Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

+29
maranan.bryan
panaligan.abi
tolentino.gio
alvarez.aefrill
kenneth.perez
Carandang.Carmela
tobias.kevin
jeannine.cruz
sanchez.mikaela
ramirez.andrew
mendoza.nina
fondevilla.julius
olan.elona
samita.chonkria
marjolino.jovenal
austria.martin
callanta.marydee
inhumang.lenver
chua.darwin
adan.veronica
cuerdo.camille
lina.maria
venzuela.alexis
macalintal.kathlyn
marquez.isaac
delarosa.yves
alcantara.josef
dayrit.kerwin
Admin
33 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  Carandang.Carmela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

its "Pilipinas kay Ganda" Very Happy

Carandang.Carmela

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

dayrit.kerwin wrote:so every one who played in EST covering a song is plagiarism. Very Happy

no!!!we are just appreciating their song!! Evil or Very Mad

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty plagiarism could beee...

Post  macalintal.kathlyn Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

i think, plagiarism could be a reason of our "laziness" it's easy to COPY-PASTE. right? specially for the students like us, for the sake of our grades, " better than to copy-paste other's work, than to fail in our subject " but in real-life situation, the failures are the people who copied the idea's of others, because they don't really learn anything. right? we should stop copying other's idea. we should be learning from them to formulate or to have our own ideas. who might know? after learning from other's idea, we could have a BETTER idea than them. right? so we should STOP PLAGIARISM. Smile Laughing

macalintal.kathlyn

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty Each one of us can be guilt of plagiarism

Post  fondevilla.julius Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

Students can be also accused of plagiarism if he or she will cheat in his or her assignment.. If students will do such immoral act like this, he or she can be suspended from his or her school or worst, can be expelled. What will happen if this will continue up to the future like the people who are already working, they can be punished by the law and can be eliminated from his or her job. Smile

fondevilla.julius

Back to top Go down

Post  mendoza.nina Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

tobias.kevin wrote:I have realized that I have also done plagiarism since I stepped into high school where it requires to do some researching.

me too Shocked

mendoza.nina

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty plagiarism

Post  angeli.javier Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:25 am

plagiarism is owning one's work and it is against the law. students lke us are used to copy the work of others or cheating, it is one form of plagiarism. many of us resort to cheating instead of studying. we should know our limitations if we copy one's work and learn to work on our own knowledge. Very Happy

angeli.javier

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am

tobias.kevin wrote:I have realized that I have also done plagiarism since I stepped into high school where it requires to do some researching.

Same here.. From now on I will put the sources in my research assignments. Smile

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:26 am

alcantara.josef wrote:
olan.elona wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

yes, because they distribute files which are from other's personal stuff...

how about frostwire? isn't it also like limewire?

thee is such thing as frostwire? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Question Exclamation

me neither, elona. HAHA

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty citing sources

Post  ramirez.andrew Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

citing sources is important so that cases like plagiarism won't occur. Through this others will immediately realize that an article, fact or figures, informations written didn't originally comes to your mind. You just like to show or present to others the thought of the informations, maybe because it is one of the best and you could not think of other construction of sentences better than what is stated.

ramirez.andrew

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

sanchez.mikaela wrote:

Same here.. From now on I will put the sources in my research assignments. Smile

i will too, jeanne ! Smile

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty copy-paste

Post  amparo.riema Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

as a student, we should do a right thing. we should be responsible and respect others work.

amparo.riema

Back to top Go down

Post  cuerdo.camille Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

sanchez.mikaela wrote:Ignorance of the rule does not excuse us. Since we know that plagiarism is a crime we should avoid copying assignments. Very Happy

we should REFRAIN from copying the works of others!..hahaha

cuerdo.camille

Back to top Go down

Post  alvarez.aefrill Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

venzuela.alexis wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:I've learned that plagiarism is a sin, stealing one's property and only copying one's thoughts and ideas without his/her permission. Wink

Whatta tempura title! Control C and then Control V huh? Razz Hahahahaha! Nice. \m/

okay tol, tempura your face. Smile

alvarez.aefrill

Back to top Go down

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

really ?

OMG since when? Are you sure Mr. Isaac? Shocked

yea, isaac ? is it true ? :O

yup the sites already blocked pale

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 4 Empty Plagiarism

Post  tobias.kevin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

All I can say is "wooop". We must avoid plagiarism at all times. It is very bad to steal intellectual properties. Everybody knows that stealing is a crime.

I also agree to the case of Limewire. Limewire has a case of plagiarism in music sharing. People,including I, who download from this program are committing plagiarism.

tobias.kevin

Back to top Go down

Post  olan.elona Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

sanchez.mikaela wrote:Ignorance of the rule does not excuse us. Since we know that plagiarism is a crime we should avoid copying assignments. Very Happy

hahah!~ agreed! but now we know Smile there is no excuses anymore Smile ahhaha! "NO to ctrl+C nd ctrl+V" ahhaha!

olan.elona

Back to top Go down

Post  marjolino.jovenal Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

samita.chonkria wrote: all the while i was doing plagiarism when it comes to our assignments that requires research Shocked . good thing i wasnt caught Laughing joke

Let us now do the right thing! Let us help each other by doing what is right! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

marjolino.jovenal

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:27 am

Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

its "Pilipinas kay Ganda" Very Happy

Hahahahahahahaha! Umagang kay ganda daw. lol! lol! lol!

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  alcantara.josef Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

callanta.marydee wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:i copied a text from a book word per word, without paraphrasing it or doing some editing but i still gave credit to it in the bibliography part of the paper. was that right?? Sad

but in the end you still gave credit to the source right?i think its LEGAL?ahahahaha xD

but still it was not noticed, i am somehow relieved... Cool

alcantara.josef

Back to top Go down

Post  maranan.bryan Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

hii ulet;

keep your valuable documents..
do not let others copied it without your permission

maranan.bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  samita.chonkria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

callanta.marydee wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:i copied a text from a book word per word, without paraphrasing it or doing some editing but i still gave credit to it in the bibliography part of the paper. was that right?? Sad

but in the end you still gave credit to the source right?i think its LEGAL?ahahahaha xD

i agree with sister! Smile i think that's somewhat legal XD from what i've understood Smile

samita.chonkria

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth.perez Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

marquez.isaac wrote:i've learned that in plagiarism that i could have copied some's work without even knowing that I did it alien

But if someone caught you.YOU WILL BE PUNISHED!

kenneth.perez

Back to top Go down

Post  macalintal.kathlyn Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

marjolino.jovenal wrote:
macalintal.kathlyn wrote: after the discussion, i was like " am i a criminal, too? " haha. Smile) i've done lots of Plagiarism. since i started searching. i didn't even bother to know who was the author of the things that i got from the internet. Embarassed

I thought of that too! O.o Now that we know what is plagiarism already, we should always do the right thing! Laughing

yes jov. and we should let others learn that we should not do plagiarism, because it's crime, at the same time, it's a form of disrespect for the people who did the work. Smile

macalintal.kathlyn

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

angeli.javier wrote:plagiarism is owning one's work and it is against the law. students lke us are used to copy the work of others or cheating, it is one form of plagiarism. many of us resort to cheating instead of studying. we should know our limitations if we copy one's work and learn to work on our own knowledge. Very Happy

We should do our assignments at home. We should avoid the habit of going to school early just to copy our classmate's assignments. Right? Very Happy

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post  jeannine.cruz Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:28 am

plagiarism. oh boy. we better stop this. tsk. i think, we all tend to do plagiarism because we don't exert much effort on what we do. LAZiNESS. Neutral

jeannine.cruz

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next