Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

+29
maranan.bryan
panaligan.abi
tolentino.gio
alvarez.aefrill
kenneth.perez
Carandang.Carmela
tobias.kevin
jeannine.cruz
sanchez.mikaela
ramirez.andrew
mendoza.nina
fondevilla.julius
olan.elona
samita.chonkria
marjolino.jovenal
austria.martin
callanta.marydee
inhumang.lenver
chua.darwin
adan.veronica
cuerdo.camille
lina.maria
venzuela.alexis
macalintal.kathlyn
marquez.isaac
delarosa.yves
alcantara.josef
dayrit.kerwin
Admin
33 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

kenneth.perez wrote:
lina.maria wrote: PLAGIARISM -- it's now a big issue. Very Happy

we are all sinners!hahahaha!

i know right ! i'm INNOCENT Shocked

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  tolentino.gio Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

copyng is a bad habbit because i do always hahahahahhaha lol!

tolentino.gio

Back to top Go down

Post  cuerdo.camille Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

adan.veronica wrote:people become lazier because they know that the information they need is found in the internet and they tend steal the works of others for their own. Like a Star @ heaven

yeah..it is easy to search in the internet..type the term then enter, we can see results. When the results are good we tend to copy and paste it.

cuerdo.camille

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty @Kathlyn

Post  Admin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

macalintal.kathlyn wrote: after the discussion, i was like " am i a criminal, too? " haha. Smile) i've done lots of Plagiarism. since i started searching. i didn't even bother to know who was the author of the things that i got from the internet. Embarassed

So since you are already aware of what is right...will you still continue in doing online research work your way or following the right way? Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad

Last edited by Admin on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Admin
Admin

http://glendaobre.bestoforum.net

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty IDEA!

Post  marjolino.jovenal Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

----> No one will be plagiarizing IF WE WILL NOT LET THEM! We should contribute in stoping Plagiarism. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

marjolino.jovenal

Back to top Go down

Post  maranan.bryan Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

marjolino.jovenal wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
maranan.bryan wrote:hii ulet;

keep your valuable documents..
do not let others copied it without your permission

yes! because its your original work and you mst cherish it! Smile))

Smile there is no one else who would care about our own properties aside from us. We could help stop Plagiarism by keeping our properties secured! Very Happy

hi poo
a beatiful question to ask
why do we commit plagiarism?

maranan.bryan

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
tolentino.gio wrote:think before you do that such thing!!!!!!!!! Cool

tol...what connect? Question

Yves Alden Dela Rosa : Caught Cyber Bullying. Tsk tsk tsk. Miss Obre Check this out! Hahahaha. Joke. lol!

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  samita.chonkria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am

macalintal.kathlyn wrote:awwww. so sad. limewire was BANNED. tss. it's really easy to get songs and videos from it, but it's a form of plagiarism, so i think, we should stop getting songs or videos or anything from it. ( though it really hurts me. i was always using limewire to download songs for my ipod. ) i should have something new, something that can give me songs or videos or other things that is not a form of PLAGIARISM. Smile

any suggestion? Very Happy

try NOT downloading! haha joke. i thought ipods uses iTunes?

samita.chonkria

Back to top Go down

Post  olan.elona Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am

macalintal.kathlyn wrote:awwww. so sad. limewire was BANNED. tss. it's really easy to get songs and videos from it, but it's a form of plagiarism, so i think, we should stop getting songs or videos or anything from it. ( though it really hurts me. i was always using limewire to download songs for my ipod. ) i should have something new, something that can give me songs or videos or other things that is not a form of PLAGIARISM. Smile

cant think anything since we have the same situatino.. but our is frostwire.. ahha sicne limewire was banned my brother downloaded frostwire which is like almost just the same with limewire >.< ahha!

i think Itunes... but u ahve to pay them first... i think havent used iTunes only when transferring songs to my iPod! ahaha >.<

olan.elona

Back to top Go down

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am

inhumang.lenver wrote:

imeem. or i dunno. no websites give songs without payments. Websites who plagiarize give songs for FREE.

well what about those downloadable thingy like "youtube downloader" is that plagiarism?????? confused

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  alvarez.aefrill Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am

fondevilla.julius wrote:
chua.darwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

its "Pilipinas kay Ganda" Very Happy

Hahahahahahahaha! Umagang kay ganda daw. lol! lol! lol!

