Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

+29
maranan.bryan
panaligan.abi
tolentino.gio
alvarez.aefrill
kenneth.perez
Carandang.Carmela
tobias.kevin
jeannine.cruz
sanchez.mikaela
ramirez.andrew
mendoza.nina
fondevilla.julius
olan.elona
samita.chonkria
marjolino.jovenal
austria.martin
callanta.marydee
inhumang.lenver
chua.darwin
adan.veronica
cuerdo.camille
lina.maria
venzuela.alexis
macalintal.kathlyn
marquez.isaac
delarosa.yves
alcantara.josef
dayrit.kerwin
Admin
33 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 7 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  chua.darwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

its "Pilipinas kay Ganda" Very Happy

Hahahahahahahaha! Umagang kay ganda daw. lol! lol! lol!

nyahahahahahaha! NICE TRY. Twisted Evil lol! lol!

guys new issue..."umagang kay ganda" un pla "Pilipinas kay Ganda"...haha!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! its vice ganda

chua.darwin

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 7 Empty LIMEWIRE :|

Post  macalintal.kathlyn Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

awwww. so sad. limewire was BANNED. tss. it's really easy to get songs and videos from it, but it's a form of plagiarism, so i think, we should stop getting songs or videos or anything from it. ( though it really hurts me. i was always using limewire to download songs for my ipod. ) i should have something new, something that can give me songs or videos or other things that is not a form of PLAGIARISM. Smile

any suggestion? Very Happy

macalintal.kathlyn

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 7 Empty Re: @LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net

Post  alcantara.josef Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

lina.maria wrote:
inhumang.lenver wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
olan.elona wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
marquez.isaac wrote:Limewire is court marshalled and banned because of this plagiarism thing... jocolor lol!

yes, because they distribute files which are from other's personal stuff...

how about frostwire? isn't it also like limewire?

thee is such thing as frostwire? I DIDN'T KNOW THAT! Question Exclamation

me neither, elona. HAHA

check http://www.limewire.com/support/pro. B-A-N-N-E-D. haha

poor limewire, tsk tsk.

elona, i've checked. TRUE ! Laughing

alcantara.josef

Back to top Go down

Post  tolentino.gio Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

think before you do that such thing!!!!!!!!! Cool

tolentino.gio

Back to top Go down

Post  lina.maria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

PLAGIARISM -- it's now a big issue. Very Happy

lina.maria

Back to top Go down

Post  alvarez.aefrill Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

venzuela.alexis wrote:
chua.darwin wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:I've learned that plagiarism is a sin, stealing one's property and only copying one's thoughts and ideas without his/her permission. Wink

Whatta tempura title! Control C and then Control V huh? Razz Hahahahaha! Nice. \m/

okay tol, tempura your face. Smile
where is the tempura YUMMMMMMZZZKYY can i have some

The tempura is in the Whatta. Go to whatta and you'll find tempura. Hahahahahahahaha! Joke.

whatta nice joke. ^^

alvarez.aefrill

Back to top Go down

Post  dayrit.kerwin Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
dayrit.kerwin wrote:so every one who played in EST covering a song is plagiarism. Very Happy

no!!!we are just appreciating their song!! Evil or Very Mad

try playing a cover song in other countries let see what happen to you..hahaha..even talentadong pinoy pay for the artist to cover a song!!! Twisted Evil

matutuwa p sila....kc nga we are just appreciating thei music....mgglit lng sila pag sumikat k n gmit songs nila... Razz
eh ikae nga kasi ung kakanta kaya ur no just appreciating their music ur also destroying it!!!hahaha Twisted Evil

dayrit.kerwin

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth.perez Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:What about the line from a song that we put on our write up? Shocked

[b]PLAGIARISM ! Twisted Evil

aw! We all commited PLAGIARISM

kenneth.perez

Back to top Go down

Post  fondevilla.julius Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:Ignorance of the rule does not excuse us. Since we know that plagiarism is a crime we should avoid copying assignments. Very Happy

tough huh ! i will .. HAHA

I agree to what Ms. Sanchezzzzz said. We should be alarmed of this immoral act and be enlightened from it. wahihihihi

fondevilla.julius

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:35 am

lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:What about the line from a song that we put on our write up? Shocked

Go to jail lourdes lol!

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

@LS301 Plagiarism and Wading through the Net - Page 7 Empty haha source

Post  olan.elona Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

marquez.isaac wrote:
lina.maria wrote:
sanchez.mikaela wrote:
tobias.kevin wrote:I have realized that I have also done plagiarism since I stepped into high school where it requires to do some researching.

Same here.. From now on I will put the sources in my research assignments. Smile

i will too, jeanne ! Smile

yes my source is my cousin haha lol!

haha! isaac, source ? u mena... hahah! LOL! how would you put that on the paper?

reference: "Name" hahah! joke Razz oh well at least we all know that just copying ang pasting off from the internet or from other's work is illegal >.< ahha!

olan.elona

Back to top Go down

Post  Carandang.Carmela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

i am very disturb about the issue.. from the DOT thingy.. They said that the DOT copied the logo of Poland., thats a big problem. if the gov. of Poland will accuse the phil of plagiarism the Phil will spend millions of money.. our money will go to useless thing.. We must have originality in our work.,

Carandang.Carmela

Back to top Go down

Post  delarosa.yves Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

tolentino.gio wrote:think before you do that such thing!!!!!!!!! Cool

tol...what connect? Question

delarosa.yves

Back to top Go down

Post  venzuela.alexis Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:36 am

marjolino.jovenal wrote:
alcantara.josef wrote:
maranan.bryan wrote:hii ulet;

keep your valuable documents..
do not let others copied it without your permission

yes! because its your original work and you mst cherish it! Smile))

Smile there is no one else who would care about our own properties aside from us. We could help stop Plagiarism by keeping our properties secured! Very Happy

Maybe one other way to be secured is to leave your things at home, so that you don't have something to worry about, cause they don't have something to copy from you. Hahaha!

venzuela.alexis

Back to top Go down

Post  mago.nica Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Umagang kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

Twisted Evil PILIPINAS KAY GANDA! Smile

mago.nica

Back to top Go down

Post  kenneth.perez Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

lina.maria wrote: PLAGIARISM -- it's now a big issue. Very Happy

we are all sinners!hahahaha!

kenneth.perez

Back to top Go down

Post  angeli.javier Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

Idea When students like us present others' work as their own, they fail to develop and use critical thinking skills, which are necessary for learning and success in life. instead of copying others' work we need to be independent and develop our own knowledge.

angeli.javier

Back to top Go down

Post  callanta.marydee Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

samita.chonkria wrote:
callanta.marydee wrote:
macalintal.kathlyn wrote: i think, plagiarism could be a reason of our "laziness" it's easy to COPY-PASTE. right? specially for the students like us, for the sake of our grades, " better than to copy-paste other's work, than to fail in our subject " but in real-life situation, the failures are the people who copied the idea's of others, because they don't really learn anything. right? we should stop copying other's idea. we should be learning from them to formulate or to have our own ideas. who might know? after learning from other's idea, we could have a BETTER idea than them. right? so we should STOP PLAGIARISM. Smile Laughing

I TRULY AGREE WITH YOU!!we should learn from them not COPY them!

but mostly students this days are used to copy and paste, it'll be hard for them to change now. dont you think? Wink

that's the BIG ISSUE w/ students nowadays...they are really LAZY...and sometimes i'm one of those LAZY students xD

callanta.marydee

Back to top Go down

Post  sanchez.mikaela Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

kenneth.perez wrote:
lina.maria wrote:

aw! We all commited PLAGIARISM

oh no. we are all fugitives. bounce

sanchez.mikaela

Back to top Go down

Post  marquez.isaac Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

chua.darwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:

guys new issue..."umagang kay ganda" un pla "Pilipinas kay Ganda"...haha!! lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
lol! its vice ganda

Its showtime lol!

marquez.isaac

Back to top Go down

Post  inhumang.lenver Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

macalintal.kathlyn wrote:awwww. so sad. limewire was BANNED. tss. it's really easy to get songs and videos from it, but it's a form of plagiarism, so i think, we should stop getting songs or videos or anything from it. ( though it really hurts me. i was always using limewire to download songs for my ipod. ) i should have something new, something that can give me songs or videos or other things that is not a form of PLAGIARISM. Smile

any suggestion? Very Happy

imeem. or i dunno. no websites give songs without payments. Websites who plagiarize give songs for FREE.

inhumang.lenver

Back to top Go down

Post  alvarez.aefrill Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

tolentino.gio wrote:think before you do that such thing!!!!!!!!! Cool

yearight. :bd

alvarez.aefrill

Back to top Go down

Post  samita.chonkria Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:37 am

chua.darwin wrote:
samita.chonkria wrote:
marjolino.jovenal wrote:
samita.chonkria wrote: all the while i was doing plagiarism when it comes to our assignments that requires research Shocked . good thing i wasnt caught Laughing joke

Let us now do the right thing! Let us help each other by doing what is right! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

by help do you mean we should copy our assignments then acknowledge the one who we copied from?! :PP hahaha joke Laughing Laughing
but samita dont kick your computer table haahahah lol!

whatever darwin. im not kicking it! Razz dont change the topic here!! Very Happy

samita.chonkria

Back to top Go down

Post  fondevilla.julius Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

chua.darwin wrote:
delarosa.yves wrote:
alvarez.aefrill wrote:
venzuela.alexis wrote:
Carandang.Carmela wrote:
fondevilla.julius wrote:Nowadays, there are lots of people accused of plagiarism. One was from the news like the "Pilipinas kay Ganda", , aside from this, even students can be also accused of plagiarism.

lol! its vice ganda
It is Pilipinas kay ganda hahahahahah I just wanna make you all laugh hahaha.

Last edited by fondevilla.julius on Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:39 am; edited 1 time in total

fondevilla.julius

Back to top Go down

Post  alcantara.josef Fri Nov 19, 2010 9:38 am

callanta.marydee wrote:ALWAYS THINK TWICE BEFORE COPYING SOMETHING FROM THE NET FOR YOUR OWN USAGE:))

and remember to always cite the source so no plagiarism would happen!!!!

alcantara.josef

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next