Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

+32
palicpic.coleen
llanto.denisse
mercado.christianjay
marasigan.czarina
Custodio.Paolo
jumarang.jabin
gomez.lorenzo
macatangay.fritzie
delarosa.daryl
bautista.mark
arada.beatriz
gherardelli.lorenzo
gutierrez.mariefe
pural.nicole
erandio.benedictB7
umali.carl
torres.dylan
andal.sean
sangcate.christopher
inandan.nicole
sumague.shyra
maderazo.princess
flores.roland
luna.alyssa
pangilinan.marco
ona.gianina
kasilag.rumier
beron.mike
robles.eric
zapata.jerz
suelto.maureen
Admin
36 posters

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 6 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  arada.beatriz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 am

marasigan.czarina wrote:One thing we should really know is how to RESPECT each other. Let's use our minds. Don't plagiarize.

You're right cza. Very Happy If we like to be respected, we should first respect others..
arada.beatriz
arada.beatriz

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 6 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  flores.roland Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

TRUST YOURSELF... XD
flores.roland
flores.roland

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.gianina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

we should avoid using CtrlC && CtrlV! ;>

ona.gianina

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

gomez.lorenzo wrote:Filipinos especially commit plagarism more times than others. When they see someone do something good they are just going to think "Oh, well I guess im just gonna keep doing what that guy is doing, ill get points for that right?"

Yes, that's a sad truth. We Filipinos have developed a nasty habit for procrastinating. We think that it's alright to cheat. Well, I am guilty for plagiarism too. I think everybody is guilty for that action.
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

http://czarinaandrea12.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  pural.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

suelto.maureen wrote:Plagiarism break relationship Sad
Did you guys watch the movie "SOCIAL NETWORK"?? it's about where our favorite social networking site came; FACEBOOK. Before the creators of Facebook came up with this site, they first acuse each other of Plagiarism. You guys should watch that moviea nd see how and why Plagiarism is a BIG DEAL. Very Happy

SO TRUE, MAU! Smile I've watched it already!

pural.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  pangilinan.marco Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

pural.nicole wrote:Be CONFIDENT enough to share your own ideas! Smile

ya!! we should stan on our own ideas !!!! but sometimes we are afraid to show it!!!!
pangilinan.marco
pangilinan.marco

Back to top Go down

Post  bautista.mark Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 am

palicpic.coleen wrote:we have to trust in ourselves that we can also do it and we all have the ability to think intectually.
you're right. there's nothing to lose if you spend time doing what has to be done, in fact we will gain another knowledge that we could use in the future cause some people nowadays are lazy of writing and it seems that playing online games is more important.

bautista.mark

Back to top Go down

Post  andal.sean Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

torres.dylan wrote:P-icking
L-essons
A-nd
G-imics
I-n a book or site without
A- sign of giving credit to the original writter
R-esult
I-s
S-elfishness

AND MAY LEADTO PLAGIARISM! Very Happy lol!
haha...

nice one, dylan!!!! Wink that happens most of the time to students like us.

andal.sean

Back to top Go down

Post  panganiban.jomari Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

L-essons
A-nd
G-imics
R-esult
I-s
S-elfishness

haha...
Good job Dylan..5/5
flower flower flower

panganiban.jomari

Back to top Go down

Post  palicpic.coleen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

God gave us knowledege to think in our own. If we commit plagiarism, its like that we dont use the gift that He had given to us.
palicpic.coleen
palicpic.coleen

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

L-essons
A-nd
G-imics
R-esult
I-s
S-elfishness

haha...

Nice one, Dylan.

Plagiarism is not only a form of cheating but is also a form of selfishness.
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 6 Empty IT'S TRUE

Post  pural.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:54 am

HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy

pural.nicole

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 6 Empty im guilty

Post  delarosa.daryl Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

marasigan.czarina wrote:We should trust our own abilities. Let's believe in what we can do. Don't degrade yourself by cheating. If you know that you can do it, then do it! We can all achieve something if we put our mind into it. Smile

your post really caught my eye CZA ^_^ and your also right! Cheating would degrade one's self...
you know what i mean Wink
delarosa.daryl
delarosa.daryl

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.dylan Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

sangcate.christopher wrote:I myself had commit this crime called PLAGIARISM and I feel guilty and sorry for it.. Mad
We can't blame ourselves if we had plagiarized because it makes our assgnments and researches easier BUT still it is BAD. Cool

I have also commited it when I was not aware of it, but now that we know about it we can now start avoiding it and start using our own intellignce to create at great idea! Twisted Evil

torres.dylan

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 6 Empty an opinion. :)

