Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

+37
aira.olgado
millama.ericka
dimailig.jianna
yusoph.yasser
fuentes.jhoana
sakamoto.asaka
lanzon.joshua
goyena.alana
mercado.aries
coronel.anna
hiceta.alexis
armenta.sarahniña
tipa.emmanuel
limbo.rizamae
vinas.jessica
torres.joshuachristian
marasigan.aira
yuang.christine
bato.aj
gigante.heno
endaya.jeanoel
pernites.gino
alfred.mendoza
resma.chris
medina.joseph
abu.mikkel
delasalas.justine
richard.calderon
jarata.kim
lina.mariaangelica
rezaba.cj
plata.mutya
bayawa.cessna
lojo.erica
cadorna.jerekko
lorenzo.perez
Admin
41 posters

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 7 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

lina.mariaangelica wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:Nowadays, in our society many issue arise from there and there. But the solution remains to be vague. We need to start today, so that when its the time of our generation, pure honesty will be valued. Maybe plagiarism sometime is not that bad, but always remember that if something is tend to be done continuosly it will grow as a habit next to life stlye.

Yeah. Jeanoel "PJ" Endaya, we should avoid plagiarism. :> Vote Poging Jeano for president in the next generation! Very Happy

Yeah!!! Smile And if one day, I'll be the president, I will elimenate plagiarism in order for us to have a peaceful life.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 7 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

you're right, ralph. plagiarism is immoral. Smile it's good to see that you're learning from mrs. sumcad's lecture. Smile

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  gigante.heno Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:15 pm

alfred.mendoza wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

including you i suppose? One cannot deny the use of plagiarism since it is very common. Specially for a high school student.

hey kim jarata, don't discriminate chris resma. as i know him, he isn't that bad of a guy. Neutral

I am not discriminating Mr. Resma. I used the word "one" not "Resma"
And another thing, I have been in Chris's group several times and I assure you he won't deny plagiarising his work study

hey chris aren't you always the first who copy the assignments of our classmates.... lol! Laughing Laughing

of course chris is plagiarizing...coz he`s copying my assignments...XD

gigante.heno

Back to top Go down

Post  dimailig.jianna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

morada.john wrote:i noticed almost all of us is doing plagiarism.....we should stop plagiarism:) Very Happy Smile Smile Smile Very Happy

you're right mr. morada.
What a Face

dimailig.jianna

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

sakamoto.asaka wrote:
dimailig.jianna wrote:
i'm already a 4th year highschool student and ngayon ko lang narealize na even at my very young age, i'm doing a crime..

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

jianna.. masyado ka naman Smile) haha!! okay lang yan. wag ka lang papahuli Smile)

Hahaha. Basta avoid copying others work. Ok girls ? :>
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:
yusoph.yasser wrote:
medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.
that's nice Laughing sometimes i use to laugh if i read something that i think is not true or wrong. i realize that i don't have the right to do that because i did just copy it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you should, Yasser-Yasser. :p i guess you should be thankful instead because those ridiculous things give you an idea about the topic you are researching.. tongue

Mutya, yasser yasser is a good boy. he's not a plastic and he doesn't plagiarize! Smile love you yasser yasser! Smile

oh, Smile i can't agree with that, everyone is guilty of this issue.. Smile i'm pretty sure that YASSER-YASSER is guilty of it too.. love you too Yasser-yasser. :p

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:
coronel.anna wrote:SAY NO TO TEMPTATION!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

But.. It's so HARD to resist temptations. SO WE MUST PRAY TO GOD. GO PACMAN!!
AVOID DOING PLAGIARISM! :DD

Nice one Ralph. Smile

marasigan.aira

Back to top Go down

Post  yusoph.yasser Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:
plata.mutya wrote:
yusoph.yasser wrote:
medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.
that's nice Laughing sometimes i use to laugh if i read something that i think is not true or wrong. i realize that i don't have the right to do that because i did just copy it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

you should, Yasser-Yasser. :p i guess you should be thankful instead because those ridiculous things give you an idea about the topic you are researching.. tongue
ALEXIS!!! ANG PAG SASAIYAN GA EHH plagiarizing din??
Mutya, yasser yasser is a good boy. he's not a plastic and he doesn't plagiarize! Smile love you yasser yasser! Smile

yusoph.yasser

Back to top Go down

Post  lojo.erica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME SO WE NEED TO STOP PLAGIRISM!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes
I agree aries..
Let's stop now before its too late..

