Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

+38
seychelle.malleta
princess.brioso
maralit.pauline
von.manalo
yuson.agatha
jezreel.tumogsoc
laroza.jedpaolo
maica.decastro
dario.zyra
edep.charles
lajara.raymond
fancubit.yvane
Arias,Christian
lorico.diane
lim.samuel
marvin.aguja
almedilla.charles
JohnMajadas
roces.charrizze
sajines.karl
maria.espiritu
Reyes.juhamar
canlas.luis
elizabeth.rivera
AceBenson
ozaeta.mart
rosario.jerome
ariola.robie
castillo.jhonn
christian.cuenca
mariah.ramos
sison.joaquin
ericta.erica
mercado.dave
mendoza.maria
ona.dennis
perez.kathlene
Admin
42 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 3 Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  ericta.erica Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

In just copying someones assignmnet in plagiarism. With this knowledge I have now in Plagiarism, I am more aware of the things that I will do. I myself is guilty of plagiarism.

ericta.erica

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 3 Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  castillo.jhonn Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

plaigarism is a kind of a vice, an immoral act.
Its a fact! Cool

castillo.jhonn

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.maria Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

lajara.raymond wrote:just bellieve in yourself in doing research papers and others..to avoid plagiarism.. What a Face

but sometimes you can't avoid plagiarism.
mendoza.maria
mendoza.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnMajadas Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Arias,Christian wrote:plagarism is bad for many reason one is that it copie's another person work
another is that they keep it for themselves.

Reason's why people do this?
To finish a work more easily without effort.
To use it in an encountered problem.
To get it done more quickly.
To steal another person work and make em suffah. Twisted Evil

effect's of this
people wont trust you...
Actually some wont Razz pretty much depend's on what kind of plagarism u just did lol!
people will become more cautious towards you albino
you will be watched more carefully!? (*Wheee*)

this is a kind of plagiarism Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad tsk tsk tsk..

JohnMajadas

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

edep.charles wrote:Now I know what plagiarism means, It is an act of stealing or copying ideas and works of others. After listening to my teacher's discussion about Plagiarism, i feel guilty because almost everyday I commit plagiarism. But now I know that it is bad, I will now lessen it. Plagiarism is stealing, Stealing is against the law, for short it is a Sin.
To avoid committing that sin, I will nourish my skills in thinking so that i can avoid copying others' thoughts. Eventhough it is hard for me to think on my own because of my laziness, I'll still try my best to avoid Plagiarism. The 1st step that I will do is to change my attitude of being lazy . Next thing to do is for me to be open minded. And last, to nourish it and use my brain for good. That's it. I learned many things today about Plagiarism. Thanks Ms. Obre. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Charles

i think you plagiarised this from the internet! its so long that it looks like it was copied and pasted!

©️AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

Post  laroza.jedpaolo Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

ona.dennis wrote:plagiarism is bad No you can loose peoples trust in you
yes its bad.so dont do that dennis ha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laroza.jedpaolo

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 3 Empty BAD...

Post  jezreel.tumogsoc Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:25 pm

Plagiarism is bad, very bad, and it is not good because it is bad, so bad... lol!
if we plagiarize the punishment is equal to a criminal's punishment because it is bad...
to prevent plagiarizing others' work, which is bad, we should think originally, search your soul and write your feelings,, lol! and avoid copying others idea, it is bad...
plagiarizing is stealing because we are stealing others' work if we plagiarize their work...
jezreel.tumogsoc
jezreel.tumogsoc

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:
mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

yes i agree with dave, and also that we should'nt abuse our latest technology~

do you think you can prevent it?? but i agree..

well, if you WILL do your best to... theres no reason why should'nt be able to prevent it.. yea? lol!

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

laroza.jedpaolo wrote:

yes it is! you too jed u shouldnt plagiarise!

©️AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

Post  sison.joaquin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

If we search for an assignment and research on the net, we must be aware of the things that we are doing, we do not know that we might be stealing other's work or property by just copying and pasting some informations. This is plagiarism. to avoid this, be sure to read first the content, and you may type your assignment on a microsoft word and do it in your own words. But it is also valid if you copy and paste the source or the link of the website that you have gathered information. Laughing
sison.joaquin
sison.joaquin

Back to top Go down

Post  von.manalo Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

now I know on how to avoid plagarism,and now that i know that plagarism is a crime i will not do this anymore!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha!Stop!Plagarism!!! twisted evil Very Happy

von.manalo

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 3 Empty plagiarism, really bad!

Post  yuson.agatha Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

I learned that plagiarism is bad. I know ALL of us have done it, but we can still avoid doing it by using our own words and knowledge. Change, it's not yet too late. Very Happy

yuson.agatha

Back to top Go down

Post  rosario.jerome Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:26 pm

mercado.dave wrote:
rosario.jerome wrote:I learned that plagarism is a big deal,. I should use my own thoughts and ideas so nobody can accuse me plagarism.

i figured we should take note of these stuff while we are about to do our thesis/research papers. It'll be helpful in making us more honest while doing school works. well, i guess not only in school but in everything we do.

We better be careful on what we write in doing our research paper,.Yes there are many sources about our topic,.but it would be better if the ideas came from our own mind,.

rosario.jerome

Back to top Go down

Post  laroza.jedpaolo Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

mendoza.maria wrote:
lajara.raymond wrote:just bellieve in yourself in doing research papers and others..to avoid plagiarism.. What a Face

but sometimes you can't avoid plagiarism.
yes.dont stop believing..and u will avoid it.right?

laroza.jedpaolo

Back to top Go down

Post  lajara.raymond Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

AceBenson wrote:
christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:
mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

maybe we can, if we teach it to every person, AND if everyone is willing enough to use theyre own thoughts~

©AceBenson!

i think we cant prevent it this days..but today i learn that we can lessen plagiarism and time will come that it will gone..and all people can do theirn own..

lajara.raymond

Back to top Go down

Post  JohnMajadas Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

jezreel.tumogsoc wrote:Plagiarism is bad, very bad, and it is not good because it is bad, so bad... lol!
if we plagiarize the punishment is equal to a criminal's punishment because it is bad...
to prevent plagiarizing others' work, which is bad, we should think originally, search your soul and write your feelings,, lol! and avoid copying others idea, it is bad...
plagiarizing is stealing because we are stealing others' work if we plagiarize their work...

yes its bad, its very bad, very very bad, very very very bad, very very very very bad.. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

JohnMajadas

Back to top Go down

Post  christian.cuenca Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

AceBenson wrote:
christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:

maybe we can, if we teach it to every person, AND if everyone is willing enough to use theyre own thoughts~

©️AceBenson!

but theirs a 50-50 chance.. its hard to teach others but we will see.. Shocked

christian.cuenca

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

ona.dennis wrote:
mercado.dave wrote:
castillo.jhonn wrote:As a student many things or ideas are being learned, so we must not waste that knowledge of ours, we must be independent and stand on our own feet, to survive the obstacles and problems of our life. Cool

yes! Very Happy but though, we cannot always stand on our own. sometimes there are problems which require the help and support of others to overcome these obstacles Smile
yes its true but if you aquire too much help from others you will become an irresponsible repson Idea

right, though im not saying you should always depend on others... ^^

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:27 pm

JohnMajadas wrote:
Arias,Christian wrote:plagarism is bad for many reason one is that it copie's another person work

effect's of this
people wont trust you...
Actually some wont Razz pretty much depend's on what kind of plagarism u just did lol!

very well done! haha, it does look like it was plagiarised though~

©️AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

AceBenson wrote:
edep.charles wrote:Now I know what plagiarism means, It is an act of stealing or copying ideas and works of others. After listening to my teacher's discussion about Plagiarism, i feel guilty because almost everyday I commit plagiarism. But now I know that it is bad, I will now lessen it. Plagiarism is stealing, Stealing is against the law, for short it is a Sin.
To avoid committing that sin, I will nourish my skills in thinking so that i can avoid copying others' thoughts. Eventhough it is hard for me to think on my own because of my laziness, I'll still try my best to avoid Plagiarism. The 1st step that I will do is to change my attitude of being lazy . Next thing to do is for me to be open minded. And last, to nourish it and use my brain for good. That's it. I learned many things today about Plagiarism. Thanks Ms. Obre. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Charles

i think you plagiarised this from the internet! its so long that it looks like it was copied and pasted!

©️AceBenson!
i agree with ace you should go to school everyday Laughing

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.maria Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

laroza.jedpaolo wrote:
as if jed your not doing those stop...
mendoza.maria
mendoza.maria

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 3 Empty What i Learned... ??

Post  maralit.pauline Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

Hmm... I learned that we should really be careful citing where we took the information about a research or else it could lead up to [b]PLAGERISM .... I also learned that we might end up in juvy if you commit it... but what if you didn't mean to copy the work of others... I mean.. it could be a coinsidence?? will you still end up in juvy??

maralit.pauline

Back to top Go down

Post  princess.brioso Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

fancubit.yvane wrote:I didn't know that what most of the students are doing when they need research works are plagiarism. Like copying stuffs in the net. Razz well, now, i know. Neutral
But , really, plagiarism is bad. Really bad. Smile We may lose the trust from other people , but most important of all , we are STEALING.
(:

IKR albie! Very Happy plagiarism is effin' bad :PP

princess.brioso

Back to top Go down

Post  Arias,Christian Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

JohnMajadas wrote:

effect's of this
people wont trust you...

Definitely Twisted Evil plagarism is an original work Razz made by the person itself sooo this is definitely plagarism heheh.... Twisted Evil

Arias,Christian

Back to top Go down

Post  maria.espiritu Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

ona.dennis wrote:Plagiarism means using another’s work without giving them credit and saying that it is your own
From: Mirka, 2004, The Plagiarism Trap. Powerpoint Presentation

i avoided plagiarism Very Happy

nice application of the topic but it is better if you just use your own idea heheheheh bom
maria.espiritu
maria.espiritu

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next