Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Online Researching and Plagiarism... LS403

+31
amorado.aimielblessa
lat.angela
maralit.leandro
coloma.kimberly
Buac.Rizabeth
armamento.lulu
silva.pauline
perez.anna
bunyi.eimeren
chua.darwin
bautista.angeli
tyrone.magpantay
pagayunan.faye
labindalawa.dana
bollozos.jane
Aquino. Jestin
mendoza.marlaandrea
bianca.arada
princess.panganiban
vitto.krisha
olap.neriezza
delgado.stephany
Bravo.Cyril
macapagal.frances
barro.anne
mercado.margaret
landicho.czar
manguiat.julie
miguel.karl
gutierrez.gio
Admin
35 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism...  LS403 - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism... LS403

Post  olap.neriezza Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 pm

vitto.krisha wrote:Would you steal a bag? Would you rob a bank? Would you steal just for an assignment? Well, to tell everyone honestly, I am guilty of plagiarism. I do it whenever there is a research work needed in school. The top site where I steal ideas is Wikipedia. Well, it's the site that pops out into my mind whenever assignment is needed. Very Happy I'll admit it; I hate it when references are asked. I always forget to put my references so I need to search the sites again so it's very tiresome. But still, it's a crime. Well, I guess, it's another lessoned learned for all of us. Very Happy

krisha, i do agree with you and i am also guilty of plagiarism.

olap.neriezza

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism...  LS403 - Page 4 Empty Re: Online Researching and Plagiarism... LS403

Post  maralit.leandro Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:56 pm

perez.anna wrote:
After reading the said files, plagiarism is a sin. You steal someone's work without their knowledge or permission. Sometimes, I copy and paste ideas from any websites without giving credit to the owner of the work. That makes me guilty of plagiarism.

Thanks to the powerpoint because I got several ideas on how to avoid plagiarism. Whenever I get ideas from websites, I have to cite the source. Whenever I use the words of the others, I have to quote them and include their name. These are just simple ways, but a big factor to avoid plagiarism.

I'll do the same, Anna. From the powerpoint, I have learned that plagiarism is a sin. So from now on, I will always cite the resources from where I get ideas.

maralit.leandro

Back to top Go down

Post  olap.neriezza Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:58 pm

mercado.margaret wrote:
princess.panganiban wrote:
landicho.czar wrote:My gosh! I realize that sometimes, I do this very wrong thing. It is stealing of others work. It is against the natural law. We should ask for permission or we should give them credits as we use their works.
O my gosh! Smile) Don't worry Czar, not only you committed the same CRIME. We are all, I think guilty of plagiarism. So now is the time to say no to plagiarism for it is against the natural law. :>

hahaha! I agree to both of you, Pintet and Czar. We are all guilty of Plagiarism...But now, I think that we have learned our lesson: ASKING PERMISSION and GIVING CREDITS are ESSENTIAL for us not to be sued because of this crime. :> Now, we know what to do the next time! Very Happy

ahoooooooo!!! I'm one of you. KAISA AKO! Just don't do it alone. Neutral||

olap.neriezza

Back to top Go down

Post  manguiat.julie Fri Nov 19, 2010 10:59 pm

silva.pauline wrote:The given website above aims to lessen or prevent people violating Plagiarism.

It is good to know that some students nowadays can stand up and make an advocacy site like this. This organization can guide the youth on how to use the Internet wisely. Not only it will teach students on how to research properly, but it also teaches the youth on how to be independent in making their own assignments and projects. Because, knowing and seeing pupils being busy, they will have the tendency to just “copy and paste” their work. But now, sites like this (see the link above) would orient us on how Plagiarism works.
confused tongue

cheers

Greet Idea pau of posting a site where we can find an orientation about plagiarism Smile. We should learned how to make our own work and don't just rely in the internet. Plagiarism is like cheating, Cheating always occur in classrooms the lesson that we should learn is that we should stand on ourself and don't just rely on other's work so that you can produce you own work Smile).

manguiat.julie

Back to top Go down

Post  olap.neriezza Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:03 pm

labindalawa.dana wrote:After i have read the presentation about plagiarism, I learned more things about this topic. PLAGIARISM is the copying of one's work without giving credit to the one who owns it. It is a kind of "stealing" which violates the law, specially, the Commandments of God. I can say that this is such an immoral act for no one has the right to steal other's work without any permission from him/her.

I realized that I am also guilty of plagiarism for when our teacher gives us an assignment, etc., I (sometimes) consult the internet for the answer. I "cut-and-paste" all the information I saw, and print it without even mentioning the site or name of who made it.

Now I know the different ways on how to avoid and not to commit plagiarism. One is to ask permission first to the one whom you'll copy his/her work. Second is to always give credit/acknowledgement to the one who made it. Third is to write the references from where you received the information/s. And lastly, the most effective way on how to avoid and not to commit this such act is to USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND IDEAS. That's the best thing YOU CAN and YOU MUST do. Smile

DANA, i am also guilty of plagiarism whenever i need to submit assignments and researches. Next time, let just be aware of it so we can avoid this little thing that can destroy our future. Smile))

olap.neriezza

Back to top Go down

Post  manguiat.julie Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

olap.neriezza wrote:
vitto.krisha wrote:Would you steal a bag? Would you rob a bank? Would you steal just for an assignment? Well, to tell everyone honestly, I am guilty of plagiarism. I do it whenever there is a research work needed in school. The top site where I steal ideas is Wikipedia. Well, it's the site that pops out into my mind whenever assignment is needed. Very Happy I'll admit it; I hate it when references are asked. I always forget to put my references so I need to search the sites again so it's very tiresome. But still, it's a crime. Well, I guess, it's another lessoned learned for all of us. Very Happy

krisha, i do agree with you and i am also guilty of plagiarism.

I do agree with you krisha and nerie. I am also guilty of plagiarism, but now I learned my lesson not only me but us!
We should give credit to the author or cite the reference so that we can avoid plagiarism Very Happy

manguiat.julie

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism...  LS403 - Page 4 Empty my realization.:)

Post  lat.angela Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:05 pm

One of the misconceptions of people about research is that it is a copy-paste work only. They tend to gather all informations that they would see in the internet without even modifying it or even acknowledging the one who originally made it. From these instances, plagiarism might occur. Plagiarism is defined as the means of COPYING another's work without giving them credit. Nowadays, plagiarism is indeed very rampant especially with the students like me. Most of the time, plagiarism is caused by our own LAZINESS. But as I knew something more about plagiarism, I realized that it is also a MORTAL SIN as stated in God's Ten Commandments; Thou shall not steal. I realized that plagiarism is also a way of stealing one's ideas. And as a student, I can prevent this by helping my classmates to be aware that plagiarism is not good and that they will not have any benefits from doing it. I will also give credits and acknowledgement to the work of others whenever I make my own researches.Smile

lat.angela

Back to top Go down

Post  olap.neriezza Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:09 pm

Buac.Rizabeth wrote:I learned that plagiarism is an act of stealing the work/s of others without giving credit to the one who made it originally. And we all know that stealing is a mortal sin as stated in the seventh commandment: "Thou shall not steal" Smile I, as a student, plagiarized many times already especially when our teacher's assignments is research. Neutral I am very much guilty of what I've done Neutral And now, after I've read the powerpoint, I'm already aware that plagiarism is a sin. I promise not to do it again Smile I also learned the different ways of preventing plagiarism like putting the link of your source website and quote the sentence/words that you copied. Smile I will tell my fellow students about plagiarism so that they would also not commit the same as what I've commited Smile So, stop plagiarising, it's a mortal sin. Very Happy cheers

I'll do the same Zawie. Let us be one and let us unite to avoid and stop this mortal sin. plagiarism.

olap.neriezza

Back to top Go down

Post  silva.pauline Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:10 pm

bautista.angeli wrote:Internet nowadays is the best source of making our researches, assignments and projects in exchange to encyclopedias and libraries. We can get all our needed informations and answers anything under the sun from the internet. As we accomplished our task, we are happy to have the best on our hand for our researches, assignments and projects to be submitted to our teacher. From this point of view, we forgot complementing the real owner of the ideas from where we get our informations and answers. Now that I have a knowledge about PLAGIARISM, I am ashamed of this indecent work. I must admit and realized that I am one of the students that do not aware of what is plagiarism and now that I am aware of it, I will try my best not to commit this indecent work which can lead to a crime...

