Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

+37
aira.olgado
millama.ericka
dimailig.jianna
yusoph.yasser
fuentes.jhoana
sakamoto.asaka
lanzon.joshua
goyena.alana
mercado.aries
coronel.anna
hiceta.alexis
armenta.sarahniƱa
tipa.emmanuel
limbo.rizamae
vinas.jessica
torres.joshuachristian
marasigan.aira
yuang.christine
bato.aj
gigante.heno
endaya.jeanoel
pernites.gino
alfred.mendoza
resma.chris
medina.joseph
abu.mikkel
delasalas.justine
richard.calderon
jarata.kim
lina.mariaangelica
rezaba.cj
plata.mutya
bayawa.cessna
lojo.erica
cadorna.jerekko
lorenzo.perez
Admin
41 posters

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  Admin Wed Nov 17, 2010 12:09 pm

Post your realization, comments, comments, insights, etc. See the rubric

Admin
Admin

http://glendaobre.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty plagiarism

Post  lorenzo.perez Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:44 pm

hmmm...when i hear this word i always think of a few books i read...because i always qoute some passages...
especially from my favorite author, Edith Hamilton... Twisted Evil Very Happy jocolor
lorenzo.perez
lorenzo.perez

Location : sa Batangas city...sobrang lapit sa SM Batangas...two minute drive...LOL...

http://enzosilence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:46 pm

I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty Plagiarism

Post  lojo.erica Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

Ther are many forms of Plagiarism. One form of Plagiarism is in music. When an artist copys a song of another artist without permission. We should respect other's work. We should not copy it that easily. We should ask permission first.

lojo.erica

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  bayawa.cessna Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

I realized that I always plagiarize. When I do paperworks and assignments I am plagarizing.
bayawa.cessna
bayawa.cessna

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty yah. i'm one of them. :(

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:48 pm

gaad. Smile as i read the powerpoint, i realized that i am really Guilty of plagiarism.. Smile haha! whenever i do my assignments, researches, and all school stuffs, i always use the internet to get some ideas and putting it on my paper. :/ I never knew that i could be imprisoned for that, I'm stealing. Sad

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  lorenzo.perez Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:49 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.

at least you learned something...and you can avoid plagiarism even if it's unintentional... Twisted Evil
lorenzo.perez
lorenzo.perez

Location : sa Batangas city...sobrang lapit sa SM Batangas...two minute drive...LOL...

http://enzosilence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:50 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.

you're not the only one jerekko. i plagiarized most of the time too.Especially, when my teachers always give assignments, i just searched it and just copy it most of the time.
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty PLAGIARISM. :/

Post  lina.mariaangelica Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

We should never copy someone else's works. Instead, be yourself. Let your brain work. Smile)

lina.mariaangelica

Back to top Go down

Post  jarata.kim Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I realized that plagiarism is very common among us. Specially in paperworks assigned by the teacher. Fortunately, they don't sue us for it lol!

jarata.kim

Back to top Go down

Post  richard.calderon Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

wew. now i know that i always plagiarize. all of those projects and researches... Neutral Neutral
richard.calderon
richard.calderon

Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

I've learned and realized that plagiarism is really a big deal. It's a crime. And we should avoid plagiarizing others works. We should be original. We should think of our own idea. And if we can't avoid it, at least let's give credit to its author and owner. K? :>

Last edited by delasalas.justine on Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  lojo.erica Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

bayawa.cessna wrote:I realized that I always plagiarize. When I do paperworks and assignments I am plagarizing.
Me too.. But now I have to stop it because it is like stealing.. Stealing is bad...

lojo.erica

Back to top Go down

Post  abu.mikkel Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:51 pm

bayawa.cessna wrote:I realized that I always plagiarize. When I do paperworks and assignments I am plagarizing.
me too

abu.mikkel

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:52 pm

When it comes to online researching, I realized that I am limiting the internets potential for searching information by using only one search engine, which is google. I just learned that there are some search engines that searches other search engines like yahoo,google and msn for more information.
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:53 pm

lojo.erica wrote:Ther are many forms of Plagiarism. One form of Plagiarism is in music. When an artist copys a song of another artist without permission. We should respect other's work. We should not copy it that easily. We should ask permission first.

I guess, the artists pay an amount to the owner of the piece so, she could use it for herself.. ayt?..

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty Plagiarism, cannot be avoided

Post  medina.joseph Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.

medina.joseph

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Don't be a copycat. Let's be original. Stop plagiarizing. =))
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 Empty -.-

Post  resma.chris Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

resma.chris

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

well, at least now. I know what I'm doing is called plagiarism and it is bad. I will try harder from now on and do my researches without relying much in the internet. Very Happy
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

I learn that plagiarism is bad that is should be tolerated by the students and to the society... I also learn that is copying anothers work and make it his own and that is very immoral........... cheers lol!

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.mariaangelica Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:54 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:

you're not the only one jerekko. i plagiarized most of the time too.Especially, when my teachers always give assignments, i just searched it and just copy it most of the time.

I agree, guys. Hmm. When we're asked by our teachers to do researching, we are really not researching. Instead, we copy someone else's research. I never thought that the simple "copy-paste" from the search engine can cause us to go behind bars!

lina.mariaangelica

Back to top Go down

Post  pernites.gino Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 pm

For me, it is good that we have been able to know what Plagiarism really is and to how we could avoid doing it. It would make us remember to give credit to one's work whenever we intend to borrow or to use some of their knowledge for our own.

pernites.gino

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 pm

As I go through the presentation of Plagiarism, one thing I have realized is that when the time I learned about internet and its feature, I have started and continued to plagiarize others' property. Because as we all know, internet is one click away compare to books that are hard to find. I am guilty in plagiarism.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  richard.calderon Wed Nov 17, 2010 1:55 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:Don't be a copycat. Let's be original. Stop plagiarizing. =))

i agree, and stop abusing the internet in our researches -.-
richard.calderon
richard.calderon

Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 20 1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 20  Next