Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

+38
seychelle.malleta
princess.brioso
maralit.pauline
von.manalo
yuson.agatha
jezreel.tumogsoc
laroza.jedpaolo
maica.decastro
dario.zyra
edep.charles
lajara.raymond
fancubit.yvane
Arias,Christian
lorico.diane
lim.samuel
marvin.aguja
almedilla.charles
JohnMajadas
roces.charrizze
sajines.karl
maria.espiritu
Reyes.juhamar
canlas.luis
elizabeth.rivera
AceBenson
ozaeta.mart
rosario.jerome
ariola.robie
castillo.jhonn
christian.cuenca
mariah.ramos
sison.joaquin
ericta.erica
mercado.dave
mendoza.maria
ona.dennis
perez.kathlene
Admin
42 posters

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  sison.joaquin Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

to avoid pagiarism, we should include the link of the website where we gathered the information. Surprised
sison.joaquin
sison.joaquin

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty Re: @206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines

Post  JohnMajadas Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:19 pm

mercado.dave wrote:In this lesson, I learned that plagiarism is a crime and we should do everything to prevent ourselves from doing it. Doing so will give us a better living with technology. I also learned that there are different types of search engines that can make our searches easier depending on what topic/things we will be required to research.

its true Twisted Evil plagiarism is un acceptable affraid

JohnMajadas

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

Plagiarism means using another’s work without giving them credit and saying that it is your own
From: Mirka, 2004, The Plagiarism Trap. Powerpoint Presentation

i avoided plagiarism Very Happy

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

Post  almedilla.charles Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

I learned that plagiarism is also stealing the intellectual property of others.......oh, it's bad

almedilla.charles

Back to top Go down

Post  christian.cuenca Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:20 pm

AceBenson wrote:

yes i agree with dave, and also that we should'nt abuse our latest technology~

do you think you can prevent it?? but i agree..

christian.cuenca

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty didnt notice

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

we dont notice it, but we have already plagiarised others work.

and since we have already learned about it we should learn to avoid it~

©AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty hehehehe

Post  maria.espiritu Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

roces.charrizze wrote:Plagiarism should be prevented. tsktsk.
cge nga how???
hehehehehe scratch
maria.espiritu
maria.espiritu

Back to top Go down

Post  perez.kathlene Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

I learned that there are search engines that allows us, users, to type questions instead of topics.

perez.kathlene

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty Plagiarism

Post  marvin.aguja Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

study
I learn that plagiarism is copying of other people's file. In avoiding plagiarism you must use your own words, if you use the exact words you must put them in quotes and give credit using citation, and always give credit to someone's work... scratch

marvin.aguja

Back to top Go down

Post  lim.samuel Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Reyes.juhamar wrote:God has given us different talents and skills, so if we do plagiarism, we do not trust ourselves and we under estimate god's gifts to us so therefore plagiarism is against god!!! Ps. Try to avoid iT....
K:))

lim.samuel

Back to top Go down

Post  lorico.diane Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

Plagiarism is a crime.We should use our own knowledge and idea in doing our tasks and not copying it from others work.

lorico.diane

Back to top Go down

Post  mariah.ramos Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:21 pm

christian.cuenca wrote:
mariah.ramos wrote:I learned that plagiarism is a crime that I should avoid. One should use their own words and thought, by doing so, we attain the trust of others.
is it realy a crime??

AVOID CRIMES Smile

mariah.ramos

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty Plagarism is close to copying another's work

Post  Arias,Christian Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm

plagarism is bad for many reason one is that it copie's another person work
another is that they keep it for themselves.

Reason's why people do this?
To finish a work more easily without effort.
To use it in an encountered problem.
To get it done more quickly.
To steal another person work and make em suffah. Twisted Evil

effect's of this
people wont trust you...
Actually some wont Razz pretty much depend's on what kind of plagarism u just did lol!
people will become more cautious towards you albino
you will be watched more carefully!? (*Wheee*)

Arias,Christian

Back to top Go down

Post  mercado.dave Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm

rosario.jerome wrote:I learned that plagarism is a big deal,. I should use my own thoughts and ideas so nobody can accuse me plagarism.

i figured we should take note of these stuff while we are about to do our thesis/research papers. It'll be helpful in making us more honest while doing school works. well, i guess not only in school but in everything we do.