I agree, Ange Wink cat I will also TRY MY VERY BEST not to commit such indecent work. It is also sad to see and hear that the students nowadays are now just relying on the power of internet. Neutral Exclamation Embarassed Neglecting books and encyclopedias, pupils just wanted to comply with their requirements. They not need to know or learn the lesson proper, for as long as they have an assignment to show. bounce silent

silva.pauline

Back to top Go down

Post  manguiat.julie Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:12 pm

olap.neriezza wrote:
labindalawa.dana wrote:After i have read the presentation about plagiarism, I learned more things about this topic. PLAGIARISM is the copying of one's work without giving credit to the one who owns it. It is a kind of "stealing" which violates the law, specially, the Commandments of God. I can say that this is such an immoral act for no one has the right to steal other's work without any permission from him/her.

I realized that I am also guilty of plagiarism for when our teacher gives us an assignment, etc., I (sometimes) consult the internet for the answer. I "cut-and-paste" all the information I saw, and print it without even mentioning the site or name of who made it.

Now I know the different ways on how to avoid and not to commit plagiarism. One is to ask permission first to the one whom you'll copy his/her work. Second is to always give credit/acknowledgement to the one who made it. Third is to write the references from where you received the information/s. And lastly, the most effective way on how to avoid and not to commit this such act is to USE YOUR OWN WORDS AND IDEAS. That's the best thing YOU CAN and YOU MUST do. Smile

DANA, i am also guilty of plagiarism whenever i need to submit assignments and researches. Next time, let just be aware of it so we can avoid this little thing that can destroy our future. Smile))

I agree with you dana and nerie. Plagiarism is very an immoral act, we should avoid this thing. We should do a moral act like giving credit / acknowledgement to the author Smile

manguiat.julie

Back to top Go down

Post  silva.pauline Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:14 pm

manguiat.julie wrote:
silva.pauline wrote:The given website above aims to lessen or prevent people violating Plagiarism.

It is good to know that some students nowadays can stand up and make an advocacy site like this. This organization can guide the youth on how to use the Internet wisely. Not only it will teach students on how to research properly, but it also teaches the youth on how to be independent in making their own assignments and projects. Because, knowing and seeing pupils being busy, they will have the tendency to just “copy and paste” their work. But now, sites like this (see the link above) would orient us on how Plagiarism works.
confused tongue

cheers

Greet Idea pau of posting a site where we can find an orientation about plagiarism Smile. We should learned how to make our own work and don't just rely in the internet. Plagiarism is like cheating, Cheating always occur in classrooms the lesson that we should learn is that we should stand on ourself and don't just rely on other's work so that you can produce you own work Smile).

Thank you Julie Smile I do hope that the site that I posted awhile ago can help orient us students about Plagiarism. Smile Yes, whenever we need to research for an assignment or for any like.. we just need to try our very best to just pick up ideas and make it our own Smile Right, Julie? cheers drunken sunny

silva.pauline

Back to top Go down

Post  lat.angela Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:16 pm

Aquino. Jestin wrote:Doing a simple copy/ cut paste work is a crime that every student is guilty of. According to the 7th commandment of our Lord, " Thou shall not steal.", therefore we must not do it. Plagiarism is stealing because with dont give credit to the person who made it. It is like borrowing something and telling other people that that thing is yours. We must let everyone who is the proper person to be credited when we do such thing. Also, plagiarism is wrong. There is no such thing that can be better than an original work, so why duplicate it? We can always make an original work, we have our own minds, we have our own thoughts.
I agree with you Jestin! Most of the people are doing a "copy-paste" work especially for the students. They do not even acknowledge the one who originally made the research. They are only thinking of how are they going to submit all their requirements on time.Smile

