Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

+37
aira.olgado
millama.ericka
dimailig.jianna
yusoph.yasser
fuentes.jhoana
sakamoto.asaka
lanzon.joshua
goyena.alana
mercado.aries
coronel.anna
hiceta.alexis
armenta.sarahniƱa
tipa.emmanuel
limbo.rizamae
vinas.jessica
torres.joshuachristian
marasigan.aira
yuang.christine
bato.aj
gigante.heno
endaya.jeanoel
pernites.gino
alfred.mendoza
resma.chris
medina.joseph
abu.mikkel
delasalas.justine
richard.calderon
jarata.kim
lina.mariaangelica
rezaba.cj
plata.mutya
bayawa.cessna
lojo.erica
cadorna.jerekko
lorenzo.perez
Admin
41 posters

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 12 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  lojo.erica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

richard.calderon wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:I never thought that copying assignment from my classmate and doing copy-paste in my research homeworks are act of plagiarism. At least now, lesson learned, I will avoid copy-paste-ing in my research homework and copying my classmates assignments.

Magbago na po tayo, 203! =))

Yabang. Smile)) Sige nga. Try.

haha! wag na tayong mag bago hanggang graduation! Smile)
bad influence si Idol.. ahahah..
We should learn from our mistakes..

lojo.erica

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 12 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:
torres.joshuachristian wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

you're right, ralph. plagiarism is immoral. Smile it's good to see that you're learning from mrs. sumcad's lecture. Smile

mr.hiceta, maybe from now on you're already aware that palagiarism is bad, so, as a friend even when it's hard for a friend to tell you to stop copying my assignment, im telling it to you now STOP PALGIARISM, STOP COMMITING CRIMES, SAVE TREES, REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE. ktnxbye.

ms torres! Smile mr pala. i don't remember copying your assignments. i think it's the other way around. be a man, be a saiyan. Smile

well, mr.smallhen it's a lie i can't remember any instance in my life where i copy any of your assignments, well should i say it should be VICE VERSA?!

K. stop plagiarism, be a saiyan. Smile

yeah youre right... lol!

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME SO WE NEED TO STOP PLAGIRISM!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Yes! your right Aries. We should stop Plagiarism, but can you really avoid plagiarism??

1.Read about the topic you will have to work on a book or an internet site
2.Understand and learn as much as you can
3.Put away the thing you are reading (book or an internet site)
4.Do your work in your own words
5.If you ran out of words, read the source again
6.Put it away the source
7.Continue on your work
8.Repeat process until you finish

If necessary, quote a passage. Put a citation in the passage.

Jerekko, kindly write the cite/book/presentation where you did get it.

What are you talking about?o.0 That was based from my opinion. Well, it works well, for me, when I feel the need of becoming industrious at times.
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

lina.mariaangelica wrote:
marasigan.aira wrote:What you reap is what you sow. Very Happy

Don't copy. K? haha

K, Aira! HAHA. :> We should sto plagiarism! STOP! lol!

nice one, aira! Smile be a saiyan ange/mica/bunso/keiyla. Smile

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  richard.calderon Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:Well, let's discuss about wading the net.

start the topic...
richard.calderon
richard.calderon

Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

Back to top Go down

Post  bato.aj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:I never thought that copying assignment from my classmate and doing copy-paste in my research homeworks are act of plagiarism. At least now, lesson learned, I will avoid copy-paste-ing in my research homework and copying my classmates assignments.

Yes, tama yan yanna! Be who we are. In every action we do, it always mirrors our self how we will be in future.

bato.aj

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:33 pm

millama.ericka wrote:If lazy comes...plagiarism will also enter! affraid

Yes you're right EM. so let's stop plagiarizing! ):<
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Post  lojo.erica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

millama.ericka wrote:If lazy comes...plagiarism will also enter! affraid
I agree..
We should not be lazy so Plagiarism will not enter...

lojo.erica

Back to top Go down

Post  abu.mikkel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME SO WE NEED TO STOP PLAGIRISM!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Yes! your right Aries. We should stop Plagiarism, but can you really avoid plagiarism??

