Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

+32
palicpic.coleen
llanto.denisse
mercado.christianjay
marasigan.czarina
Custodio.Paolo
jumarang.jabin
gomez.lorenzo
macatangay.fritzie
delarosa.daryl
bautista.mark
arada.beatriz
gherardelli.lorenzo
gutierrez.mariefe
pural.nicole
erandio.benedictB7
umali.carl
torres.dylan
andal.sean
sangcate.christopher
inandan.nicole
sumague.shyra
maderazo.princess
flores.roland
luna.alyssa
pangilinan.marco
ona.gianina
kasilag.rumier
beron.mike
robles.eric
zapata.jerz
suelto.maureen
Admin
36 posters

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 7 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  beron.mike Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:56 am

[b] What would you feel if your ORIGINAL work, will just be copied by someone? it's too LAME right? LET'S STOP this CRIME. This is a serious problem that should be solved. We should start doing the RIGHTS THINGS and STOP COPYING Razz

beron.mike

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 7 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  inandan.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am

From today's lesson I can say that I find the researching techniques and engines very helpful. We can all use these search engines especially on our thesis. We can narrow our searches down which consumes less time. But REMEMBER AVOID PLAGIARISM! hahaha Very Happy
inandan.nicole
inandan.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  gherardelli.lorenzo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am

the only positive thing about plagiarism, its an easy way to complete something with relation to knowlegde,but its a crime. Very Happy

gherardelli.lorenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  robles.eric Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am

zapata.jerz wrote:we should be all ashamed of what we did in copying of other peoples work rather than having long times thinking hard for our works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jerz, even though you spend time on thinking. You wouldn't avoid plagiarism beacause of the abundant source of informations that may contain the ones you thought so hard about. lol!
robles.eric
robles.eric

Back to top Go down

Post  sangcate.christopher Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:57 am

maderazo.princess wrote:
umali.carl wrote:we're all smart people. we don't need to copy other people's ideas

I agree with you.. uhm, God created us with brains of our own. We should use it so that it would not be put to waste. Smile

I agree with you! God given each and everyone thier own intellect and knowledge we just need a little perseverance to stop plagiarism..
sangcate.christopher
sangcate.christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  andal.sean Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

be confident to your work and yourself, if others correct you, you should accept it...we are just humans, we are not perfect so it's ok for us to commit mistakes...however, we should learn from our mistakes. sunny

andal.sean

Back to top Go down

Post  llanto.denisse Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

arada.beatriz wrote:Trusting ourselves can be a way to avoid plagiarism.

TRUE.... Smile if we can just TRUST and BELIEVE in our own knowledge/ourselves plagiarism can be avoided
llanto.denisse
llanto.denisse

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

palicpic.coleen wrote:God gave us knowledege to think in our own. If we commit plagiarism, its like that we dont use the gift that He had given to us.

Agreed. We should be thankful that God gave us a mind to use! Do you want to be (sorry for the term) an idiot? Respect each other and respect God's gift.
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

http://czarinaandrea12.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  maderazo.princess Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

marasigan.czarina wrote:We should trust our own abilities. Let's believe in what we can do. Don't degrade yourself by cheating. If you know that you can do it, then do it! We can all achieve something if we put our mind into it. Smile

yup, i think you're right czarina! Smile sometimes, i am one of those who doe'snt use their abilities. but now i think i'll use it. because it is much more fun to get a perfect score in a particular subject if you know you work so hard to do it that to just copy. Smile
maderazo.princess
maderazo.princess

Back to top Go down

Post  zapata.jerz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

torres.dylan wrote:
sangcate.christopher wrote:I myself had commit this crime called PLAGIARISM and I feel guilty and sorry for it.. Mad
We can't blame ourselves if we had plagiarized because it makes our assgnments and researches easier BUT still it is BAD. Cool

I have also commited it when I was not aware of it, but now that we know about it we can now start avoiding it and start using our own intellignce to create at great idea! Twisted Evil

But what will happen if we get tired of doing our own assingments will we chose to copy or to do the work even if we dont like it

zapata.jerz

Back to top Go down

Post  luna.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

zapata.jerz wrote:we should be all ashamed of what we did in copying of other peoples work rather than having long times thinking hard for our works !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you're right!
It's better to thinking our own work rather that copying one's work! Very Happy
luna.alyssa
luna.alyssa

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 7 Empty everything done with hardwork pays off!! everything plagiarized takes its toll! :)

Post  mercado.christianjay Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

PLAGIARIZED work is only a SECOND RATE, COPYCAT ( NO TRYING HARD because there is no effort exerted). lol! lol! Remember that an original work is something that we should be proud of Smile) lol!

mercado.christianjay

Back to top Go down

Post  delarosa.daryl Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

[quote="pural.nicole"]
suelto.maureen wrote:Plagiarism break relationship Sad
Did you guys watch the movie "SOCIAL NETWORK"?? it's about where our favorite social networking site came; FACEBOOK. Before the creators of Facebook came up with this site, they first acuse each other of Plagiarism. You guys should watch that moviea nd see how and why Plagiarism is a BIG DEAL. Very Happy

Oh my gosh! MAU your so right, this movie just proved how plagiarism can be a really serious case.
delarosa.daryl
delarosa.daryl

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 7 Empty BEST ONLINE RESEARCHING!!!!!!!!

