Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

+29
maranan.bryan
panaligan.abi
tolentino.gio
alvarez.aefrill
kenneth.perez
Carandang.Carmela
tobias.kevin
jeannine.cruz
sanchez.mikaela
ramirez.andrew
mendoza.nina
fondevilla.julius
olan.elona
samita.chonkria
marjolino.jovenal
austria.martin
callanta.marydee
inhumang.lenver
chua.darwin
adan.veronica
cuerdo.camille
lina.maria
venzuela.alexis
macalintal.kathlyn
marquez.isaac
delarosa.yves
alcantara.josef
dayrit.kerwin
Admin
33 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 6 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  kenneth.perez Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 am

alcantara.josef wrote:people of today are not that knowledgeable of citing his/her sources of information that's why they are accused of PLAGIARISM

but still they are not punished Shocked

kenneth.perez

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 6 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  chua.darwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 am

alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:I've learned that plagiarism is a sin, stealing one's property and only copying one's thoughts and ideas without his/her permission. Wink

Whatta tempura title! Control C and then Control V huh? Razz Hahahahaha! Nice. \m/

okay tol, tempura your face. Smile
where is the tempura YUMMMMMMZZZKYY can i have some

chua.darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:31 am

alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

its "Pilipinas kay Ganda" Very Happy

Hahahahahahahaha! Umagang kay ganda daw. lol! lol! lol!

nyahahahahahaha! NICE TRY. Twisted Evil lol! lol!

Hahahahahahahahaha! ATTACT dude, ATTACT! Not Attack. Neutral Smile)

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 6 Empty plagiarism?

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 am

What about the line from a song that we put on our write up? Shocked

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 am

inhumang.lenver wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
olan.elona wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

yes, because they distribute files which are from other's personal stuff...

how about frostwire? isn't it also like limewire?

thee is such thing as frostwire? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Question Exclamation

me neither, elona. HAHA

check http://www.limewire.com/support/pro. B-A-N-N-E-D. haha

elona, i've checked. TRUE ! Laughing

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  amparo.riema Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:32 am

panaligan.abi wrote:now i know what plagiarism is Smile Idea . . .hmm. . .nowadays students tends to copy their assignments from the internet not knowing that it is plagiarism. . we should avoid this kind of action Smile , we must learn to think on our own. . . and never copy the ides of others. . .

what do you mean "IDES"???? what's that???Smile)

amparo.riema

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.nina Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

samita.chonkria wrote:
marjolino.jovenal wrote:
samita.chonkria wrote: all the while i was doing plagiarism when it comes to our assignments that requires research Shocked . good thing i wasnt caught Laughing joke

Let us now do the right thing! Let us help each other by doing what is right! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

by help do you mean we should copy our assignments then acknowledge the one who we copied from?! :PP hahaha joke Laughing Laughing

nice one samita Razz what a smart kid haha xD lol!

mendoza.nina

Back to top Go down

Post  ramirez.andrew Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

sanchez.mikaela wrote:What about the line from a song that we put on our write up? Shocked

lol!

ramirez.andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  alcantara.josef Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:so every one who played in EST covering a song is plagiarism. Very Happy

no!!!we are just appreciating their song!! Evil or Very Mad

try playing a cover song in other countries let see what happen to you..hahaha..even talentadong pinoy pay for the artist to cover a song!!! Twisted Evil

matutuwa p sila....kc nga we are just appreciating thei music....mgglit lng sila pag sumikat k n gmit songs nila... Razz

if that's the case, they shoud sue GLEE!!!

alcantara.josef

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 6 Empty laaazzy

Post  alvarez.aefrill Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

Plagiarism is part of life. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

alvarez.aefrill

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

sanchez.mikaela wrote:What about the line from a song that we put on our write up? Shocked

[b]PLAGIARISM ! Twisted Evil

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  elyza.mangurali Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

adan.veronica wrote:people become lazier because they know that the information they need is found in the internet and they tend steal the works of others for their own. Like a Star @ heaven

Veronica Grace Smile You're definitely right! It is also unfair for those who exerted their effort to provide information while they wouldn't be acknowledge for using it as their reference.

elyza.mangurali

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

chua.darwin wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:I've learned that plagiarism is a sin, stealing one's property and only copying one's thoughts and ideas without his/her permission. Wink

Whatta tempura title! Control C and then Control V huh? Razz Hahahahaha! Nice. \m/

okay tol, tempura your face. Smile
where is the tempura YUMMMMMMZZZKYY can i have some

The tempura is in the Whatta. Go to whatta and you'll find tempura. Hahahahahahahaha! Joke.

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:33 am

alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

its "Pilipinas kay Ganda" Very Happy

Hahahahahahahaha! Umagang kay ganda daw. lol! lol! lol!

nyahahahahahaha! NICE TRY. Twisted Evil lol! lol!

guys new issue..."umagang kay ganda" un pla "Pilipinas kay Ganda"...haha!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

Post  tolentino.gio Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

STDENT are just copying from the internet so their job will be easy!!!!!!! Very Happy

tolentino.gio

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 6 Empty always TWICE

Post  callanta.marydee Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

ALWAYS THINK TWICE BEFORE COPYING SOMETHING FROM THE NET FOR YOUR OWN USAGE:))

callanta.marydee

Back to top Go down

Post  cuerdo.camille Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

macalintal.kathlyn wrote: i think, plagiarism could be a reason of our "laziness" it's easy to COPY-PASTE. right? specially for the students like us, for the sake of our grades, " better than to copy-paste other's work, than to fail in our subject " but in real-life situation, the failures are the people who copied the idea's of others, because they don't really learn anything. right? we should stop copying other's idea. we should be learning from them to formulate or to have our own ideas. who might know? after learning from other's idea, we could have a BETTER idea than them. right? so we should STOP PLAGIARISM. Smile Laughing

Right kath! students are copying and pasting the work of others for the sake of the grades..ahaha..=)) especially when there are projects!

cuerdo.camille

Back to top Go down

Post  chua.darwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

samita.chonkria wrote:
marjolino.jovenal wrote:
samita.chonkria wrote: all the while i was doing plagiarism when it comes to our assignments that requires research Shocked . good thing i wasnt caught Laughing joke

Let us now do the right thing! Let us help each other by doing what is right! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

by help do you mean we should copy our assignments then acknowledge the one who we copied from?! :PP hahaha joke Laughing Laughing
but samita dont kick your computer table haahahah lol!

chua.darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

lina.maria wrote:
inhumang.lenver wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
olan.elona wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

yes, because they distribute files which are from other's personal stuff...

how about frostwire? isn't it also like limewire?

thee is such thing as frostwire? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Question Exclamation

me neither, elona. HAHA

check http://www.limewire.com/support/pro. B-A-N-N-E-D. haha

elona, i've checked. TRUE ! Laughing

plagiarism is really a big thing... no more limewire Crying or Very sad

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.nina Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

olan.elona wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:
lina.maria wrote:

really ?

OMG since when? Are you sure Mr. Isaac? Shocked

yea, isaac ? is it true ? :O

yup the sites already blocked pale

hahaha! at home we're using frostwire... i guess we should stop using it now that we know it is an illegal site or somehting >.< ahahah!

wth? o.o i'm using limewire at home >.< and i dont know some stuff like that Shocked

mendoza.nina

Back to top Go down

Post  marjolino.jovenal Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

alcantara.josef wrote:
maranan.bryan wrote:hii ulet;

keep your valuable documents..
do not let others copied it without your permission

yes! because its your original work and you mst cherish it! Smile))

Smile there is no one else who would care about our own properties aside from us. We could help stop Plagiarism by keeping our properties secured! Very Happy

marjolino.jovenal

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

lina.maria wrote:

[b]PLAGIARISM ! Twisted Evil

If so, Brother Ruben influenced us to do Plagiarism. Tss. lol!

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:34 am

Yeah We didnt put the title and artist in there haha Rolling Eyes

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  samita.chonkria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

callanta.marydee wrote:
macalintal.kathlyn wrote: i think, plagiarism could be a reason of our "laziness" it's easy to COPY-PASTE. right? specially for the students like us, for the sake of our grades, " better than to copy-paste other's work, than to fail in our subject " but in real-life situation, the failures are the people who copied the idea's of others, because they don't really learn anything. right? we should stop copying other's idea. we should be learning from them to formulate or to have our own ideas. who might know? after learning from other's idea, we could have a BETTER idea than them. right? so we should STOP PLAGIARISM. Smile Laughing

I TRULY AGREE WITH YOU!!we should learn from them not COPY them!

but mostly students this days are used to copy and paste, it'll be hard for them to change now. dont you think? Wink

samita.chonkria

Back to top Go down

Post  maranan.bryan Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

venzuela.alexis wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:
angeli.javier wrote:plagiarism is owning one's work and it is against the law. students lke us are used to copy the work of others or cheating, it is one form of plagiarism. many of us resort to cheating instead of studying. we should know our limitations if we copy one's work and learn to work on our own knowledge. Very Happy

We should do our assignments at home. We should avoid the habit of going to school early just to copy our classmate's assignments. Right? Very Happy

Yep yep. You guys were right. If plagiarism is punishable by law, I must be in the jail forever. Haha. Jk.

its better to cheat than to repeat''the old motto''
if we copied somebodies work,we must acknowledge tem

maranan.bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum