Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

+37
aira.olgado
millama.ericka
dimailig.jianna
yusoph.yasser
fuentes.jhoana
sakamoto.asaka
lanzon.joshua
goyena.alana
mercado.aries
coronel.anna
hiceta.alexis
armenta.sarahniƱa
tipa.emmanuel
limbo.rizamae
vinas.jessica
torres.joshuachristian
marasigan.aira
yuang.christine
bato.aj
gigante.heno
endaya.jeanoel
pernites.gino
alfred.mendoza
resma.chris
medina.joseph
abu.mikkel
delasalas.justine
richard.calderon
jarata.kim
lina.mariaangelica
rezaba.cj
plata.mutya
bayawa.cessna
lojo.erica
cadorna.jerekko
lorenzo.perez
Admin
41 posters

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 10 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:
torres.joshuachristian wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

you're right, ralph. plagiarism is immoral. Smile it's good to see that you're learning from mrs. sumcad's lecture. Smile

mr.hiceta, maybe from now on you're already aware that palagiarism is bad, so, as a friend even when it's hard for a friend to tell you to stop copying my assignment, im telling it to you now STOP PALGIARISM, STOP COMMITING CRIMES, SAVE TREES, REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE. ktnxbye.

ms torres! Smile mr pala. i don't remember copying your assignments. i think it's the other way around. be a man, be a saiyan. Smile

yeah san sebastian is right and ms torres, i mean mr torres is already a man. Smile)
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 10 Empty Plagiarism

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 pm

I never thought that copying assignment from my classmate and doing copy-paste in my research homeworks are act of plagiarism. At least now, lesson learned, I will avoid copy-paste-ing in my research homework and copying my classmates assignments.

Magbago na po tayo, 203! =))
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 10 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  jarata.kim Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:STOP PLAGIARISM! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

inulit? Laughing

jarata.kim

Back to top Go down

Post  tipa.emmanuel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:25 pm

cadorna.jerekko wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME SO WE NEED TO STOP PLAGIRISM!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
Yes! your right Aries. We should stop Plagiarism, but can you really avoid plagiarism??

1.Read about the topic you will have to work on a book or an internet site
2.Understand and learn as much as you can
3.Put away the thing you are reading (book or an internet site)
4.Do your work in your own words
5.If you ran out of words, read the source again
6.Put it away the source
7.Continue on your work
8.Repeat process until you finish

If necessary, quote a passage. Put a citation in the passage.

Oh yes Jerekko! your right about that! Because I read that a while ago.
tipa.emmanuel
tipa.emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

yuang.christine wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:As I go through the presentation of Plagiarism, one thing I have realized is that when the time I learned about internet and its feature, I have started and continued to plagiarize others' property. Because as we all know, internet is one click away compare to books that are hard to find. I am guilty in plagiarism.

Me too, I'm also guilty of it. I've copied many info, pictures, and videos from the internet not knowing that I'm already plagiarizing.

Now that we are fully aware of the consiquence and the definition of plagiarism. Its time to do something.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  tuzon.ralphanthony Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

fuentes.jhoana wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:
fuentes.jhoana wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

yeaaah your right!! we should not copy others work ryt? ahaha! praise the LORD! Very Happy

THANK YOU MARGARITE! Yeah.. You're right. Instead of doing plagiarism, why won't we just praise the lord? pray to God? Attend mass every Sunday? Do good to others? Love one another? I LOVE GOD! Do you love God? Try to use your own knowledge in answering your assignments, etc. K? HALLELUIJIAH!!

YOUR WELCOME ANTHONY! okaaay! I LOVE GOD TOO! hahah! I think your learning to MRS. SUMCAD! haha! happy for you! haha! PRAISE THE LORD! AMEN! :DD

YES to GOD! Yes to Search-In! I really learned a lot from Mrs. Juliet.. Your happy for me? I'm very happy for you! HAHA! AMEN. PRAISE THE LORD!! :DD

Last edited by tuzon.ralphanthony on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
tuzon.ralphanthony
tuzon.ralphanthony

http://www.facebuko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.joshuachristian Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:

you're right, ralph. plagiarism is immoral. Smile it's good to see that you're learning from mrs. sumcad's lecture. Smile

mr.hiceta, maybe from now on you're already aware that palagiarism is bad, so, as a friend even when it's hard for a friend to tell you to stop copying my assignment, im telling it to you now STOP PALGIARISM, STOP COMMITING CRIMES, SAVE TREES, REDUCE, REUSE, RECYCLE. ktnxbye.

ms torres! Smile mr pala. i don't remember copying your assignments. i think it's the other way around. be a man, be a saiyan. Smile

well, mr.smallhen it's a lie i can't remember any instance in my life where i copy any of your assignments, well should i say it should be VICE VERSA?!

torres.joshuachristian

Back to top Go down

Post  resma.chris Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

lojo.erica wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

huli k resma.. hahah.. We should stop now or its going to be too late..

asa pa namang mapatigil mo s resma sa pangongopyaXDD
I agree... lol!
parang hindi ka nangogngopya henjo ah Question

resma.chris

Back to top Go down

Post  abu.mikkel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:26 pm

resma.chris wrote:
yuang.christine wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.
Tipa is correct their are so many temptations thats why I cant avoid doing plagiarism
Temptations can be avoided, only if you wanted to. Like a Star @ heaven
I change my mind, I agree to Tin Tipa is wrong haha lol!
If there's a will there's a way

abu.mikkel

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 10 Empty POOR GOOGLE. :)

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

you what, ngayon ko lang narealize na.. Google is very much abused by us, when we do reaserches... i think we should try other search engines, maybe.. we could find a more reliable information than google can provide.. Smile

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:

yeah san sebastian is right and ms torres, i mean mr torres is already a man. Smile)

great job, john lloyd! Smile buy idol's new album. he's promoting anti-plagiarism. Smile

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:

Yeaa right, Ralph. I also feel lazy in doing assignments and researches. |:
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  tuzon.ralphanthony Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:

HEEEY! You Saiyans! Don't fight with each other.. Our foe is the Nemik race, the one with glasses. HAHA! We must make peace not war. and stop PLAGIARISM! PRAISE THE LORD!! :DD
tuzon.ralphanthony
tuzon.ralphanthony

http://www.facebuko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gigante.heno Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

resma.chris wrote:
yuang.christine wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:

You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.
Tipa is correct their are so many temptations thats why I cant avoid doing plagiarism
Temptations can be avoided, only if you wanted to. Like a Star @ heaven
I change my mind, I agree to Tin Tipa is wrong haha lol!
but can you do it, chris? i bet u can't lol!

gigante.heno

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:I never thought that copying assignment from my classmate and doing copy-paste in my research homeworks are act of plagiarism. At least now, lesson learned, I will avoid copy-paste-ing in my research homework and copying my classmates assignments.

Yabang. Smile)) Sige nga. Try.
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:27 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:STOP PLAGIARISM! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

Aha. Amen! STOP IT!

marasigan.aira

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 10 Empty Tips how to avoid Plagiarism :)

Post  bato.aj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

If ever you get a topic or document on someone's work, be sure that you acknowledge the author or cite the references. And if ever you edit someone's work, still don't forget to credit them. But, if you can avoid editing someone's work.. BETTER. study

bato.aj

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

resma.chris wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
lojo.erica wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

huli k resma.. hahah.. We should stop now or its going to be too late..

asa pa namang mapatigil mo s resma sa pangongopyaXDD
I agree... lol!
parang hindi ka nangogngopya henjo ah Question

yeah youre right... lol!

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Post  coronel.anna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

most of us students do plagiarize because they think it's the easiest way to have an assignment but do you know that it is also a form of cheating.. so guys.. don't ever try this beacuse it is a MAJOR MAJOR violation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

coronel.anna

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:I never thought that copying assignment from my classmate and doing copy-paste in my research homeworks are act of plagiarism. At least now, lesson learned, I will avoid copy-paste-ing in my research homework and copying my classmates assignments.

YANNA, don't you ever copy my assignments again,okay? Smile be a saiyan! Very Happy

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS IMMORAL KAYA WAG NA KAYO MAG PLAGIARISM Exclamation Exclamation Exclamation

Start within you before you ask others to do it.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  lorenzo.perez Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:28 pm

gigante.heno wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
resma.chris wrote:
lorenzo.perez wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:

including you i suppose? One cannot deny the use of plagiarism since it is very common. Specially for a high school student.

hey kim jarata, don't discriminate chris resma. as i know him, he isn't that bad of a guy. Neutral

I am not discriminating Mr. Resma. I used the word "one" not "Resma"
And another thing, I have been in Chris's group several times and I assure you he won't deny plagiarising his work study

hey chris aren't you always the first who copy the assignments of our classmates.... lol! Laughing Laughing

yeah...hahaha...but we give him our permission...so, technically it's not plagiarism... Shocked
I agree

@chris...
of course you would agree...but you should learn how to make your assignment for yourself...your friends won't be with you forever, you know... Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil
@enzo : weh?
@henjo.GIGANTE
yes...we'll see chris in the future, yes...but there will be a chapter in his life that he will live through without our help or at least he won't have us to copy from...
lorenzo.perez
lorenzo.perez

Location : sa Batangas city...sobrang lapit sa SM Batangas...two minute drive...LOL...

http://enzosilence.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 pm

coronel.anna wrote:most of us students do plagiarize because they think it's the easiest way to have an assignment but do you know that it is also a form of cheating.. so guys.. don't ever try this beacuse it is a MAJOR MAJOR violation Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

yeah youre right... lol!

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 pm

plata.mutya wrote:you what, ngayon ko lang narealize na.. Google is very much abused by us, when we do reaserches... i think we should try other search engines, maybe.. we could find a more reliable information than google can provide.. Smile

The library is the most reliable source of information, but finding a book in that place is a major hassle. We should try other search engines instead of google, like those metasearch-engines we just discussed about.
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Post  vinas.jessica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:29 pm

yusoph.yasser wrote:
vinas.jessica wrote:
mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME SO WE NEED TO STOP PLAGIRISM!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

you are right aries....but in some cases we can't prevent plagiarism becaus we need it.!!! Evil or Very Mad
yes, sometimes we really need to do this but give credit or you can ask permission if you want to hahaha Laughing Laughing Laughing

tnx yasser,,..but even though we give credit or ask permission we are still plagiarizing in some ways.....

vinas.jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 15 ... 20  Next