Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

+37
aira.olgado
millama.ericka
dimailig.jianna
yusoph.yasser
fuentes.jhoana
sakamoto.asaka
lanzon.joshua
goyena.alana
mercado.aries
coronel.anna
hiceta.alexis
armenta.sarahniña
tipa.emmanuel
limbo.rizamae
vinas.jessica
torres.joshuachristian
marasigan.aira
yuang.christine
bato.aj
gigante.heno
endaya.jeanoel
pernites.gino
alfred.mendoza
resma.chris
medina.joseph
abu.mikkel
delasalas.justine
richard.calderon
jarata.kim
lina.mariaangelica
rezaba.cj
plata.mutya
bayawa.cessna
lojo.erica
cadorna.jerekko
lorenzo.perez
Admin
41 posters

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

jarata.kim wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

including you i suppose? One cannot deny the use of plagiarism since it is very common. Specially for a high school student.

hey kim jarata, don't discriminate chris resma. as i know him, he isn't that bad of a guy. Neutral
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 3 Empty GUILTY! >:))

Post  lina.mariaangelica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

I am guilty of plagiarism! Neutral I use the copy-paste method almost all the time when our teachers ask us to do homeworks and research. Copy one paragraph from one source and another paragraph from the other. Then I'll say that I did my own research and that hw is mine. Hoho. Bad cheetah! >Smile)

lina.mariaangelica

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 3 Empty plagiarism

Post  limbo.rizamae Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

I realized that copying the research from the internet is plagiarism and we must not do it because it is bad. Laughing Laughing

limbo.rizamae

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 3 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  abu.mikkel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation
You should be more sensitive Chris

abu.mikkel

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 3 Empty Plagiarism

Post  tipa.emmanuel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

Now I know that copying assignments everday and everything that we copy are called Plagiarism. All of us are capable of plagiarism. We can't prevent copying works of others.
tipa.emmanuel
tipa.emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post  armenta.sarahniña Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

I just now realized that even in little things like getting a quote or sort of information without indicating a credit from the net can be considered as plagiarism. I can say that there really times that I'm guilty of it. Neutral
armenta.sarahniña
armenta.sarahniña

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 3 Empty Plagiarism! :|

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

I realized that plagiarism is everybody's crime. We all do plagiarism!
We should stop doing it so that we will not be in trouble.
STOP PLAGIARISM! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  coronel.anna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:00 pm

After the discussion about Plagiarism, i realized that i do plagarize because of the seemingly endless assignments. Sad Sometimes i just rephrase other terms to make the topic more interesting.

coronel.anna

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 pm

jarata.kim wrote:

including you i suppose? One cannot deny the use of plagiarism since it is very common. Specially for a high school student.

Chris you are always the first who copy the assigntments of our classmates... Cool

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Post  richard.calderon Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 pm

abu.mikkel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
that's always the case for students. We should just read a book or something

Yes. But now a days very few people are using books as reference.
richard.calderon
richard.calderon

Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.aries Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:01 pm

After I read the content of powerpoint presentation about plagiarism,I realized that I am guilty of copying and pasting text from any web.Sometimes when I have assignment I'm just copying to wikipedia or to other website

mercado.aries

Back to top Go down

Post  goyena.alana Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 pm

Most of the internet users are committing plagiarism. Most of these are students like us who copy their assignments, research papers, and projects in the internet without acknowledging the author. The reasons behind commiting plagiarism is that we didn't know that we are stealing, we're too happy we got what we needed that we didn't notice we didn't acknowledge the author, and sometimes we just don't care.
goyena.alana
goyena.alana

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 pm

richard.calderon wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:Don't be a copycat. Let's be original. Stop plagiarizing. =))

i agree, and stop abusing the internet in our researches -.-

but guys, we have to admit, that this act of plagiarizing helped us a lot to get better grades. It gives us a more detailed and more interesting researches, that our teachers really do commend.

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  tipa.emmanuel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:02 pm

abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation
You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.
tipa.emmanuel
tipa.emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post  lanzon.joshua Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Plagiarism is a crime. After reading the powerpoint, I realized that I am guilty of this crime. Whenever I use the internet for doing my assignments, I was plagiarizing. We should stop this crime. We should let our brain work. Plagiarism is immoral.

lanzon.joshua

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:I realized that plagiarism is everybody's crime. We all do plagiarism!

Yes.Well, at least 'avoid' it. And not all people can be a SAIYAN like you xD
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.mariaangelica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

marasigan.aira wrote:
lina.mariaangelica wrote:We should never copy someone else's works. Instead, be yourself. Let your brain work. Smile)

I agree Angelica. All of us can make our brains work and learn.

You're right, Aira. Yet some of us students think that they do not have the capacity to make their own. They underestimate themselves, so they just plagiarize instead.

lina.mariaangelica

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

Nowadays, in our society many issue arise from there and there. But the solution remains to be vague. We need to start today, so that when its the time of our generation, pure honesty will be valued. Maybe plagiarism sometime is not that bad, but always remember that if something is tend to be done continuosly it will grow as a habit next to life stlye.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:I realized that plagiarism is everybody's crime. We all do plagiarism!

I agree. Let's all be a SAIYAN and stop plagiarism. XD *utas* HAHA!
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:I realized that plagiarism is very common among us. Specially in paperworks assigned by the teacher. Fortunately, they don't sue us for it lol!

As of today, i haven't heard of anyone being sued because of plagiarism in High School. But we are in our college years, I asure you people will totally check every word you use.

Your right, Jeano! We must watch out evry word we use because we are the ones responsible for it.

marasigan.aira

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:03 pm

medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.

yeah, you're right idol JV. even you my Idol knows the truth of life.

Well let's stop the plagiarising, guys. Smile We have a brighter future for tomorrow.
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Post  sakamoto.asaka Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

most of us are guilty in plagiarism.. but now we know that it is a wrong doing, we must avoid in copying other's work Very Happy

sakamoto.asaka

Back to top Go down

Post  jarata.kim Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:

hey kim jarata, don't discriminate chris resma. as i know him, he isn't that bad of a guy. Neutral

I am not discriminating Mr. Resma. I used the word "one" not "Resma"
And another thing, I have been in Chris's group several times and I assure you he won't deny plagiarising his work study

jarata.kim

Back to top Go down

Post  medina.joseph Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:
lina.mariaangelica wrote:We should never copy someone else's works. Instead, be yourself. Let your brain work. Smile)

Honestly, at times, letting my brain work for itself is quite hard especially when doing essays about a certain topic, so I resort to paraphrasing other's works. Well, now I know that I should give credit to author when I do that. Well, now that I know that plagiarizing is bad, I should do most of my work according to my own brain, instead of plagiarizing.

That's so true Jerekko, but still even if we think we are letting our brain to work on its own. We cannot really avoid being plagiarism because all the things that we are about to tell or all the things are mind gathered all these years are also the things others discovered or invented and we are just the one who are expanding all these things with the use of modern technology and using many other resources which is another type of plagiarism. Sorry, no one can avoid it. Razz Cool

medina.joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

I agree! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11 ... 20  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum