Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

+38
seychelle.malleta
princess.brioso
maralit.pauline
von.manalo
yuson.agatha
jezreel.tumogsoc
laroza.jedpaolo
maica.decastro
dario.zyra
edep.charles
lajara.raymond
fancubit.yvane
Arias,Christian
lorico.diane
lim.samuel
marvin.aguja
almedilla.charles
JohnMajadas
roces.charrizze
sajines.karl
maria.espiritu
Reyes.juhamar
canlas.luis
elizabeth.rivera
AceBenson
ozaeta.mart
rosario.jerome
ariola.robie
castillo.jhonn
christian.cuenca
mariah.ramos
sison.joaquin
ericta.erica
mercado.dave
mendoza.maria
ona.dennis
perez.kathlene
Admin
42 posters

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 4 Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  laroza.jedpaolo Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

mendoza.maria wrote:
ona.dennis wrote:plagiarism is bad No you can loose peoples trust in you

loose??? or lose?
its loose!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laroza.jedpaolo

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 4 Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:28 pm

christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:
christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:
mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

yes i agree with dave, and also that we should'nt abuse our latest technology~

do you think you can prevent it?? but i agree..

maybe we can, if we teach it to every person, AND if everyone is willing enough to use theyre own thoughts~

©️AceBenson!

but theirs a 50-50 chance.. its hard to teach others but we will see.. Shocked

yes we will!

©️AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

Post  sison.joaquin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

yes, plagiarism is a crime!!! we should also have copied and pasted the source or the link of the website where we gathered information to know that we did not steal that work of the other people. Wink
sison.joaquin
sison.joaquin

Back to top Go down

Post  edep.charles Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

AceBenson wrote:
edep.charles wrote:Now I know what plagiarism means, It is an act of stealing or copying ideas and works of others. After listening to my teacher's discussion about Plagiarism, i feel guilty because almost everyday I commit plagiarism. But now I know that it is bad, I will now lessen it. Plagiarism is stealing, Stealing is against the law, for short it is a Sin.
To avoid committing that sin, I will nourish my skills in thinking so that i can avoid copying others' thoughts. Eventhough it is hard for me to think on my own because of my laziness, I'll still try my best to avoid Plagiarism. The 1st step that I will do is to change my attitude of being lazy . Next thing to do is for me to be open minded. And last, to nourish it and use my brain for good. That's it. I learned many things today about Plagiarism. Thanks Ms. Obre. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Charles

i think you plagiarised this from the internet! its so long that it looks like it was copied and pasted!

©️AceBenson!

naah.. i did it on my own.. Didn't you read it properly?? i said I will avoid Plagiarism. Read my steps how? so you can do it too. Cool

edep.charles

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

laroza.jedpaolo wrote:
mendoza.maria wrote:

loose??? or lose?

its lose, XDDD

©️AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 4 Empty For me...

Post  rosario.jerome Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

PLAGARISM is just the same of PIRACY lol!

rosario.jerome

Back to top Go down

Post  christian.cuenca Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

Just be YOURSELF... to AVOID plagiarism/// Very Happy

christian.cuenca

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 4 Empty what i've learned

Post  seychelle.malleta Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:29 pm

plagiarism is BAD No! it is also considered as a crime.. plagiarism means taking credit for others work.. it shouldn't be done.. we should use are own words and ideas or just give credit to the source..

seychelle.malleta

Back to top Go down

Post  almedilla.charles Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

we should not become lazy and just copy & paste files from the internet, it is good to include the source and acknowledge them. oh come on! Very Happy

almedilla.charles

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

maria.espiritu wrote:
ona.dennis wrote:Plagiarism means using another’s work without giving them credit and saying that it is your own
From: Mirka, 2004, The Plagiarism Trap. Powerpoint Presentation

i avoided plagiarism Very Happy

nice application of the topic but it is better if you just use your own idea heheheheh bom
but through this example i have succesfully avoided plagiarism haha
©️Dennis Ona

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  maica.decastro Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

fancubit.yvane wrote:I didn't know that what most of the students are doing when they need research works are plagiarism. Like copying stuffs in the net. Razz well, now, i know. Neutral
But , really, plagiarism is bad. Really bad. Smile We may lose the trust from other people , but most important of all , we are STEALING.
(:

Now we all know.. We should avoid it.. Very Happy

maica.decastro

Back to top Go down

Post  roces.charrizze Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

maria.espiritu wrote:
roces.charrizze wrote:Plagiarism should be prevented. tsktsk.
cge nga how???
hehehehehe scratch

