Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

+37
aira.olgado
millama.ericka
dimailig.jianna
yusoph.yasser
fuentes.jhoana
sakamoto.asaka
lanzon.joshua
goyena.alana
mercado.aries
coronel.anna
hiceta.alexis
armenta.sarahniña
tipa.emmanuel
limbo.rizamae
vinas.jessica
torres.joshuachristian
marasigan.aira
yuang.christine
bato.aj
gigante.heno
endaya.jeanoel
pernites.gino
alfred.mendoza
resma.chris
medina.joseph
abu.mikkel
delasalas.justine
richard.calderon
jarata.kim
lina.mariaangelica
rezaba.cj
plata.mutya
bayawa.cessna
lojo.erica
cadorna.jerekko
lorenzo.perez
Admin
41 posters

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 4 Empty Plagiarism :D

Post  fuentes.jhoana Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

After I had read the powerpoint about the Plagiarism, I realized that whenever I do a research about something I was plagiarizing... because I'm copying and pasting his/her work without any permission.. Sad Without knowing we students are plagiarizing others work.. that's all.. Very Happy

Last edited by fuentes.jhoana on Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
fuentes.jhoana
fuentes.jhoana

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  torres.joshuachristian Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

coronel.anna wrote:After the discussion about Plagiarism, i realized that i do plagarize because of the seemingly endless assignments. Sad Sometimes i just rephrase other terms to make the topic more interesting.

yes, i agree, it seems like a never ending sorrow of assignements, ok. Smile)

torres.joshuachristian

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism 203

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:04 pm

richard.calderon wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
that's always the case for students. We should just read a book or something

Yes. But now a days very few people are using books as reference.

yea. the internet provides us easier ways to find things out.. Smile wel, the point is, we're abusing it..

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:I've learned and realized that plagiarism is really a big deal. It's a crime. And we should avoid plagiarizing others works. We should be original. We should think of our own idea. And if we can't avoid it, at least let's give credit to its author and owner. K? :>

Very well said. If only we could put it into actions there will be no more problem.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  vinas.jessica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

from now on I wil try to not plagiarize some works on the internet so that i will not be a criminal... Laughing

vinas.jessica

Back to top Go down

Post  cadorna.jerekko Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:Nowadays, in our society many issue arise from there and there. But the solution remains to be vague. We need to start today, so that when its the time of our generation, pure honesty will be valued. Maybe plagiarism sometime is not that bad, but always remember that if something is tend to be done continuosly it will grow as a habit next to life stlye.

Exactly, letting our brains work should be our habit.
cadorna.jerekko
cadorna.jerekko

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 4 Empty plagiarism

Post  abu.mikkel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

Plagiarism is a crime. After reading the powerpoint, I realized that I am guilty of this crime. Whenever I use the internet for doing my assignments, I was plagiarizing. We should stop this crime. We should let our brain work. Plagiarism is immoral.

abu.mikkel

Back to top Go down

Post  yusoph.yasser Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.
that's nice Laughing sometimes i use to laugh if i read something that i think is not true or wrong. i realize that i don't have the right to do that because i did just copy it. Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

yusoph.yasser

Back to top Go down

Post  dimailig.jianna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:05 pm

now I know.. that's plagiarism pala, most of the time ehh I copy paste my assignments. I depend only from the ideas in the net, na others ideas pala. i'm soo bad. Neutral

"once you realized what you have done, you'll feel guilty even if you do it unintentionally..." Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

dimailig.jianna

Back to top Go down

Post  gigante.heno Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation
You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.

yeah...i agree with you tipa...XD

gigante.heno

Back to top Go down

Post  plata.mutya Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

hiceta.alexis wrote:
lina.mariaangelica wrote:We should never copy someone else's works. Instead, be yourself. Let your brain work. Smile)

I agree! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

cut the crap Alexis. Smile DO IT YOURSELF. Razz

plata.mutya

Back to top Go down

Post  rezaba.cj Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

as i finish reading the powerpoint presentation. i realized that the internet world has many plagiarism going around. :O
rezaba.cj
rezaba.cj

Back to top Go down

Post  jarata.kim Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

marasigan.aira wrote:
endaya.jeanoel wrote:
jarata.kim wrote:I realized that plagiarism is very common among us. Specially in paperworks assigned by the teacher. Fortunately, they don't sue us for it lol!

As of today, i haven't heard of anyone being sued because of plagiarism in High School. But we are in our college years, I asure you people will totally check every word you use.

Your right, Jeano! We must watch out evry word we use because we are the ones responsible for it.

Right. Smile
Having a case of plagiarism in college will surely affect our future jobs. And that I assume, is a bad thing.

jarata.kim

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.aira Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

We can make our own works and research if we will just be who we are. But if we are really having a hard time, after all the hard works.. Let's copy and paste and just make sure that we will give credits and acknowledgements. :DDDDDDD lol!

marasigan.aira

Back to top Go down

Post  hiceta.alexis Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:06 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:
medina.joseph wrote:Even if people know how to avoid plagiarism it's not easy to do because people only do this avoiding when necessary or required. No one can say that he/she never did any plagiarism all his life, in many simple ways we do not know that we are already doing plagiarism. If we can avoid plagiarism all the time and make it a habit, surely we can teach others how to do it and make it their habit as well. If plagiarisim cannot be avoided at all, we must learn how to lessen doing it. We must also learn how to be humble to others who did all the work by giving them acknowledgement for the things they did, and not to make them embarrased for telling others what wrong information he/she gave him.

yeah, you're right idol JV. even you my Idol knows the truth of life.

