Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

+29
maranan.bryan
panaligan.abi
tolentino.gio
alvarez.aefrill
kenneth.perez
Carandang.Carmela
tobias.kevin
jeannine.cruz
sanchez.mikaela
ramirez.andrew
mendoza.nina
fondevilla.julius
olan.elona
samita.chonkria
marjolino.jovenal
austria.martin
callanta.marydee
inhumang.lenver
chua.darwin
adan.veronica
cuerdo.camille
lina.maria
venzuela.alexis
macalintal.kathlyn
marquez.isaac
delarosa.yves
alcantara.josef
dayrit.kerwin
Admin
33 posters

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:04 am

Make reactions on the new knowledge that you learned from the two files Plagiarism.ppt and Wading through the Net Razz Question

Admin
Admin

http://glendaobre.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty COPYRIGHT

Post  dayrit.kerwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:10 am

i think that almost all of us done this by downloading songs in a music sharing site witch is illegal!!! Very Happy

dayrit.kerwin

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty Unknowledgeable on citing.

Post  alcantara.josef Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 am

people of today are not that knowledgeable of citing his/her sources of information that's why they are accused of PLAGIARISM

alcantara.josef

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty yuwp..

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 am

its good to learn about this topic...from now we discovered new search engines...and in this topic i learned what is plagiarism is...

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty oi

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:11 am

i've learned that in plagiarism that i could have copied some's work without even knowing that I did it alien

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty o.O

Post  macalintal.kathlyn Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 am

after the discussion, i was like " am i a criminal, too? " haha. Smile) i've done lots of Plagiarism. since i started searching. i didn't even bother to know who was the author of the things that i got from the internet. Embarassed

macalintal.kathlyn

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty I leaned that..

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:12 am

Plagiarism is not good, because it's like you're stealing someone's work without permission. We should avoid that kind of things and work hard for ourselves, not by just getting informations that we don't own and pretend that we made that certain work. It's also one kind of stealing and cheating yourself. So, let's avoid it.

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 am

dayrit.kerwin wrote:i think that almost all of us done this by downloading songs in a music sharing site witch is illegal!!! Very Happy

your right kerwin...you always do that am i right??hahaha!!! Very Happy

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty ...

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 am

i realized that most of what students are doing nowadays -- copying and pasting is a form of stealing, stealing someone else's work. i realized that we should be doing things on our own .. not getting things which are done and owned by others. Smile

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty oi again

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:13 am

Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty THEY DON'T WANT TO READ!

Post  cuerdo.camille Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

Some people are copying the works of other because they hate reading.

cuerdo.camille

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty i've learn

Post  chua.darwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

i learned that plagiarism is the effect of laziness and reading difficiency ,.,.,.,.,.,. and i learn that my hobby of copy paste is illegal and may cause my life to be miserable

chua.darwin

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  adan.veronica Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

people become lazier because they know that the information they need is found in the internet and they tend steal the works of others for their own. Like a Star @ heaven

adan.veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:14 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:i think that almost all of us done this by downloading songs in a music sharing site witch is illegal!!! Very Happy

who doesn't??? haha

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty I learned a lot !

Post  inhumang.lenver Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

Things got a lot easier when I learned that there are various ways of searching information from the world wide web. I can now search for answers easier by limiting the results. I also learned that plagiarism is a crime Evil or Very Mad . I guess I shouldn't just copy paste from different websites. lewl lol!

inhumang.lenver

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty I think that....

Post  callanta.marydee Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

its really because students nowadays are really becoming lazy OR they do not know how to prioritize their studies over other matters.Due to lack of time for their studies,they are forced to just copy some of their assignments from the net instead of doing it,like a resposible student would....some would think it is a big sacrifice to do these things instead of having fun with friends....but really in the end it pays off.. bounce pig lol!

and yes,almost all of us are guilty of plagiarism....cause most of us until now,did not know that we WERE committing it xD from now on i'll TRY to remember to credit my sources in my future assigments Smile

Last edited by callanta.marydee on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:19 am; edited 1 time in total

callanta.marydee

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty PLAGIARISM :|

Post  marjolino.jovenal Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

stop plagiarism! Neutral We should learn how to respect someone's work. The one who made a work surely exerted much effort so we should do the same thing. Is it not better to have something which is really yours?

marjolino.jovenal

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty PLGIARISM is BAD

Post  austria.martin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

Plagiarism is bad because it is an act of stealing something. Ans stealing is againts GOD's commandments. So do your assingments and not just COPY and PASTE. Mad

austria.martin

Back to top Go down

Post  macalintal.kathlyn Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

www.cactisearch.com was really amazing! if i only knew that last night, i'll surely use that site in searching for our assignments, special for my special assignment. --> the per capita income of the philippines last 2009 Neutral

and also, i learned alot of site where we can easily find what we are looking for. right? yey! Very Happy What a Face

macalintal.kathlyn

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty me doing plagiarism :)

Post  samita.chonkria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:15 am

all the while i was doing plagiarism when it comes to our assignments that requires research Shocked . good thing i wasnt caught Laughing joke

samita.chonkria

Back to top Go down

Post  alcantara.josef Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 am

marquez.isaac wrote:Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

yes, because they distribute files which are from other's personal stuff...

alcantara.josef

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty hehe! sorry.. didn't know

Post  olan.elona Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 am

opppss! i also commit plagiarism myself sometimes, sorry for that >.< haha!

well now that i know, i won't just copy things off from the internet Smile hahah! cause now i know that it is wrong and illegal and it is also a form of cheating and stealing. :l

i guess not only student like us commit this kind of act, even the adults since some of us do not even know that we already doing it.

next time we have to be sure that we are not just copying someone's works. Even when we have the person's permission to copy it we still dont have the right if we are not giving the credit to the people who made it... haha!

olan.elona

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty Plagiarism

Post  fondevilla.julius Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 am

Is it because of laziness that people tend to steal others data or thought just only to have a research? What corresponding punishment by the law will be accused to those of will do the act of plagiarism. Is it fair for others who did their best in making a research but others will just steal it? Come to think of it... Evil or Very Mad I think plagiarism is an act wherein one will steal others data or thoughts for the sake of their research which is unfair to others spend most of all their efforts.. Wink

fondevilla.julius

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net Empty ...

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:16 am

I also realized that by just downloading a simple pictures, musics and videos was like stealing that can cause a big trouble to your life...haha! lol!

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

Post  chua.darwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:17 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
oops stop speaking english you are not american you are a african hahahaha Smile)))))) but you are good in english right???

chua.darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 8 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next