lat.angela

Back to top Go down

Post  maralit.leandro Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:19 pm

lat.angela wrote:One of the misconceptions of people about research is that it is a copy-paste work only. They tend to gather all informations that they would see in the internet without even modifying it or even acknowledging the one who originally made it. From these instances, plagiarism might occur. Plagiarism is defined as the means of COPYING another's work without giving them credit. Nowadays, plagiarism is indeed very rampant especially with the students like me. Most of the time, plagiarism is caused by our own LAZINESS. But as I knew something more about plagiarism, I realized that it is also a MORTAL SIN as stated in God's Ten Commandments; Thou shall not steal. I realized that plagiarism is also a way of stealing one's ideas. And as a student, I can prevent this by helping my classmates to be aware that plagiarism is not good and that they will not have any benefits from doing it. I will also give credits and acknowledgement to the work of others whenever I make my own researches.Smile

You're right, Angela. Smile) I also think that most people don't know that what they are doing is already plagiarism, a simple 'copy-pasting' of others' work without acknowledging its owner. I think that more people should be educated regarding this issue of plagiarism.

maralit.leandro

Back to top Go down

Post  lat.angela Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:20 pm

manguiat.julie wrote:

confused tongue

cheers

Last edited by lat.angela on Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

lat.angela

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism...  LS403 - Page 4 Empty I miss THE LIBRARYYYYY :]

Post  silva.pauline Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:24 pm

After reading Angeli Mae’s post, I realized that the use of libraries and book references are now being neglected. We, students, now simply rely on the use of Internet. As we all know, Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia in the Web is the most used site where students just copy and paste the information that is being posted there. It is just alarming to know that, not every information that is posted there is correct. In short, it is still better to use the “old way” of researching.. with the use of books, :> a more reliable SOURCE cyclops What a Face Exclamation Embarassed pig

P.S But even if you still use a book as a reference, you still need to include the author for recognition Smile Razz Laughing

silva.pauline

Back to top Go down

Post  bunyi.eimeren Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:26 pm

manguiat.julie wrote:
bunyi.eimeren wrote:As a High school student, we have lots of requirements in our school that requires intense researches. And in doing such things, we often do the "copy-paste" process to have something to submit to our teachers, not knowing how serious & bad the things we're doing. Plagiarism, a literary theft occurs. Its so nice because we were given a chance to read and learn something about it through a ppt. presentation. After reading it, I realized a lot of things.

First, I must work hard to at least express my thoughts and ideas and not just rely on somebody's work because it's an act of stealing. And as we all know, stealing is a crime. It's against the commandment of God.

Second, if I really need some ideas and research found only in the internet, I should recognize the ones being responsible for that matter for they're the ones who worked hard for it.

That's right yen we should not always rely in the internet. It is good that ma'am malu taught us what is the right definition of research. The information in the internet will just serve as a guide for you. The content of you research paper must be your own thought Question

I agree. Moreover, if you do a project that you worked hard for, it feels so different. Unlike when you just copied or steal some literary article.

bunyi.eimeren

Back to top Go down

Post  lat.angela Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:28 pm

delgado.stephany wrote:

I also share the same feeling with you, Krisha. I just copy and paste some researches because it's much easier to do than rephrasing it and giving credit to others. Internet could offer most of our daily research needs, so I guess giving credits for others work is a way of saying, "Thank you for sharing your ideas." I guess it wouldn't hurt to say Thank you to those who helped in making your homework. Razz

I agree with the both of you.Smile I myself is also guilty of plagiarism especially in doing our research homeworks. Sometimes, or should I say, most of the time, I only do a copy-paste because of my own laziness.Neutral But as I learned and realized that plagiarism is also a form of stealing/ cheating, I realized that I should stop doing such thing, but instead modfiy or even formulate my own ideas. Smile

lat.angela

Back to top Go down

Post  silva.pauline Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:31 pm

lat.angela wrote:
manguiat.julie wrote:

confused tongue

cheers

I agree with both of you Smile It will help the students to be more industrious in finding ways to make their own assignments ORIGINALLY Smile Because after they have read this link they would learn many things about plagiarism and they would be able to avoid it Smile Also, for me, this is a practice or training for us students especially the graduating students in becoming college students because as we all know, college is very much different in our highschool life. We should be independent and hardworking, and in this link we would learn how to be one and this will give us many benefits not just only for our college life but also to our future Smile "copy and paste" is a BIG NO NO!, "think and make new ideas" is a BIG YES YES! Very Happy cheers Thanks for this link, Pau. It is very much a BIG HELP Very Happy