By giving citations you know. or by acknowledging the author.

roces.charrizze

Back to top Go down

Post  perez.kathlene Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Almost everybody have done plagiarism. It's too bad that we didn't know it earlier. If we knew it before I think that we won't be guilty by now.

perez.kathlene

Back to top Go down

Post  jezreel.tumogsoc Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

castillo.jhonn wrote:plaigarism is a kind of a vice, an immoral act.
Its a fact! Cool

but i'm not a plagiarizer just because i'm the vice mayor, isn't it?
jezreel.tumogsoc
jezreel.tumogsoc

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

JohnMajadas wrote:
jezreel.tumogsoc wrote:Plagiarism is bad, very bad, and it is not good because it is bad, so bad... lol!
if we plagiarize the punishment is equal to a criminal's punishment because it is bad...
to prevent plagiarizing others' work, which is bad, we should think originally, search your soul and write your feelings,, lol! and avoid copying others idea, it is bad...
plagiarizing is stealing because we are stealing others' work if we plagiarize their work...

yes its bad, its very bad, very very bad, very very very bad, very very very very bad.. Sad Sad Sad Sad Sad

YES! its bad, really really really really really bad! so in short...ITS BAD lol!

but, he does have a good point, doing stuff with your heart might really prevent it..

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 4 Empty Plagiarism! :|

Post  modelo.kevin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

Nowadays, people experiences such an easy life because of the technology made by us, the human beings. Because of this, people are becoming more dependent on these vast range of resources. Like the Internet, people just research on search engines like Google or Yahoo then after the results were displayed, most tend to visit the site and just copy the details written there. Most do not noticed that they are already committing the act of Plagiarism. Plagiarism is an act wherein you copy someone's work without their given permission. I, being a student, had already committed this kind of unexcusable act. I learned in this lesson that it is not right to take someone's work from them especially without their permission. We were given the chance to study- capable of writting, reading, analyzing and many more so why don't we use them for our own good??

modelo.kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  ericta.erica Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:30 pm

canlas.luis wrote:PLAGIARISM guilty of it..haha Smile)

Everybod is. (:

ericta.erica

Back to top Go down

Post  sison.joaquin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

von.manalo wrote:now I know on how to avoid plagarism,and now that i know that plagarism is a crime i will not do this anymore!!!!!hahahahahahahahaha!Stop!Plagarism!!! twisted evil Very Happy
if you want to avoid plagiarism, you may also copy and paste the source or the link of the site where you gathered your information for assignment purposes. What a Face
sison.joaquin
sison.joaquin

Back to top Go down

Post  fancubit.yvane Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

I guess everyone should definitely know and avoid plagiarism. Not all of them know, so we better share this thing to them. Make them understand it and make them prevent it , as well as you do it yourself. Smile
fancubit.yvane
fancubit.yvane

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

AceBenson wrote:
laroza.jedpaolo wrote:
mendoza.maria wrote:

loose??? or lose?

its lose, XDDD

©️AceBenson!
we are talking about plagiarism not my wrong spelling so please lol!
©️Dennis Ona

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

AceBenson wrote:
christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:
christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:
mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

yes i agree with dave, and also that we should'nt abuse our latest technology~

do you think you can prevent it?? but i agree..

maybe we can, if we teach it to every person, AND if everyone is willing enough to use theyre own thoughts~

©️AceBenson!

but theirs a 50-50 chance.. its hard to teach others but we will see.. Shocked

yes we will!

©️AceBenson!

just trust yourself Smile

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

Post  laroza.jedpaolo Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

mendoza.maria wrote:
ona.dennis wrote:
mendoza.maria wrote:

loose??? or lose?
im just a person but plagiarism is still bad Laughing

ok, yeah it's bad.
yes its very bad..ryt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laroza.jedpaolo

Back to top Go down

Post  von.manalo Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:31 pm

Let us not do Plagiarism!but do our own,and pass on...hahahahaha:D

von.manalo

Back to top Go down

Post  maralit.pauline Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

rosario.jerome wrote:PLAGARISM is just the same of PIRACY lol!

yup.. in video/movie version :p

maralit.pauline

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 4 Empty :D

Post  lat.sevilla Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm

Plagiarism is a crime. it shouldn't be done ! k ? Very Happy

Last edited by lat.sevilla on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

lat.sevilla

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11, 12, 13  Next