nyahahahahahaha! NICE TRY. Twisted Evil lol! lol!

guys new issue..."umagang kay ganda" un pla "Pilipinas kay Ganda"...haha!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! its vice ganda
It is Pilipinas kay ganda hahahahahah I just wanna make you all laugh hahaha.

no one laughed. ^^

alvarez.aefrill

Back to top Go down

Post  maranan.bryan Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

[left]
why do we committed plagiarism?

maranan.bryan

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty just the way youy are

Post  chua.darwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

say no to plagiarism it is dangerous to your health lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! elephant Very Happy Smile Sad Surprised Shocked Embarassed Razz Mad Laughing Cool Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes Wink Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation What a Face Like a Star @ heaven Suspect I love you No tongue pirat clown cyclops @ silent pale alien cat monkey affraid confused bounce rabbit pig pig Basketball cheers bom drunken cherry albino sunny Sleep santa rendeer farao king scratch geek jocolor queen study elephant flower afro

chua.darwin

Back to top Go down

Post  callanta.marydee Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

alcantara.josef wrote:
callanta.marydee wrote:ALWAYS THINK TWICE BEFORE COPYING SOMETHING FROM THE NET FOR YOUR OWN USAGE:))

and remember to always cite the source so no plagiarism would happen!!!!

CORRECT!

callanta.marydee

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

maranan.bryan wrote:
marjolino.jovenal wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
maranan.bryan wrote:hii ulet;

keep your valuable documents..
do not let others copied it without your permission

yes! because its your original work and you mst cherish it! Smile))

Smile there is no one else who would care about our own properties aside from us. We could help stop Plagiarism by keeping our properties secured! Very Happy

hi poo
a beatiful question to ask
why do we commit plagiarism?

Simply because we're quite lazy enough to do a certain work on our own.

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

marjolino.jovenal wrote:----> No one will be plagiarizing IF WE WILL NOT LET THEM! We should contribute in stoping Plagiarism. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

What if the person has no choice? Self-plagiarism?

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post  tolentino.gio Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

thats true! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

tolentino.gio

Back to top Go down

Post  adan.veronica Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

olan.elona wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:
tobias.kevin wrote:I have realized that I have also done plagiarism since I stepped into high school where it requires to do some researching.

Same here.. From now on I will put the sources in my research assignments. Smile

i will too, jeanne ! Smile

yes my source is my cousin haha lol!

haha! isaac, source ? u mena... hahah! LOL! how would you put that on the paper?

reference: "Name" hahah! joke Razz oh well at least we all know that just copying ang pasting off from the internet or from other's work is illegal >.< ahha!

ooh. very bead. lol! yeah. i agree with elona. put the name lol!

adan.veronica

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

angeli.javier wrote:Idea When students like us present others' work as their own, they fail to develop and use critical thinking skills, which are necessary for learning and success in life. instead of copying others' work we need to be independent and develop our own knowledge.

"critical thinking skills" - angeli javier. *woot.

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  dayrit.kerwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:40 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:so every one who played in EST covering a song is plagiarism. Very Happy

no!!!we are just appreciating their song!! Evil or Very Mad

try playing a cover song in other countries let see what happen to you..hahaha..even talentadong pinoy pay for the artist to cover a song!!! Twisted Evil

matutuwa p sila....kc nga we are just appreciating thei music....mgglit lng sila pag sumikat k n gmit songs nila... Razz
eh ikae nga kasi ung kakanta kaya ur no just appreciating their music ur also destroying it!!!hahaha Twisted Evil

i thought it was you who is destroying....patayin b nmn ang amply during the EST kc _____...haha!eww!

bobo panoorin mo kaya ung video sa wall ko..hininaan ko lang kaya!!!hahaha Razz

dayrit.kerwin

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty i!

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:41 am

if doing this in the school will be suspended ...what if in the society...? Surprised

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty PLAGIARISM :|

Post  mago.nica Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:01 pm

plagiarism is the use of another person's work without proper acknowledgment of the original work with the intention of passing it as your own.

mago.nica

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 8 Empty oops o.O

Post  mago.nica Tue Nov 23, 2010 7:06 pm

we should stop doing this because it is illegal and immoral because you are stealing others' work. being a student, in doing my homework i commit plagiarism without knowing it. now, i will always include the name of the owner of every work that i will need.

mago.nica

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8