Yessss, Zawie! ORIGINALITY is the word. I'm glad to hear that the link I posted can help students like us. Zawie, I agree. For as far as I know, we would still be dealing up with the topic "Plagiarism" even after graduating as a high school student here in De La Salle Lipa Integrated School A BIG NO NO FOR COPY AND PASTE! A BIG YES YES FOR ORIGINALITY. MY BIG LOVE FOR LS 403 =)) By the way, You're very welcome, Zawieee delgeee <3

cat Basketball drunken sunny

Last edited by silva.pauline on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:08 am; edited 2 times in total

silva.pauline

Back to top Go down

Post  lat.angela Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:34 pm

bunyi.eimeren wrote:
manguiat.julie wrote:
bunyi.eimeren wrote:As a High school student, we have lots of requirements in our school that requires intense researches. And in doing such things, we often do the "copy-paste" process to have something to submit to our teachers, not knowing how serious & bad the things we're doing. Plagiarism, a literary theft occurs. Its so nice because we were given a chance to read and learn something about it through a ppt. presentation. After reading it, I realized a lot of things.

First, I must work hard to at least express my thoughts and ideas and not just rely on somebody's work because it's an act of stealing. And as we all know, stealing is a crime. It's against the commandment of God.

Second, if I really need some ideas and research found only in the internet, I should recognize the ones being responsible for that matter for they're the ones who worked hard for it.

That's right yen we should not always rely in the internet. It is good that ma'am malu taught us what is the right definition of research. The information in the internet will just serve as a guide for you. The content of you research paper must be your own thought Question

I agree. Moreover, if you do a project that you worked hard for, it feels so different. Unlike when you just copied or steal some literary article.

I agree with you guys.Smile Nowadays, we tend to rely on the internet instead of using our brains to formulate our own thoughts and ideas. We just depend on the research or on the works of other people. So as students, as early as now, we should try to stop this action because though we will benefit from this, it is not fair for those who really worked hard and made those researches. Smile

lat.angela

Back to top Go down

Post  Buac.Rizabeth Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:41 pm

silva.pauline wrote:
bautista.angeli wrote:Internet nowadays is the best source of making our researches, assignments and projects in exchange to encyclopedias and libraries. We can get all our needed informations and answers anything under the sun from the internet. As we accomplished our task, we are happy to have the best on our hand for our researches, assignments and projects to be submitted to our teacher. From this point of view, we forgot complementing the real owner of the ideas from where we get our informations and answers. Now that I have a knowledge about PLAGIARISM, I am ashamed of this indecent work. I must admit and realized that I am one of the students that do not aware of what is plagiarism and now that I am aware of it, I will try my best not to commit this indecent work which can lead to a crime...

I agree, Ange Wink cat I will also TRY MY VERY BEST not to commit such indecent work. It is also sad to see and hear that the students nowadays are now just relying on the power of internet. Neutral Exclamation Embarassed Neglecting books and encyclopedias, pupils just wanted to comply with their requirements. They not need to know or learn the lesson proper, for as long as they have an assignment to show. bounce silent

I agree with both of you I will also stop plagiarizing for it is indeed an indecent work Also, I agree that internet is the most popular source of researches, assignments and projects of students now. We are forgetting that there are many sources not only the internet like encyclopedias, dictionaries, journals, almanacs, etc. that would also help us in making our school works. These sources are not being used because of the popularity of the internet. I must say that because if we use the internet, we just need to type the topic/question then poooff the answers are there already needed to be copied, but if we use books we will have a hard time looking for the answer in our question, so that's why maybe students now prefer the internet than educational books. I, as a student, will now start researching and finding answers not only in the internet but also to the other sources and I WILL NEVER FORGET TO GIVE CREDIT IF I COPIED IT or I WILL MAKE MY OWN INTERPRETATION TO THE ANSWER AS TO HAVE ORIGINALITY. I must say that it is really fulfilling to make your OWN work without "copy and paste" process. HURRAY !

