right.

Yeah, I do hope that Chris will realize it soon. Neutral

AW Exclamation I'm not the only who's always cheating in our class

Yeah Resma. Your'e not alone. I also cheat. JOKE Twisted Evil

d ba chris at tipa nangongopya kayo sa amin ni alana HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


nag salita ang di na ngongopya! haha Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

ako? nangongopya???? hindi ah..ako ang kinokopyahan..hahahahaha


parang yung kopya na kinokopya sayo ni chris Alfred eh, . . GALING SAKEN?

Yeah right, parang di yan galing kay Alana ah. =) Laughing

Ung kay Alfred, diba? kay Alana at saken. Smile)

ikaw din gino nangongopya sa kin..hahahhaha

alfred.mendoza

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : lipa city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  torres.joshuachristian on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm

lorenzo.perez wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
torres.joshuachristian wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS IMMORAL KAYA WAG NA KAYO MAG PLAGIARISM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Start within you before you ask others to do it.

change can only happen if it begins within... What a Face

you just repharesed what I have said, that is form of plagiarism, isnt it?

mr.enzo you're just plagiarizing jeanoel's work of art.

a sentence, yes... a work of art?..that is still debatable because many a man have said those same words...

Everyone can assume that his/her work is an art depending on the rubric he/she uses. And if I say that my work is an art, you don't have the right to object into it. Understand? or should I translate my sentence for you? Smile

i am not questioning your views...i am just simply stating mine...
-edited version of Kurt Hummel's line...

well that is what you are trying to emphasize to US HUMANS, mind you, were not too naive not to understand what you're talking about, ahuh....like this line "i am not questioning your views...i am just simply stating mine..." no one has the right to change or even do a minor cosmetic in a professional's work of art just like ours, well pls. dont get me wrong because that is what you are trying to emphasize. Smile HRD

torres.joshuachristian

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  lina.mariaangelica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:03 pm

coronel.anna wrote:TO MUCH OF PLAGIARIZING CAN KILL OUR GRADES!!!! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

Yeah, right Aikee! And it can kill us to! We can get expelled because of plagiarizing! Neutral

lina.mariaangelica

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 22
Location : Serendra, Fort Bonifacio

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  bato.aj on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:
goyena.alana wrote:
medina.joseph wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
bato.aj wrote:Internet helps a lot to the society. But, do have a side effects. By the way, if we don't know how to be responsible in reading. Internet doesn't help us. It just help us to be irresponsible. Remember, internet are made to make our lives easy not to be irresponsible! ^.^

Right again, Aj. We should not depend everything on the internet. Sometimes, our own opinion is needed. Smile

Nice idea AJ, but I do remember. Even if someone is truly responsible in doing all his work. he/she cannot still say that he/she did not copy and only means irresponsibility.

that's right.. too much of everything bad for us.. Internet could be helpful if we don't abuse it.. Very Happy



Exactly, copy-pasting teaches us to be a lazy. We just copy other's work with disregard to its content.

Thanks for appreciating my post. All of us have the same idea. READING is NOW a MUST!!! YEAH!!! study

bato.aj

Posts : 28
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23
Location : Alitagtag

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  resma.chris on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

jarata.kim wrote:
taghoy.honey wrote:Because they commonly make use of treasure found in books, as of other treasure belonging to the dead and hidden underground; for they dispose of both with great secrecy, defacing the shape and image of the one as much as of the other.
Sir William Davenant


Try constructing you're own quote rather than copy pasting from the net Very Happy
Not all can understand the deep words of authors. Smile

I agree to KIM you can atleast try to explain what the quote is trying you say

resma.chris

Posts : 23
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  taghoy.honey on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:04 pm

maybe i'm just copying and pasting...
for my own thought the quotes I copy and paste our the right meaning for plagiarism...
peace...!!!!!

taghoy.honey

Posts : 17
Join date : 2010-06-23
Location : lipa city

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  vinas.jessica on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

there are so many search engines pala instead of yahoo and google.!!!

vinas.jessica

Posts : 16
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  delasalas.justine on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

lorenzo.perez wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
torres.joshuachristian wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS IMMORAL KAYA WAG NA KAYO MAG PLAGIARISM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Start within you before you ask others to do it.

change can only happen if it begins within... What a Face

you just repharesed what I have said, that is form of plagiarism, isnt it?

mr.enzo you're just plagiarizing jeanoel's work of art.

a sentence, yes... a work of art?..that is still debatable because many a man have said those same words...

Everyone can assume that his/her work is an art depending on the rubric he/she uses. And if I say that my work is an art, you don't have the right to object into it. Understand? or should I translate my sentence for you? Smile

Jeanoel is right, Mr. Perez. Stop it. That's bad. Stop plagiarizing!!

Once again, I would like to thank Yanna for taking the wheel with me in fighting plagiarism. Smile

Yanna, please do not take this forum personally... Crying or Very sad

Of course not. I'm just saying that Jeanoel is right. What's wrong with that?? It's just my opinion. Don't take it seriously. K?
avatar
delasalas.justine

Posts : 44
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 23
Location : San Pablo City, Laguna

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  yusoph.yasser on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

lojo.erica wrote:
bato.aj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:
dayle.mugas wrote:when we use other work without any permission to the owner we commit plagiarism....to avoid plagiarism we must learn to do our work in our own because it is our responsibility... santa rendeer Razz

I agree, Dayle. =) And because of your smilies.. Advance Merry Christmas! :>>>>

happy new year dayle Smile

happy birthday dayle! confused
Birthday m dayle...??
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!
libre k h??
lol!
dayle libre din aq haha Laughing Laughing

yusoph.yasser

Posts : 10
Join date : 2010-06-23

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  tipa.emmanuel on Wed Nov 17, 2010 3:05 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:
armenta.sarahniña wrote:As we all know, the most famous search engines are the Google and Yahoo!, but have you ever thought that there are a lot of search engines that you can use for research paper or other purposes? Like Bing,Ask.com,wikiseek,GoodSearch,MSN Search,AllTheWeb.com and etc. Using other search engines can help you to search something that you have not been able to search on Google or Yahoo!. It's really good to know the other search engines than to stick with one or two sources. Smile

and by doing that, we can compare the results and find out which is the best one.

your right. maybe because yahoo and google is the most common search engines.
avatar
tipa.emmanuel

Posts : 27
Join date : 2010-06-23
Age : 24
Location : Tanauan Batangas

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 20 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum