Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

+32
palicpic.coleen
llanto.denisse
mercado.christianjay
marasigan.czarina
Custodio.Paolo
jumarang.jabin
gomez.lorenzo
macatangay.fritzie
delarosa.daryl
bautista.mark
arada.beatriz
gherardelli.lorenzo
gutierrez.mariefe
pural.nicole
erandio.benedictB7
umali.carl
torres.dylan
andal.sean
sangcate.christopher
inandan.nicole
sumague.shyra
maderazo.princess
flores.roland
luna.alyssa
pangilinan.marco
ona.gianina
kasilag.rumier
beron.mike
robles.eric
zapata.jerz
suelto.maureen
Admin
36 posters

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty opinion..haha

Post  gutierrez.mariefe Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

i just noticed that plagiarism nowadays is not given emphasis by the government so there are different cases of plagiarism in our country. unlike before, photocopying of books is not allowded but now it is one way to have an assignment in school. like what Miss Angie said before that photocopying is a plagiarism.. it was not just given emphasis by authority so the students do it continuesly..
gutierrez.mariefe
gutierrez.mariefe

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  Custodio.Paolo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

ona.gianina wrote:
Custodio.Paolo wrote:Plagiarism is cheatinggg!Razz
Because you copy others idea and obviously it means that you don't have your own idea/knowldege! Smile)

Haha. we should not get the things which are done by others. it's a crime!

You just repeated my answer hehehe,,, weirdo! haha

Custodio.Paolo

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  pangilinan.marco Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

delarosa.daryl wrote:People really deserve a credit for their own hard work. This "credit" would really persuade this people to do more and better works.

I agree!!!! but sometimes they feel bad when some of their works are copied by others and not giving credit to themmm....
pangilinan.marco
pangilinan.marco

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty CHEATING

Post  erandio.benedictB7 Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

cheating is a form of copying one's note and make it yours, by doing this you committed a crime that disobeys the Law of the Ten commandments that GOD created... Even if others pursue on doing this you should think for yourself what is right from wrong...

erandio.benedictB7

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

umali.carl wrote:If we keep on copying other people's work then we won't learn anything. What's the point of going to school if we're not learning anything. Keeping our ideas original will help us for the future.

Nice one, Carl.

We go to school so we can learn how to think INDEPENDENTLY by working hard. We don't go to school so that we can learn how to cheat. It completely devoids the school of purpose!
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

http://czarinaandrea12.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  sumague.shyra Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

zapata.jerz wrote:
umali.carl wrote:we're all smart people. we don't need to copy other people's ideas

I agree whit this why should we copy something that we could think up in an second that could become better than what you are gona coppy. cheers Exclamation Exclamation

yeah. we just have to believe in ourselves. that we could do better than what we've seen from other's works.
sumague.shyra
sumague.shyra

https://www.facebook.com/yralovesyou || http://yralovesyou.tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post  Custodio.Paolo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

ona.gianina wrote:
Custodio.Paolo wrote:Plagiarism is cheatinggg!Razz
Because you copy others idea and obviously it means that you don't have your own idea/knowldege! Smile)

Haha. we should not get the things which are done by others. it's a crime!

You just repeated my answer hehehe,,, weirdo! haha

Custodio.Paolo

Back to top Go down

Post  maderazo.princess Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:44 am

plagiarism has some punishments too. it could put you up to jail or it could ask you for a large amount of money. imagine, you just copied few words form the net, then suddenly, the author of the site form where you copied your text demanded you and ask you for thousands or maybe millions of dollars pale Shocked . what would you do? scratch uhm,, so for now,, lets start practicing aknowledging those authors when copying a text form a particular site. so that big problems from small things woud'nt arouse in the future. cheers
maderazo.princess
maderazo.princess

Back to top Go down

Post  luna.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

Always think that having your own original work is better than having a great work done by others.
luna.alyssa
luna.alyssa

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty :P

Post  palicpic.coleen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:45 am

we have to trust in ourselves that we can also do it and we all have the ability to think intectually.
palicpic.coleen
palicpic.coleen

Back to top Go down

Post  beron.mike Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 am

robles.eric wrote: What a Face Plagiarism can never be avoided because evev though you didn't copy it, you will still end up writing your idea not knowing that your written idea was written by someone else.

well for me, we can avoid it.. if we just believe in ourselves and try not to copy from others, we could really stop it. It is not our fault if that happens, its our own idea, and no one can get it from us.. Laughing

beron.mike

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty :D

Post  panganiban.jomari Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 am

Always use your own words and ideas...

panganiban.jomari

Back to top Go down

Post  arada.beatriz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:46 am

pangilinan.marco wrote:
inandan.nicole wrote:Plagiarism is a product of laziness, don't you think? cause we can actually do the work if we think hard enough. We shouldn't copy others' work and show our own originality Very Happy

I agree on that....haha..damn so guilty with my self.....

You have a point on that nicole. It shows that we are not learning because we are just depending on the work of others.
arada.beatriz
arada.beatriz

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

kasilag.rumier wrote:copying ideas is not bad but we need to give credit to the people who worked on it by giving citations that miss obre thought us What a Face What a Face king

Haha, you really listened to Miss Obre. :]

If you cite the name of the author, it shows that you respect the author and their work. Let's all respect each other. Smile
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty Plagiarism

Post  Hernandez.john Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

We should not claim others work as ours, we should work hard for what we want to have. I realize that it is not good to claim the works of others because they work hard for it and if you want to use their work you should put a citation on your research. Plagiarism is a crime!! drunken

Hernandez.john

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty search engine..

Post  gutierrez.mariefe Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

now i know that there are another sites which can help me in my researching.. im glad to know it.. i can conserve my time in researching.
gutierrez.mariefe
gutierrez.mariefe

Back to top Go down

Post  Custodio.Paolo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

llanto.denisse wrote:we dont need to copy others idea's if we can just trust in our own self, knowledge and skills Laughing What a Face

Yesss! hahaha Nice one... and all of the things you've said there is right, like "we can just trust in our self".

Custodio.Paolo

Back to top Go down

Post  zapata.jerz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

torres.dylan wrote:Now that we know that plagiarisim is bad, we can now inform those who don't know about it and give them tips on how they can avoid it and also inform them that there could be some punishments if we are caught plagarizing cat rar!

I agree whit this because of the many people that know that copying is bad should tell the people about to make a mistake so thay could learn not to cheat in their work bom lol! lol!

zapata.jerz

Back to top Go down

Post  sumague.shyra Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:47 am

marasigan.czarina wrote:
umali.carl wrote:If we keep on copying other people's work then we won't learn anything. What's the point of going to school if we're not learning anything. Keeping our ideas original will help us for the future.

Nice one, Carl.

We go to school so we can learn how to think INDEPENDENTLY by working hard. We don't go to school so that we can learn how to cheat. It completely devoids the school of purpose!

it's our laziness that pushes us to do this crime. avoid.. STOP PROCRASTINATING!
sumague.shyra
sumague.shyra

https://www.facebook.com/yralovesyou || http://yralovesyou.tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post  inandan.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

Plagiarism may not seem something serious to others because not much emphasis is put to it. But don't we all realize that it is as bad as any other crime. I believe that the government should put more emphasis on this issue because a lot of authors without knowing it are victims of this matter.
inandan.nicole
inandan.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

mercado.christianjay wrote: scratch You ask why plagiarism is STEALING? Question Because when a person tends to plagiarize.. He/She copies the work of a person without giving credit to the one that owns it. Moreover, When one plagiarizes He/She claims the work of a person without permission. No Remember! every crime committed requires a punishment.
So, still want to practice plagiarism? Worst case scenario, you'll be in jail Evil or Very Mad . Try to avoid plagiarism or you'll regret it in the end Very Happy .

You're right about the consequences. God gave us a brain to think. God created us as intelligible human beings. Let's utilize that gift well! Smile
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

Back to top Go down

Post  beron.mike Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

luna.alyssa wrote:Always think that having your own original work is better than having a great work done by others.

thats right alyssa! our OWN work is UNIQUE which reflects our true personality, If we copy others, we would just be like parasites depending from them.. What a Face

beron.mike

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez.lorenzo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

Filipinos especially commit plagarism more times than others. When they see someone do something good they are just going to think "Oh, well I guess im just gonna keep doing what that guy is doing, ill get points for that right?"

gomez.lorenzo

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 4 Empty GUILTY.

Post  villanueva.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:48 am

Well, most of us were really guilty about this. I also do such things as this. But now that I've learned so much from these, I think I know the right way. I should never forget to acknowledge the author or the owner of the idea that I'm going to get from some web sites. I should always include their names on my work so that it will never be called as stealing. Very Happy Smile Laughing
villanueva.alyssa
villanueva.alyssa

https://www.facebook.com/biancaLyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

beron.mike wrote:
marasigan.czarina wrote:We should respect the works of other people. Plagiarism is a form of cheating. Not only is plagiarism punishable by our law, it is also punishable by God's law. When we plagiarize, we violate the commandment: 'Thou shall not steal.'

Let's give our minds some exercise. Instead of the usual ''copy-paste'', try to read some books and answer your homework based on your own understanding. If you really need to use a certain article from the Internet or some book, be sure to mention the author or the link. Smile

i agree C-ZA most of the students, are depending on their classmates when having an assignment, we should exert our own effort, and BE ASHAMED OF COPYING OTHER'S WORKS!! Evil or Very Mad plagiarism is a crime Evil or Very Mad

Thank you Mike. Smile

We should exert our own efforts, but sometimes, sloth and procrastination come our way and we want the easy way out. But we should know that in life, you'll get what you deserve.
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next