Post  suelto.maureen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

Now that we all have knowledge about Plagiarism. Let's now talk about ONLINE RESEARCHING and apply our knowledge about what we learned earlier Very Happy
suelto.maureen
suelto.maureen

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 7 Empty moral lesson for the day..haha

Post  gutierrez.mariefe Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

.. god created us with intellect.. why shouldn't we use that.. keep in mind that.. if others can do it.. we can also do it.. we are all people, god created us the same.. dont lose hope.. avoid commiting a crime.. even it is a simple sin.., take note..! there are karma.. whatever we do to others, it will be ten times back to us.... Very Happy the golden rule: dont do to others what you dont want others do unto you.. like plagiarism.. dont copy others work if you dont want others copy your work and make it like their own.. and another thing.. the person who wrote idea thinks of it, why should we claim it.. if we did not waste time to have an idea like that..!!!
gutierrez.mariefe
gutierrez.mariefe

Back to top Go down

Post  pural.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

ona.gianina wrote:we should avoid using CtrlC && CtrlV! ;>

Remove 'C' and 'V'. JUST CONTROL. control yourself from doing plagiarism. Smile

pural.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  sumague.shyra Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

gomez.lorenzo wrote:Filipinos especially commit plagarism more times than others. When they see someone do something good they are just going to think "Oh, well I guess im just gonna keep doing what that guy is doing, ill get points for that right?"

WE, Filipinos. Neutral uhmm.. yeah. we get easily affected with other's culture or something. yes, we get easily affected but can't we just.. okay. let's say that if we don't use the works but based on our own understanding, it can't be called as PLAGIARISM, right? because it's from our understanding, using our own words. scratch ughh..
sumague.shyra
sumague.shyra

https://www.facebook.com/yralovesyou || http://yralovesyou.tumblr

Back to top Go down

Post  maaba.annakatrina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

PLAGIARISM is bad. We should avoid plagiarism. We should work together and act properly. Let other people know that we can be a model of good deeds. We should show other people that we are avoiding plagiarism. After all, actions should speak louder than words! Very Happy
maaba.annakatrina
maaba.annakatrina

Back to top Go down

Post  flores.roland Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

ona.gianina wrote:we should avoid using CtrlC && CtrlV! ;>

I AGREE... Smile XP
flores.roland
flores.roland

Back to top Go down

Post  arada.beatriz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

luna.alyssa wrote:
sangcate.christopher wrote:I myself had commit this crime called PLAGIARISM and I feel guilty and sorry for it.. Mad
We can't blame ourselves if we had plagiarized because it makes our assgnments and researches easier BUT still it is BAD. Cool

I commit this plagiarism by not knowing what is the meaning of that. I copy paste my assignments from the internet, but now i know that it's a bad. I'll try to understand the work and try to make my own work. Very Happy

I also commit Plagiarisma and feel shame about it. I didn't think many times.. ugh.
arada.beatriz
arada.beatriz

Back to top Go down

Post  bautista.mark Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

pural.nicole wrote:HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY! Very Happy
So true! There is one way to stop plagiarism and there is nowhere to start but being true within ourselves and believing what we can do and accept what we cannot.

bautista.mark

Back to top Go down

Post  kasilag.rumier Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:58 am

i didnt knew that getting qoutes that your friend made up could be plagiarism until now Very Happy What a Face

kasilag.rumier

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.dylan Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:59 am

"Plagiarism is a crime to every nation.......
So we should think and make our own creation."

torres.dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:59 am

delarosa.daryl wrote:
marasigan.czarina wrote:We should trust our own abilities. Let's believe in what we can do. Don't degrade yourself by cheating. If you know that you can do it, then do it! We can all achieve something if we put our mind into it. Smile

your post really caught my eye CZA ^_^ and your also right! Cheating would degrade one's self...
you know what i mean Wink

I know what you mean. Anyway, I know what I've done in the past. And I swear that I will change for the better. Smile
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

http://czarinaandrea12.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  palicpic.coleen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:59 am

Now, I realized how bad plagiarism is. From now on, I will trust in myself that I can think an intellegent ideas and I believe that I can be much good as the others. Razz
palicpic.coleen
palicpic.coleen

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next