Buac.Rizabeth

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism...  LS403 - Page 4 Empty WIKIPEDIA. THE MOST ABUSED SITE. :))

Post  silva.pauline Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:42 pm

I am a student. I know where my fellow classmates, batchmates, and even I use when we are tasked to research about something. Arrow Question Exclamation WIKIPEDIAAAA. Smile) Yes, the information we get is for free. Basketball This site is even multilingual. These are only some of the advantages of using the INTERNET or WEB when searching. Some benefits that may lead to STEALING Evil or Very Mad To discourage plagiarism, I would just supply you with some of the disadvantages of using the Net or Web when researching. All information posted in the internet is not RELIABLE. Everyone can just post something there. Another is that, there would be MORE CHANCES of getting or printing IDENTICAL set of information, same with your classmate. In that case, there is no more ORIGINALITY. pirat

silva.pauline

Back to top Go down

Online Researching and Plagiarism...  LS403 - Page 4 Empty I'm Proud to be ORIGINAL!

Post  amorado.aimielblessa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 pm

Isn't it nice to hear that we were the ones who discovered something and that all other people around us really acknowledge our contributions? But what if there were people who copy our work and let others know that it's theirs? Well.. what they're doing is illegal. It is called "plagiarism" Plagiarism is the copying other people's works without even acknowledging their contributors. Also, when we do not acknowledge ourselves as the contributors of our works.. it is also called plagiarism. In other words, we must really be careful in using the information / data that we gather in the internet / in books. We must respect the works of others.

We, Filipinos, always commit plagiarism especially when using the net. For example, in social websites, when we see an interesting quote from another profile, we tend to put it in ours without even mentioning who really made it.

Now that we know what plagiarism is.. LET US MAKE A DIFFERENCE! Let us acknowledge the works of others and do what is right!
amorado.aimielblessa
amorado.aimielblessa

Back to top Go down

Post  vitto.krisha Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 pm

lat.angela wrote:
delgado.stephany wrote:

I also share the same feeling with you, Krisha. I just copy and paste some researches because it's much easier to do than rephrasing it and giving credit to others. Internet could offer most of our daily research needs, so I guess giving credits for others work is a way of saying, "Thank you for sharing your ideas." I guess it wouldn't hurt to say Thank you to those who helped in making your homework. Razz

I agree with the both of you.Smile I myself is also guilty of plagiarism especially in doing our research homeworks. Sometimes, or should I say, most of the time, I only do a copy-paste because of my own laziness.Neutral But as I learned and realized that plagiarism is also a form of stealing/ cheating, I realized that I should stop doing such thing, but instead modfiy or even formulate my own ideas. Smile

Hello everyone! I am also guilty, so we are all guilty. So we must confess as soon as possible. Neutral Smile) joooke. Plagiarism is really a bad thing to do. If I were the one plagiarized, I would also feel violated. So we must all stop from plagiarizing since we now know that it is a form of stealing. Very Happy

vitto.krisha

Back to top Go down

Post  lat.angela Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 pm

Last edited by lat.angela on Sat Nov 20, 2010 12:03 am; edited 1 time in total

lat.angela

Back to top Go down

Post  amorado.aimielblessa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:53 pm

bunyi.eimeren wrote:Plagiarism means copying another's work or copying someone else's ideas without giving him/her credits. It is an act of stealing and it is very rampant nowadays as the internet is being well known. Plagiarism is a terrible crime. Just imagine if you made some ideas, putting your one hundred percent effort, and then after some time, it is already all throughout the world, and other people are stealing it for their own benefits without even recognizing the one who made it. Try to imagine that situation.

I learned a lot from the powerpoint presentation we have read. It makes me realize certain things that I shouldn't do especially as a student who always need some researches as school requirement. It feels good to have your own idea, not copied ones. Plagiarism must stop. We can make simple ways to help lessen this issue but the change must begin first with ourselves.

That's right Yen. We, as students, can't do much to prevent plagiarism. All we can is to acknowledge the works of others and put their names after our borrowed data and information about certain topics. These ways could be as easy as typing our own name on our works. Easy right? So let us start working together as righteous students!
amorado.aimielblessa
amorado.aimielblessa

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next