lojo.erica

Back to top Go down

Post  vinas.jessica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:16 pm

mercado.aries wrote:PLAGIARISM IS A CRIME SO WE NEED TO STOP PLAGIRISM!!! Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes Rolling Eyes

you are right aries....but in some cases we can't prevent plagiarism becaus we need it.!!! Evil or Very Mad

vinas.jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  limbo.rizamae Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

aira.olgado wrote:......,ahmm I realized that plagiarism is bad because it is a form of cheating, copying then pasting, and using others work without permission to the owner.., There are many students like us doing this kind of job.....!!! and that's wrong.., all I can say to avoid doing plagiarism, we must do the right things in order for us not to be in danger.......................
Wink

yeh right aira plagiarism is bad, and don't cheat and copy assignments.. Very Happy Very Happy

limbo.rizamae

Back to top Go down

Post  tuzon.ralphanthony Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

fuentes.jhoana wrote:
tuzon.ralphanthony wrote:I really don't want to plagiarize but I always feel lazy in answering the assignments, researches, and paperworks given to me. I also think? that.. It gives us a hard time to answer so all we just do is to PLAGIARIZE!! HIYEAH! But, it's an immoral act. We must understand that it's an act of stealing. From now on, I will TRY my VERY BEST to avoid doing PLAGIARISM. HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy I will pray to God always and attend mass every Sunday. I will do moral acts do others. I LOVE GOD. LET'S ALL AVOID PLAGIARISM!! God Bless to us and GO MANNY PACMAN!! :DD

yeaaah your right!! we should not copy others work ryt? ahaha! praise the LORD! Very Happy

THANK YOU MARGARITE! Yeah.. You're right. Instead of doing plagiarism, why won't we just praise the lord? pray to God? Attend mass every Sunday? Do good to others? Love one another? I LOVE GOD! Do you love God? Try to use your own knowledge in answering your assignments, etc. K? HALLELUIJIAH!!
tuzon.ralphanthony
tuzon.ralphanthony

http://www.facebuko.com

Back to top Go down

Post  gigante.heno Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

tipa.emmanuel wrote:
gigante.heno wrote:
tipa.emmanuel wrote:
vinas.jessica wrote:from now on I wil try to not plagiarize some works on the internet so that i will not be a criminal... Laughing

yes that's right jec. we should try not to plagirize works from the internet. we have many sources in doing our works. i hope this forum can help most of us.

"we have many sources in doing our works." eh di plagiarism parin un?XXDD lol!

you can use your creative thinking. i know that our minds have many good thoughts and ideas.

yan...i agree with u na... lol!

gigante.heno

Back to top Go down

Post  resma.chris Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

lorenzo.perez wrote:
alfred.mendoza wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:
rezaba.cj wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

including you i suppose? One cannot deny the use of plagiarism since it is very common. Specially for a high school student.

hey kim jarata, don't discriminate chris resma. as i know him, he isn't that bad of a guy. Neutral

I am not discriminating Mr. Resma. I used the word "one" not "Resma"
And another thing, I have been in Chris's group several times and I assure you he won't deny plagiarising his work study

hey chris aren't you always the first who copy the assignments of our classmates.... lol! Laughing Laughing

yeah...hahaha...but we give him our permission...so, technically it's not plagiarism... Shocked
I agree

resma.chris

Back to top Go down

Post  richard.calderon Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

LEGIT ba to? haha Very Happy
richard.calderon
richard.calderon

Location : lumiko ka sa kanto, tapos kanan, then left a little bit..konti lang..aun na un

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:
sakamoto.asaka wrote:
dimailig.jianna wrote:
i'm already a 4th year highschool student and ngayon ko lang narealize na even at my very young age, i'm doing a crime..

jianna.. masyado ka naman Smile) haha!! okay lang yan. wag ka lang papahuli Smile)

LIKE! cheers

marasigan.aira

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:
sakamoto.asaka wrote:
dimailig.jianna wrote:

nyay! .. oo nga. SAME HERE. Very Happy

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

coronel.anna wrote:SAY NO TO TEMPTATION!!!!! Neutral Neutral Neutral

We can only abolish temptation if we will learn self-control.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  yuang.christine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:As I go through the presentation of Plagiarism, one thing I have realized is that when the time I learned about internet and its feature, I have started and continued to plagiarize others' property. Because as we all know, internet is one click away compare to books that are hard to find. I am guilty in plagiarism.
Me too, I'm also guilty of it. I've copied many info, pictures, and videos from the internet not knowing that I'm already plagiarizing.
yuang.christine
yuang.christine

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:17 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:

you're right, ralph. plagiarism is immoral. Smile it's good to see that you're learning from mrs. sumcad's lecture. Smile

Yes, Ralph is following the commandment of God, Thou shalt not steal. Very Happy
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Post  tipa.emmanuel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

Yes! your right Aries. We should stop Plagiarism, but can you really avoid plagiarism??
tipa.emmanuel
tipa.emmanuel

Back to top Go down

Post  lojo.erica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

vinas.jessica wrote:

you are right aries....but in some cases we can't prevent plagiarism becaus we need it.!!! Evil or Very Mad
We should do our best to not always copy from the internet.. We should use our own words..

lojo.erica

Back to top Go down

Post  sakamoto.asaka Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:
sakamoto.asaka wrote:
dimailig.jianna wrote:

yah.. we know. Very Happy nagjojoke lang naman ako Smile)

sakamoto.asaka

Back to top Go down

Post  bayawa.cessna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

lojo.erica wrote:
I agree aries..
Let's stop now before its too late..

Yes! I agreee!!
bayawa.cessna
bayawa.cessna

Back to top Go down

Post  gigante.heno Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:18 pm

lojo.erica wrote:
pernites.gino wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation

Really?! I thought that you were the only one doing that. lol!

huli k resma.. hahah.. We should stop now or its going to be too late..

asa pa namang mapatigil mo s resma sa pangongopyaXDD

gigante.heno

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 20 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 13 ... 20  Next