mercado.dave

Back to top Go down

Post  sajines.karl Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:22 pm

Reyes.juhamar wrote:God has given us different talents and skills, so if we do plagiarism, we do not trust ourselves and we under estimate god's gifts to us so therefore plagiarism is against god!!! Ps. Try to avoid iT....
bakit try???., dapat hindi try Smile)) pano pag ayaw itry?? ed hindi n avoid No

sajines.karl

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

christian.cuenca wrote:
AceBenson wrote:

yes i agree with dave, and also that we should'nt abuse our latest technology~

do you think you can prevent it?? but i agree..

maybe we can, if we teach it to every person, AND if everyone is willing enough to use theyre own thoughts~

©AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty Plagiarism

Post  fancubit.yvane Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

I didn't know that what most of the students are doing when they need research works are plagiarism. Like copying stuffs in the net. Razz well, now, i know. Neutral
But , really, plagiarism is bad. Really bad. Smile We may lose the trust from other people , but most important of all , we are STEALING.
(:
fancubit.yvane
fancubit.yvane

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty ..

Post  lajara.raymond Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

just bellieve in yourself in doing research papers and others..to avoid plagiarism.. What a Face

lajara.raymond

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.maria Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

maria.espiritu wrote:na realize ko na minsan may mga bagay tayong ginawa na akala natin ay tama tulad na lang ng pagkopya ng information sa internet na isinasabmit naman sa teacher. Akala ko noon tama ang ginawa ko pero mali na pala. Ito pala ay isang form ng pagnanakaw ng knowledge ng iba. Mabuti na lang naintroduced ang topic na ito nang sa ganun ay maprevent ang plagiarism nang sa ganun sa pag laki natin ay di na ito magagawa pa. Mas nakakaproud na ipakita o ipaalam ang isang idea na mismo at originally na nang galing sayo. Laughing

you're right xyna. that's why your given your own knowledge. believe it yourself that you can make your own.Very Happy
mendoza.maria
mendoza.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  christian.cuenca Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:23 pm

we do not under estimate god's gift but we are just a person that need to learn with our mistake..

christian.cuenca

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty Yow, ~

Post  edep.charles Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Now I know what plagiarism means, It is an act of stealing or copying ideas and works of others. After listening to my teacher's discussion about Plagiarism, i feel guilty because almost everyday I commit plagiarism. But now I know that it is bad, I will now lessen it. Plagiarism is stealing, Stealing is against the law, for short it is a Sin.
To avoid committing that sin, I will nourish my skills in thinking so that i can avoid copying others' thoughts. Eventhough it is hard for me to think on my own because of my laziness, I'll still try my best to avoid Plagiarism. The 1st step that I will do is to change my attitude of being lazy . Next thing to do is for me to be open minded. And last, to nourish it and use my brain for good. That's it. I learned many things today about Plagiarism. Thanks Ms. Obre. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~Charles

edep.charles

Back to top Go down

Post  AceBenson Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

fancubit.yvane wrote:I didn't know that what most of the students are doing when they need research works are plagiarism. Like copying stuffs in the net. Razz well, now, i know. Neutral
But , really, plagiarism is bad. Really bad. Smile We may lose the trust from other people , but most important of all , we are STEALING.
(:

yes, i agree~ and we should always use the ©️ symbol for our ©️ so that we can sue others who use our ©️ products!

©️AceBenson!

AceBenson

Back to top Go down

Post  ona.dennis Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

mercado.dave wrote:
castillo.jhonn wrote:As a student many things or ideas are being learned, so we must not waste that knowledge of ours, we must be independent and stand on our own feet, to survive the obstacles and problems of our life. Cool

yes! Very Happy but though, we cannot always stand on our own. sometimes there are problems which require the help and support of others to overcome these obstacles Smile
yes its true but if you aquire too much help from others you will become an irresponsible repson Idea

ona.dennis

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty plagiarism

Post  dario.zyra Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

i feel bad knowing that i am doing plagiarism... Crying or Very sad
because i just copy and paste the work of other people...
it's really awful knowing that i had steal someone's work without asking for permission and not acknowledging the owner....
plagiarism is really bad...i hate it..i could be in jail not knowing that copying and pasting someone's work and not giving some credits to the owner could be a crime.....

dario.zyra

Back to top Go down

@206 On Plagiarism and Online Researching using the different types of search engines - Page 2 Empty plagiarism

Post  maica.decastro Thu Nov 18, 2010 2:24 pm

Plagiarism is copying someone else work without including the name of the person or site where you've got the information.

People should be informed about plagiarism because most of the time they keep on copying someone else work without knowing that what their doing is plagiarism.

maica.decastro

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 11, 12, 13  Next