1.Read about the topic you will have to work on a book or an internet site
2.Understand and learn as much as you can
3.Put away the thing you are reading (book or an internet site)
4.Do your work in your own words
5.If you ran out of words, read the source again
6.Put it away the source
7.Continue on your work
8.Repeat process until you finish

If necessary, quote a passage. Put a citation in the passage.

Jerekko, kindly write the cite/book/presentation where you did get it.
Haha, obviously the internet:D

abu.mikkel

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

armenta.sarahniƱa wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
that's always the case for students. We should just read a book or something

Yes. But now a days very few people are using books as reference.

yea. the internet provides us easier ways to find things out.. Smile wel, the point is, we're abusing it..

It all boils down to accessibility of a reference. If only we can make books as accessible as the internet then plagiarism will be solved.
Can you connect a modem on a book Jeanoel???

Books can be accesible through the internet. Our Economics book is accesible on the internet Razz

I see your point, but remember we have a lot of books and not all of them can be access in the world wide web.

I agree with what Mr. Endaya said, "We have a lot of books and not all of them can be access in the world wide web."

yeah youre right... lol!

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Post  fuentes.jhoana Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:
fuentes.jhoana wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:
fuentes.jhoana wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

yeaaah your right!! we should not copy others work ryt? ahaha! praise the LORD! Very Happy

THANK YOU MARGARITE! Yeah.. You're right. Instead of doing plagiarism, why won't we just praise the lord? pray to God? Attend mass every Sunday? Do good to others? Love one another? I LOVE GOD! Do you love God? Try to use your own knowledge in answering your assignments, etc. K? HALLELUIJIAH!!

YOUR WELCOME ANTHONY! okaaay! I LOVE GOD TOO! hahah! I think your learning to MRS. SUMCAD! haha! happy for you! haha! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN! :DD

YES to GOD! Yes to Search-In! I really learned a lot from Mrs. Juliet.. Your happy for me? I'm very happy for you! HAHA! AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!! :DD

Search-In?? k.. haha.. Change topic! WADING THROUGH THE NET.. k? Very Happy
fuentes.jhoana
fuentes.jhoana

Back to top Go down

Post  tipa.emmanuel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

resma.chris wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
yuang.christine wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation
You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.
Tipa is correct their are so many temptations thats why I cant avoid doing plagiarism
Temptations can be avoided, only if you wanted to. Like a Star @ heaven
I change my mind, I agree to Tin Tipa is wrong haha lol!
If there's a will there's a way
patemptation temptation pa kasi si Tipa
Because temptation is part of plagiarisim. If you can't resist the temptation, you will copy the works of others. Like what you do?
tipa.emmanuel
tipa.emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
coronel.anna wrote:most of us students do plagiarize because they think it's the easiest way to have an assignment but do you know that it is also a form of cheating.. so guys.. don't ever try this beacuse it is a MAJOR MAJOR violation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you're right for me, aika. you're right. <3 so all of us should avoid this or sige kayo.pagagalitan kayo ni brother ruben. Neutral

YIEEEE!!!!! Like it. aha.<333333 Cheating is a major offense and we are graduating students. So we must not cheat...!!

marasigan.aira

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.joshuachristian Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:34 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:

you're right, ralph. plagiarism is immoral. Smile it's good to see that you're learning from mrs. sumcad's lecture. Smile

mr.hiceta, maybe from now on you're already aware that palagiarism is bad, so, as a friend even when it's hard for a friend to tell you to stop copying my assignment, im telling it to you now STOP PALGIARISM, STOP COMMITING CRIMES, SAVE TREES, REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE. ktnxbye.

ms torres! Smile mr pala. i don't remember copying your assignments. i think it's the other way around. be a man, be a saiyan. Smile

yeah san sebastian is right and ms torres, i mean mr torres is already a man. Smile)

k. how about you? i bet you're not. just correct me dude, im trying to read it beyond it's boundaries. Very Happy

torres.joshuachristian

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

armenta.sarahniƱa wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
that's always the case for students. We should just read a book or something

Yes. But now a days very few people are using books as reference.

yea. the internet provides us easier ways to find things out.. Smile wel, the point is, we're abusing it..