Well let's stop the plagiarising, guys. Smile We have a brighter future for tomorrow.

IDOL! you're so smart! you're my idol! Smile
PLAGIARISING?! K!

hiceta.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  yuang.christine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

lojo.erica wrote:
bayawa.cessna wrote:I realized that I always plagiarize. When I do paperworks and assignments I am plagarizing.
Me too.. But now I have to stop it because it is like stealing.. Stealing is bad...

Yeah, me too. I realized that a simple copying of assignments is already considered as plagiarism.
yuang.christine
yuang.christine

Back to top Go down

Post  resma.chris Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

tipa.emmanuel wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
resma.chris wrote:Wow! I noticed that there are so many student plagiarizing there assignments! Mad

K?! youre also doing that, arent you?? Question Exclamation
You should be more sensitive Chris
I know that Chris always do plagiarism. Because we can't prevent the temptation of copying works of others.
Tipa is correct their are so many temptations thats why I cant avoid doing plagiarism

resma.chris

Back to top Go down

Post  endaya.jeanoel Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

plata.mutya wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
abu.mikkel wrote:
cadorna.jerekko wrote:I realized that whenever I do my assignment using online research, I was plagiarizing most of the time. I realized that whenever I do online research, I should read the something about the topic that I should do and do my essays in my own words, or at least cite the author or the source whenever I copy directly from the source which is an internet site or a book.
that's always the case for students. We should just read a book or something

Yes. But now a days very few people are using books as reference.

yea. the internet provides us easier ways to find things out.. Smile wel, the point is, we're abusing it..

It all boils down to accessibility of a reference. If only we can make books as accessible as the internet then plagiarism will be solved.

endaya.jeanoel

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.mariaangelica Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

endaya.jeanoel wrote:Nowadays, in our society many issue arise from there and there. But the solution remains to be vague. We need to start today, so that when its the time of our generation, pure honesty will be valued. Maybe plagiarism sometime is not that bad, but always remember that if something is tend to be done continuosly it will grow as a habit next to life stlye.

Yeah. Jeanoel "PJ" Endaya, we should avoid plagiarism. :> Vote Poging Jeano for president in the next generation! Very Happy

lina.mariaangelica

Back to top Go down

Post  gigante.heno Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

rezaba.cj wrote:as i finish reading the powerpoint presentation. i realized that the internet world has many plagiarism going around. :O

oh really?did you finish reading the powerpoint?!!! lol!

gigante.heno

Back to top Go down

Post  coronel.anna Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

it is also plagiarizing when you let your classmates copy your assignment! hahaha... it's not being selfish when you dont let them copy your homework.. why? because your the one who worked hard of it! Very Happy

coronel.anna

Back to top Go down

Post  delasalas.justine Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

plata.mutya wrote:
richard.calderon wrote:
delasalas.justine wrote:Don't be a copycat. Let's be original. Stop plagiarizing. =))

i agree, and stop abusing the internet in our researches -.-

but guys, we have to admit, that this act of plagiarizing helped us a lot to get better grades. It gives us a more detailed and more interesting researches, that our teachers really do commend.

You're right, Mutya. But if we continue plagiarizing.. We continue doing crime. Plagiarizing wouldn't help us to have a better future. Instead, it may even ruin our future.
delasalas.justine
delasalas.justine

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.joshuachristian Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

delasalas.justine wrote:
hiceta.alexis wrote:I realized that plagiarism is everybody's crime. We all do plagiarism!
We should stop doing it so that we will not be in trouble.
STOP PLAGIARISM! BE A SAIYAN! Smile

I agree. Let's all be a SAIYAN and stop plagiarism. XD *utas* HAHA!

well it depends on the situation, you know to yourself that you sometimes plagiarize...Smile but you should be the first one to stop doing it, be a role model. always pray to god. affraid

torres.joshuachristian

Back to top Go down

Post  alfred.mendoza Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

mercado.aries wrote:After I read the content of powerpoint presentation about plagiarism,I realized that I am guilty of copying and pasting text from any web.Sometimes when I have assignment I'm just copying to wikipedia or to other website

yeah youre right... lol!

alfred.mendoza

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism 203 - Page 4 Empty ►☼Plagiarism☼

Post  millama.ericka Wed Nov 17, 2010 2:07 pm

It is funny to know that I am plagiarizing specially when there is an assignment. How can I do assignment faster if I will not copy and paste the words?..Joke.. hahahaha!!! Smile... To avoid it I will get the important words then reprhase. Smile

millama.ericka

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 20 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 12 ... 20  Next