Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

+32
palicpic.coleen
llanto.denisse
mercado.christianjay
marasigan.czarina
Custodio.Paolo
jumarang.jabin
gomez.lorenzo
macatangay.fritzie
delarosa.daryl
bautista.mark
arada.beatriz
gherardelli.lorenzo
gutierrez.mariefe
pural.nicole
erandio.benedictB7
umali.carl
torres.dylan
andal.sean
sangcate.christopher
inandan.nicole
sumague.shyra
maderazo.princess
flores.roland
luna.alyssa
pangilinan.marco
ona.gianina
kasilag.rumier
beron.mike
robles.eric
zapata.jerz
suelto.maureen
Admin
36 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:44 am

Post your insights, ideas, comments, wholesome reactions here. Any untoward discussions will be deleted.

Admin
Admin

http://glendaobre.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  suelto.maureen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 am

we should not claim other's work as ours, we should always put ourselves in the shoe of the author Smile
suelto.maureen
suelto.maureen

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  zapata.jerz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:26 am

plagerism is a crime that you can be sued by the person who typed it !!!!!!!!!! ouch !!!!!!! affraid affraid

zapata.jerz

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty Dissatisfied :(

Post  robles.eric Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:27 am

What a Face Plagiarism can never be avoided because evev though you didn't copy it, you will still end up writing your idea not knowing that your written idea was written by someone else.
robles.eric
robles.eric

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty PL4614R!SM :)

Post  beron.mike Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:27 am

...jejeje

i realized that plagiarism is not good, we could even be imprisoned if we do this. For me, plagiarism is not an option, we should use our own ideas, we just don't believe in our own skills. We should practice our self - confidence so that we can express our feelings, reactions and ideas with originality Smile)

beron.mike

Back to top Go down

Post  kasilag.rumier Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 am

i agree with mau the work were taking off the internet is other people's hard work

kasilag.rumier

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty PL@614R!SM :)

Post  ona.gianina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 am

plagiarism is not goooood. We have our own opinions and ideas so we should not copy other's ideas and opinions. plagiarism is a form of cheating. && cheating is baaaad.

ona.gianina

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty reply

Post  pangilinan.marco Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:29 am

It's like a crime......stealing one's ideas!!!
tsk tsk....
pangilinan.marco
pangilinan.marco

Back to top Go down

Post  luna.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 am

Plagiarism is stealling the work of others just like copying there work and claiming that there are yours. You can avoid plagiarism by getting the idea of the work and changing the words using your own words. Smile
luna.alyssa
luna.alyssa

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty plagiarism

Post  flores.roland Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 am

plagiarism is stealing just like piracy... and we all know that stealing is a crime... XD
flores.roland
flores.roland

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty :)

Post  robles.eric Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 am

How sad. I thought that it would be a good thing 2 do. lol!
robles.eric
robles.eric

Back to top Go down

Post  zapata.jerz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:30 am

you should be knowlegeable enuff to cite your sources in your works that you are doing to not get in truble lol! cheers

zapata.jerz

Back to top Go down

Post  maderazo.princess Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 am

i think we should'nt claim any work that is'nt ours.. because, imagine if you so hard on something, then you post it on the internet, and you found out that somebody claimed your work without any difficulties.. what would you feel? always bear in mind these things.. Rolling Eyes Very Happy cheers
maderazo.princess
maderazo.princess

Back to top Go down

Post  pangilinan.marco Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 am

But sometimes we can't avoid it cause its the easy way...
hmmmm..... Question
pangilinan.marco
pangilinan.marco

Back to top Go down

Post  sumague.shyra Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 am

we'll I'm gulty as charged. Neutral when I was still in elementary, I used to browse the web and "copy-paste" certain informations without knowing that it is a crime to do that kind of action because I wanted my paper to be clean and the URL is making the paper dirty. So, what I do is remove the copyrights from my paper. Oh well, lesson learned! Wink
sumague.shyra
sumague.shyra

https://www.facebook.com/yralovesyou || http://yralovesyou.tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post  beron.mike Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:32 am

ona.gianina wrote:plagiarism is not goooood. We have our own opinions and ideas so we should not copy other's ideas and opinions. plagiarism is a form of cheating. && cheating is baaaad.

that is correct.. simple cheating is a form of plagiarism we should avoid this kind of action, and try to learn from our mistakes. Razz

beron.mike

Back to top Go down

Post  kasilag.rumier Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:32 am

maybe they should have a program or something to detect plagiarism Very Happy Very Happy

kasilag.rumier

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.gianina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:32 am

beron.mike wrote:...jejeje

i realized that plagiarism is not good, we could even be imprisoned if we do this. For me, plagiarism is not an option, we should use our own ideas, we just don't believe in our own skills. We should practice our self - confidence so that we can express our feelings, reactions and ideas with originality Smile)

yaaaaa! we should have originality. Very Happy

ona.gianina

Back to top Go down

Post  inandan.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

Plagiarism is a product of laziness, don't you think? cause we can actually do the work if we think hard enough. We shouldn't copy others' work and show our own originality Very Happy
inandan.nicole
inandan.nicole

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines Empty PlAGIARISM

Post  sangcate.christopher Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

I realized that we must give credit and respect to the works of others because they are the one's who had used their time and knowledge just to give information to us. Sad
sangcate.christopher
sangcate.christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  andal.sean Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:33 am

one must avoid plagiarism...others did their best so they can have a good outcome and it is not right to copy it,they exerted effort by doing it and by copying it we commit plagiarism. Cool

andal.sean

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.dylan Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 am

we ALL know that plagiarism is bad, but still even if we know that it is somewhat illegal, it can sometimes be hard to avoid doing it specially when what you need to find is very urgent and we have lack of time to look or research for it. Yes that's my ipinion. Razz rar!

torres.dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  suelto.maureen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 am

now that we know all know why Plagiarism is a crime, are we still gonna copy other's work Question
well, its not really wrong to copy other's work unless we put their names on it and admit that we copy it Smile
suelto.maureen
suelto.maureen

Back to top Go down

Post  sumague.shyra Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 am

maderazo.princess wrote:i think we should'nt claim any work that is'nt ours.. because, imagine if you so hard on something, then you post it on the internet, and you found out that somebody claimed your work without any difficulties.. what would you feel? always bear in mind these things.. Rolling Eyes Very Happy cheers

I agree with what you've said Princess. It's really.. let's say "heartbreaking Question" to see your works claimed by others without any difficulties in doing your work.
sumague.shyra
sumague.shyra

https://www.facebook.com/yralovesyou || http://yralovesyou.tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post  umali.carl Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 am

we're all smart people. we don't need to copy other people's ideas

umali.carl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next