Post  villanueva.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

Another thing, we should also do some works by our own so that we may learn from it. By trusting in ourselves and abilities, we can all make things better if we want to. We could also be able to do what is best by being a positive-thinker. Don't ever think that you can't do things as others can because we have our own special and unique abilities which others don't have too. It's a sense of being contented with what we have. Just trust yourself! Very Happy Smile
villanueva.alyssa
villanueva.alyssa

https://www.facebook.com/biancaLyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  zapata.jerz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

we should be all ashamed of what we did in copying of other peoples work rather than having long times thinking hard for our works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

zapata.jerz

Back to top Go down

Post  robles.eric Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

gutierrez.mariefe wrote:there are times that we copy our classmates' assignments, a simple copying is a sign of plagiarism.. eventhough it is not in public like copy paste style.. it also claim the word "copy".. copy is a lighter type of plagiarism or maybe copying is under plagiarism, so even we copy a small knowledge of others it result it plagiarism.., for me the word copy means plagiarism..!!! Very Happy

This post is rampant in all classrooms of school. They had no idea that it is serious crime. TSK TSK TSK TSK!! Mad
robles.eric
robles.eric

Back to top Go down

Post  jumarang.jabin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

beron.mike wrote:I think it's time to change our ways, we should use our OWn talents and skills given by the Almighty God.

Yes. We should use what we have. That's why GOD created us with brains to think and create our own works. Laughing
jumarang.jabin
jumarang.jabin

Back to top Go down

Post  erandio.benedictB7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

mercado.christianjay wrote: scratch You ask why plagiarism is STEALING? Question Because when a person tends to plagiarize.. He/She copies the work of a person without giving credit to the one that owns it. Moreover, When one plagiarizes He/She claims the work of a person without permission. No Remember! every crime committed requires a punishment.
So, still want to practice plagiarism? Worst case scenario, you'll be in jail Evil or Very Mad . Try to avoid plagiarism or you'll regret it in the end Very Happy .

yeah,,it is not right to attain one's work which the author work for so long to complete it Very Happy

erandio.benedictB7

Back to top Go down

Post  luna.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:55 am

sangcate.christopher wrote:I myself had commit this crime called PLAGIARISM and I feel guilty and sorry for it.. Mad
We can't blame ourselves if we had plagiarized because it makes our assgnments and researches easier BUT still it is BAD. Cool

I commit this plagiarism by not knowing what is the meaning of that. I copy paste my assignments from the internet, but now i know that it's a bad. I'll try to understand the work and try to make my own work. Very Happy
luna.alyssa
luna.alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  kasilag.rumier Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 am

suelto.maureen wrote:Plagiarism break relationship Sad
Did you guys watch the movie "SOCIAL NETWORK"?? it's about where our favorite social networking site came; FACEBOOK. Before the creators of Facebook came up with this site, they first acuse each other of Plagiarism. You guys should watch that moviea nd see how and why Plagiarism is a BIG DEAL. Very Happy

i agree plagiarism could break friendships or even families What a Face What a Face

watch the movie it tells a you a relly good lesson about plagiarism

kasilag.rumier

Back to top Go down

Post  arada.beatriz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 am

gutierrez.mariefe wrote:there are times that we copy our classmates' assignments, a simple copying is a sign of plagiarism.. eventhough it is not in public like copy paste style.. it also claim the word "copy".. copy is a lighter type of plagiarism or maybe copying is under plagiarism, so even we copy a small knowledge of others it result it plagiarism.., for me the word copy means plagiarism..!!! Very Happy

A lesson had been learned mariefe.. Smile We shouldn't let our classmates just copy our works. Instead, we teach them how so thay can do it on their own. We are able to help them improved without doing any copying..
arada.beatriz
arada.beatriz

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 am

Sometimes, I think why CTRL + C and CTRL + V was even made. Those commands TEMPT us to plagiarize! As long as we use them for the wrong purposes, we commit plagiarism! Let's use our intellect in a way that will benefit ALL OF US.
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

Back to top Go down

Post  palicpic.coleen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 am

panganiban.jomari wrote:
L-essons
A-nd
G-imics
R-esult
I-s
S-elfishness

haha...
Good job Dylan..5/5
flower flower flower

nice one dylan! its definitely true! Laughing
palicpic.coleen
palicpic.coleen

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 6 Empty PLAGIARISM IS A SIN! :DDDD

Post  panganiban.jomari Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 am

SAY NO TO PLAGIARISM!
flower flower flower flower flower

Last edited by panganiban.jomari on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am; edited 1 time in total

panganiban.jomari

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next