Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@ LS 205 Plagiarism and online researching

+37
lalamunan.rhica
gutierrez.sherlyn
pinili.clarkcedric
cataquis.john
limboc.anna
christian.cabungcal
perez.conrade
davidepeña
mea.gerard
belchez.aesley
nosa.gabriel
reyes.paul
villanueva.ted
cainglet.khristobal
lina.christopher
austria.raynier
cesario.joanne
bautista.paula
garing.jell
asino.patricia
buño.eloisa
rosales.rubien
nikko.silva
lumbera.marrus
batuigas.jessa
gandollas.robert
salud.anna
navarro.elaine
sayson.arcelyn
macasaet.roselyn
detorres.marisse
catan.alfred
catipon.nimiel
cordero.cristina
Abu.Kevin
aguas.maria
Admin
41 posters

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next

Go down

@ LS 205 Plagiarism and online researching - Page 7 Empty Re: @ LS 205 Plagiarism and online researching

Post  davidepeña Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

salud.anna wrote:i want to thank google and yahoo for making our life easier. especially when we have assignments. Razz
HAHA. you have many sponsors to thank ha....

davidepeña

Back to top Go down

@ LS 205 Plagiarism and online researching - Page 7 Empty Re: @ LS 205 Plagiarism and online researching

Post  villanueva.ted Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

plagiarism is like a drug that is hard to aviod and we are addicted to it What a Face

villanueva.ted

Back to top Go down

Post  gutierrez.sherlyn Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

villanueva.ted wrote:(in school) what if the owner of the paper let the guy plagiarize the owners work....is there a sanction Question

i don't know ted but the person who will plagiarize should be sensitive enough to do his own work and not to copy the work of others
gutierrez.sherlyn
gutierrez.sherlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  mea.gerard Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

aguas.maria wrote:
cataquis.john wrote:it's easy to do a wrong thing than right one

Yerryt Cataquis!! Smile Hahahaha.. Just always pray so you'll be far from temptations..

you must also have the will to be legal! plagiarism is verey verey baid! scratch

mea.gerard

Back to top Go down

Post  detorres.marisse Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

Its hard to Prevent Plagiarism now that we are bombarded with paperworks. Mad ..
detorres.marisse
detorres.marisse

Back to top Go down

Post  batuigas.jessa Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

gutierrez.sherlyn wrote:
batuigas.jessa wrote:We must always akcnowledge one's work. Smile No to plagiarism! Very Happy

you're right jessa! in addition, citing sources which you don't use is also a form of plagiarism.

Yep. Wink I also learned that from the powerpoint... that's a new information for us. We can definitely use it for our future projects. Smile
batuigas.jessa
batuigas.jessa

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.christopher Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:03 am

catipon.nimiel wrote:
lina.christopher wrote:
perez.conrade wrote:
salud.anna wrote:when you right an essay, don't steal the ideal of others..just understand it so that you'll have your own idea. Very Happy

is it right or write?? Laughing

conrade your right. elephant

you're or your? XD

YOUR. Twisted Evil

lina.christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  macasaet.roselyn Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

nosa.gabriel wrote:BEFORE , Search engine is my BEST Friend. now it's my worst enemy .. PEACE . lol! lol! lol!

worst enemy?how come?

macasaet.roselyn

Back to top Go down

Post  nikko.silva Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

christian.cabungcal wrote:
austria.raynier wrote:
nikko.silva wrote:
austria.raynier wrote:
lumbera.marrus wrote:Plagiarism is immoral Very Happy

this is plagiarism from rubien rosales.. Smile

lol! copying assignment from others is a form of plagiarism...

that's why we all commit plagiarism . lol!

but we can prevent it from happening again..

how...?? confused

nikko.silva

Back to top Go down

Post  reyes.paul Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

Abu.Kevin wrote:Hahaha, people plagiarize because of laziness. SLOTH! one of the 7 Capital Sins, hahaha.

oh no...i'm a sloth.. affraid
reyes.paul
reyes.paul

Back to top Go down

Post  cesario.joanne Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

reyes.paul wrote:
gandollas.robert wrote:most of the students are addicted in doing plagiarism.
]

not really addicted robert... Cool

ADDICTED is different, Robert. geek

cesario.joanne

Back to top Go down

Post  nosa.gabriel Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

macasaet.roselyn wrote:We all say plagiarism is a crime,but we keep doing it(I mean i keep doing it Wink )

AYt. Smile Watch OUT for our THESIS. CHEATERS will benefit the net.. What a Face What a Face

nosa.gabriel

Back to top Go down

Post  lumbera.marrus Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

detorres.marisse wrote:
cataquis.john wrote:it's easy to do a wrong thing than right one

Wrong things are always easier to do. Satan is pulling us down towards him Very Happy
it will pull you down to Dante's Inferno!! Twisted Evil

lumbera.marrus

Back to top Go down

Post  bautista.paula Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

catan.alfred wrote:
bautista.paula wrote:it's a good thing that we discussed Plagiarism. now we know that we can end up in jail by just simply copying and pasting stuffs from the net.

true that, I heard jail have good nomnoms..

I hate plagiarism...
XD

Alfred, did you know that you've commited Plagiarism before? lol!

bautista.paula

Back to top Go down

Post  catan.alfred Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

batuigas.jessa wrote:
christian.cabungcal wrote:The internet can be the fastest way to research on a topic, but not all information in the internet are reliable. Even though we can get right information here, I mostly recommend the use of books.

although books are really reliable, it will take lots of my time before i can find what i am looking for. Internet is still the best for me. It's up to you to justify what it contains. rendeer

why don't we put the books on the internet eh?
with proper licensing and consent of course...
that way it will be easier haha..
ebooks..Razz

catan.alfred

Back to top Go down

Post  austria.raynier Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

Abu.Kevin wrote:Hahaha, people plagiarize because of laziness. SLOTH! one of the 7 Capital Sins, hahaha.

oh my god.. you can go to hell (dante's inferno!) lol! afro

austria.raynier

Back to top Go down

Post  lalamunan.rhica Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

aguas.maria wrote:Plagiarism is never kewl.. I admit I plagiarized already..

Yeah,who doesn't? everyone did it already! but i bet you are the leader of doing this(plagiarism)! hahahaha kidding. peace
lalamunan.rhica
lalamunan.rhica

Back to top Go down

Post  pinili.clarkcedric Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:04 am

yeah! you're right! that's why most of the students didn't learn anything.
pinili.clarkcedric
pinili.clarkcedric

Back to top Go down

Post  catipon.nimiel Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

I think that teachers should have taught us to cite the sources when we were in elementary Smile

catipon.nimiel

Back to top Go down

Post  rosales.rubien Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

studying C.L. very well? lol! lol! yes it is one! but i am also one of those lazy persons lol! lol!
rosales.rubien
rosales.rubien

Back to top Go down

Post  Abu.Kevin Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

detorres.marisse wrote:
Wrong things are always easier to do. Satan is pulling us down towards him Very Happy

When doing bad things, the start of the road is wide and gets steeper as time passes by. While when doing good things, the road starts steep and gets wider. Choose your own path.

Abu.Kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  lumbera.marrus Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

cesario.joanne wrote:
reyes.paul wrote:
]

not really addicted robert... Cool

ADDICTED is different, Robert. geek
robert is addicted in plagiarism Laughing

lumbera.marrus

Back to top Go down

Post  cordero.cristina Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

batuigas.jessa wrote:
christian.cabungcal wrote:The internet can be the fastest way to research on a topic, but not all information in the internet are reliable. Even though we can get right information here, I mostly recommend the use of books.

although books are really reliable, it will take lots of my time before i can find what i am looking for. Internet is still the best for me. It's up to you to justify what it contains. rendeer

For me, books are more reliable. It's just that it takes you hours, sometimes even days, to finish reading. The internet, however, has such a vast source of information that you can no longer determine the wrong and the right one. Books kasi, it's rest assured that it comes from an expert because it wouldn't be published without undergoing some ka-chorvahan in publishing companies. Wink

cordero.cristina

Back to top Go down

Post  garing.jell Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

villanueva.ted wrote:plagiarism is like a drug that is hard to aviod and we are addicted to it What a Face

yeah! your right! Very Happy super addicted.

garing.jell

Back to top Go down

Post  buño.eloisa Thu Nov 18, 2010 9:05 am

Plagiarism is a bad act, but at this point in time in our lives, is it applicable? We submitted a lot of "assignments" that required research and we just COPY-PASTE all the time. cyclops We never learned anything from the assignments we submitted to our teachers because, we never bothered to read it after we COPY-PASTE stuffs. ( guilty. Very Happy ) and we think that teachers also didn't bother to read our assignments for many reasons. For us, submitting an assignment is enough. But deep in our every actions, we are the losers. We did plagiarism, we did a crime, and learned nothing. tongue

buño.eloisa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 21 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14 ... 21  Next