Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

+38
seychelle.malleta
princess.brioso
maralit.pauline
von.manalo
yuson.agatha
jezreel.tumogsoc
laroza.jedpaolo
maica.decastro
dario.zyra
edep.charles
lajara.raymond
fancubit.yvane
Arias,Christian
lorico.diane
lim.samuel
marvin.aguja
almedilla.charles
JohnMajadas
roces.charrizze
sajines.karl
maria.espiritu
Reyes.juhamar
canlas.luis
elizabeth.rivera
AceBenson
ozaeta.mart
rosario.jerome
ariola.robie
castillo.jhonn
christian.cuenca
mariah.ramos
sison.joaquin
ericta.erica
mercado.dave
mendoza.maria
ona.dennis
perez.kathlene
Admin
42 posters

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  Admin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:04 pm

Make reactions on the new knowledge that you learned from the two files Plagiarism.ppt and Wading through the Net
Question Idea

Admin
Admin

http://glendaobre.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty What I learned :)

Post  perez.kathlene Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:12 pm

I learned that I should use my own ideas to avoid plagiarism.

perez.kathlene

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

plagiarism is bad No you can loose peoples trust in you

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty plagiarism

Post  mendoza.maria Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:13 pm

plagiarism is a sin. it's is a bad act.
it's goodn know that i have a background about that.
we can't avoid that but we can minimize doing it. Very Happy
mendoza.maria
mendoza.maria

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  mendoza.maria Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:15 pm

ona.dennis wrote:plagiarism is bad No you can loose peoples trust in you

loose??? or lose?
mendoza.maria
mendoza.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:15 pm

In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:16 pm

mendoza.maria wrote:

loose??? or lose?
im just a person but plagiarism is still bad Laughing

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  ericta.erica Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:16 pm

We should be careful in copying informations that came from the internet nor books. Using another's work or plagiarism is bad. We should always use our own words and ideas.

ericta.erica

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty I LEARNED :D

Post  mariah.ramos Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I learned that plagiarism is a crime that I should avoid. One should use their own words and thought, by doing so, we attain the trust of others.

mariah.ramos

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Plagiarism is a crime!

Post  sison.joaquin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I realized that we should also include the link of the website that we had gathered information for our assignments and research, because we do not own that information, we just get it from the net. Rolling Eyes
sison.joaquin
sison.joaquin

Back to top Go down

Post  christian.cuenca Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

plagiarism is using anothers work.. we should give credit where you have your information. Very Happy

christian.cuenca

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty I am me

Post  castillo.jhonn Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

As a student many things or ideas are being learned, so we must not waste that knowledge of ours, we must be independent and stand on our own feet, to survive the obstacles and problems of our life. Cool

castillo.jhonn

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty What I Learned

Post  ariola.robie Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

Pladiarism is bad. It's the stealing or copying of somebodies work without giving them credits, so don't do it. Very Happy

Last edited by ariola.robie on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

ariola.robie

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Plagarism is a big deal.

Post  rosario.jerome Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:17 pm

I should use my own thoughts and ideas so nobody can accuse me of plagarism.I should have originality, I should not copy other's ideas.

Last edited by rosario.jerome on Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

rosario.jerome

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Plagiarism and search engines

Post  ozaeta.mart Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I didn't really know that there is such thing as Plagiarism. I didn't know that copying and pasting stuffs for your assignments and other work will cause you such a big consequence. Knowing that there is such thing as Plagiarism, students will now be aware that it is not right to juct copy and paste stuff from the internet. Student's work will now be harder but still it's worth it because they will learn not just information about certain topics but also they will learn different values such as being responsible, industrious and being honest. But we live in the 21st century so that means we can't avoid copying others work. Plagiarizing others work is bad if you will just copy and paste. We should also learn to thank and recognize them.

We should be industrious in finding assignments online. We learned different websites wherein we can find more sources for our assignments in school. Different search engines can be a really big help to us but again we should learn to recognize other people's work and try our best to avoid Plagiarism.

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
ozaeta.mart
ozaeta.mart

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

yes i agree with dave, and also that we should'nt abuse our latest technology~

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Plagiarism....

Post  elizabeth.rivera Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

I learned that Plagiarism is copying of one's original work....and to avoid this you have to give credit to the source and use your own words.

elizabeth.rivera

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty GUILTY! :))

Post  canlas.luis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

PLAGIARISM guilty of it..haha Smile)

canlas.luis

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.maria Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

ona.dennis wrote:
mendoza.maria wrote:

loose??? or lose?
im just a person but plagiarism is still bad Laughing

ok, yeah it's bad.
mendoza.maria
mendoza.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  christian.cuenca Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:18 pm

mariah.ramos wrote:I learned that plagiarism is a crime that I should avoid. One should use their own words and thought, by doing so, we attain the trust of others.
is it realy a crime??

christian.cuenca

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Plagiarism is against god

Post  Reyes.juhamar Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

God has given us different talents and skills, so if we do plagiarism, we do not trust ourselves and we under estimate god's gifts to us so therefore plagiarism is against god!!! Ps. Try to avoid iT....

Reyes.juhamar

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty Plagiarism

Post  maria.espiritu Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

na realize ko na minsan may mga bagay tayong ginawa na akala natin ay tama tulad na lang ng pagkopya ng information sa internet na isinasabmit naman sa teacher. Akala ko noon tama ang ginawa ko pero mali na pala. Ito pala ay isang form ng pagnanakaw ng knowledge ng iba. Mabuti na lang naintroduced ang topic na ito nang sa ganun ay maprevent ang plagiarism nang sa ganun sa pag laki natin ay di na ito magagawa pa. Mas nakakaproud na ipakita o ipaalam ang isang idea na mismo at originally na nang galing sayo. Laughing
maria.espiritu
maria.espiritu

Back to top Go down

Post  roces.charrizze Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

Plagiarism should be prevented. tsktsk.

roces.charrizze

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

castillo.jhonn wrote:As a student many things or ideas are being learned, so we must not waste that knowledge of ours, we must be independent and stand on our own feet, to survive the obstacles and problems of our life. Cool

yes! Very Happy but though, we cannot always stand on our own. sometimes there are problems which require the help and support of others to overcome these obstacles Smile

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines Empty plagiarism

Post  sajines.karl Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

i learn that if you do plagiarism you might be caught and you will be arrested Sad

sajines.karl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 13 1, 2, 3 ... 11, 12, 13  Next