It all boils down to accessibility of a reference. If only we can make books as accessible as the internet then plagiarism will be solved.
Can you connect a modem on a book Jeanoel???

Books can be accesible through the internet. Our Economics book is accesible on the internet Razz

I see your point, but remember we have a lot of books and not all of them can be access in the world wide web.

I agree with what Mr. Endaya said, "We have a lot of books and not all of them can be access in the world wide web."

i also agree with ms sarah. she's sweet and sexy. be a saiyan. Smile

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  coronel.anna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
coronel.anna wrote:most of us students do plagiarize because they think it's the easiest way to have an assignment but do you know that it is also a form of cheating.. so guys.. don't ever try this beacuse it is a MAJOR MAJOR violation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

you're right for me, aika. you're right. <3 so all of us should avoid this or sige kayo.pagagalitan kayo ni brother ruben. Neutral

hahaha!!! what do you mean? im right for you?? haha lol! we should learn from our mistakes.. kaya ikaw mr rezaba always do your assignments all by yourself ha Exclamation Wink

coronel.anna

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

marasigan.aira wrote:

Let's change for the better. Smile)

Right, Aira! XD Lalu na at bukas na ang retreat natin. It's really the right time to change for the better. :>
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

plata.mutya wrote:you what, ngayon ko lang narealize na.. Google is very much abused by us, when we do reaserches... i think we should try other search engines, maybe.. we could find a more reliable information than google can provide.. Smile

That is also the reason why there is such thing as "I-google mo!".

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 12 Empty SEARCH ENGINES.

Post  lina.mariaangelica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

Whoa. I just realized .. There are so many search engines that can help us in doing our hw's! Smile) When you type in google or yahoo, there are more than a million results that you'll see. Unfortunately, we cannot plagiarize and steal others' idea. Too bad! HAHA. lol!

lina.mariaangelica

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.aries Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

gigante.heno wrote:AM I CRIMINAL? coz my job is to plagiarize...copying one's assignment... monkey
CRIMINAL KA! DAPAT KA NG MAKULONG

mercado.aries

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:35 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:you what, ngayon ko lang narealize na.. Google is very much abused by us, when we do reaserches... i think we should try other search engines, maybe.. we could find a more reliable information than google can provide.. Smile

The library is the most reliable source of information, but finding a book in that place is a major hassle. We should try other search engines instead of google, like those metasearch-engines we just discussed about.

Yah, i'm sure madami jan.. Smile we just don't let ourselves look for it.. kasi we were too lazy to search for new things, kaya nmn, we were stuck on using google, which we all know is very basic..

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.joshuachristian Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:36 pm

alfred.mendoza wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:

well, mr.smallhen it's a lie i can't remember any instance in my life where i copy any of your assignments, well should i say it should be VICE VERSA?!

K. stop plagiarism, be a saiyan. Smile

yeah youre right... lol!

i agree.

torres.joshuachristian

Back to top Go down

Post  lorenzo.perez Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:36 pm

gigante.heno wrote:AM I CRIMINAL? coz my job is to plagiarize...copying one's assignment... monkey

in the sense of being a student, yes...because it is stipulated in the handbook that cheating is a Category II offense...and plagiarism is a form of cheating...not only do you cheat the teacher, but you cheat yourself...you deprive youself of the experience of learning a vital skill in life... affraid
lorenzo.perez
lorenzo.perez

Location : sa Batangas city...sobrang lapit sa SM Batangas...two minute drive...LOL...

http://enzosilence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:37 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:

That is also the reason why there is such thing as "I-google mo!".

tooomo! Smile you should try it sometimes, mr. Endaya. :p

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:37 pm

coronel.anna wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:

hahaha!!! what do you mean? im right for you?? haha lol! we should learn from our mistakes.. kaya ikaw mr rezaba always do your assignments all by yourself ha Exclamation Wink

GUMAGANUN?? Kayong dalawa ha. q: <3 O Cj, be good. stop copying assignments. =)
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 20 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 16 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum