Online Forum Discussion for Ms. Maan's Class
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

+32
palicpic.coleen
llanto.denisse
mercado.christianjay
marasigan.czarina
Custodio.Paolo
jumarang.jabin
gomez.lorenzo
macatangay.fritzie
delarosa.daryl
bautista.mark
arada.beatriz
gherardelli.lorenzo
gutierrez.mariefe
pural.nicole
erandio.benedictB7
umali.carl
torres.dylan
andal.sean
sangcate.christopher
inandan.nicole
sumague.shyra
maderazo.princess
flores.roland
luna.alyssa
pangilinan.marco
ona.gianina
kasilag.rumier
beron.mike
robles.eric
zapata.jerz
suelto.maureen
Admin
36 posters

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty hmmmmm ????

Post  pangilinan.marco Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

But what if we just copy the idea they do thus it mean plagiarism???? scratch scratch
pangilinan.marco
pangilinan.marco

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  Hernandez.john Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

panganiban.jomari wrote:Always use your own words and ideas...

Yaah!! You should have originality! cheers

Hernandez.john

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty daryl's view about plagiarism

Post  delarosa.daryl Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

READ!!!!!!!!

I would just like to say sorry, because I, myself, have done PLAGIARISM and I dont wanna commit another crime which is being a hypocrite. It is true that there is no pleasure on getting a good grade from a plagiarized work. Thats why I would really like to give my gratitude to this lesson for I surely have learned a lot. Thanks Sad
delarosa.daryl
delarosa.daryl

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty Re: @303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines

Post  luna.alyssa Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

villanueva.alyssa wrote:Plagiarism is also a work done by a timid person who tries to get rid of doing what should be done. It should be stopped because it is not good, mostly for the students who were capable of doing paper works. Being specific, for the graduating students who were doing research papers and Investigatory Projects. Smile Razz Neutral

Yah,
I think most of the students get there paper works in internet but it's good that some students get the idea of a work and transform it to new work. Smile
luna.alyssa
luna.alyssa

Back to top Go down

Post  maaba.annakatrina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

andal.sean wrote:
kasilag.rumier wrote:maybe they should have a program or something to detect plagiarism Very Happy Very Happy

Yes, I agree. CD Piracy is an example of plagiarism. They should be able to know when are these cds recopied so the production of pirated cds would stop. Of course, it's hard. So, we in our own way should avoid buying pirated cd, because we are also commiting plagiarism! Smile plagiarism-it's a crime Smile

what if the members of the commitee are biased?will we ever know the truth?and what will be the basis for you to be a member of that commitee?
maaba.annakatrina
maaba.annakatrina

Back to top Go down

Post  andal.sean Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

if you're really determined to avoid plagiarism you can avoid it, but if you continue to procrastinate and copy others work you will not improve...use your brains, God gave you brains for you to use it.

andal.sean

Back to top Go down

Post  sangcate.christopher Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:49 am

I myself had commit this crime called PLAGIARISM and I feel guilty and sorry for it.. Mad
We can't blame ourselves if we had plagiarized because it makes our assgnments and researches easier BUT still it is BAD. Cool
sangcate.christopher
sangcate.christopher

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

One thing we should really know is how to RESPECT each other. Let's use our minds. Don't plagiarize.
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

http://czarinaandrea12.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty My observation about PLAGIARISM.

Post  robles.eric Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

The government doesn't realy apply strict rules on plagiarism that is why many people are encouraged to do it. They know that the government won't mind it that is why they are continuing on doing it.

study APPLY STRICT RULES ON PLAGIARISM. study
robles.eric
robles.eric

Back to top Go down

Post  torres.dylan Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

P-icking
L-essons
A-nd
G-imics
I-n a book or site without
A- sign of giving credit to the original writter
R-esult
I-s
S-elfishness

AND MAY LEADTO PLAGIARISM! Very Happy lol!
haha...

torres.dylan

Back to top Go down

Post  beron.mike Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

I think it's time to change our ways, we should use our OWn talents and skills given by the Almighty God.

beron.mike

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty trust

Post  arada.beatriz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:50 am

Trusting ourselves can be a way to avoid plagiarism.
arada.beatriz
arada.beatriz

Back to top Go down

Post  palicpic.coleen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

gutierrez.mariefe wrote:i just noticed that plagiarism nowadays is not given emphasis by the government so there are different cases of plagiarism in our country. unlike before, photocopying of books is not allowded but now it is one way to have an assignment in school. like what Miss Angie said before that photocopying is a plagiarism.. it was not just given emphasis by authority so the students do it continuesly..

Its right anak! hahaha! plagiarism should be giving attention to the government nowadays, because its not a good thing that Filipinos would do. We Filipinos are all intellegent enough to think and create our own ideas.
palicpic.coleen
palicpic.coleen

Back to top Go down

Post  Custodio.Paolo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

maaba.annakatrina wrote:Good, because it helps students to learn more and get information where they can learn from it,apply in life and share with other people, their friends,classmates,etc. This can be a way to show other people how we appreciate their work. Smile
Bad, for some people get ideas of others which they will consider as their own when they have shared it with other people. Some may not give credit to the original person who made the information. Smile

" Yeah that's correct "

Custodio.Paolo

Back to top Go down

Post  inandan.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

gutierrez.mariefe wrote:now i know that there are another sites which can help me in my researching.. im glad to know it.. i can conserve my time in researching.

I agree! Smile Everyone seems to be talking about plagiarism, lets move on the next topic Smile
The lesson about wading through the net is very useful especially in this particular time of our school year.
inandan.nicole
inandan.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  zapata.jerz Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

luna.alyssa wrote:Always think that having your own original work is better than having a great work done by others.

That is true youl fell more better when you get a higer score if you worked hard for it and put effort in the assingment that you will have to pass !!!!!!!!!!!! cheers cheers lol! lol!

zapata.jerz

Back to top Go down

Post  jumarang.jabin Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

kasilag.rumier wrote:maybe they should have a program or something to detect plagiarism Very Happy Very Happy

I also agree with this, but this program is a difficult one. Very Happy
jumarang.jabin
jumarang.jabin

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty SOCIAL NETWORK

Post  suelto.maureen Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

Plagiarism break relationship Sad
Did you guys watch the movie "SOCIAL NETWORK"?? it's about where our favorite social networking site came; FACEBOOK. Before the creators of Facebook came up with this site, they first acuse each other of Plagiarism. You guys should watch that moviea nd see how and why Plagiarism is a BIG DEAL. Very Happy
suelto.maureen
suelto.maureen

Back to top Go down

Post  pural.nicole Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

Be CONFIDENT enough to share your own ideas! Smile

pural.nicole

Back to top Go down

Post  gherardelli.lorenzo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

[quote="suelto.maureen"]Plagiarism is a total product of LAZINESS Rolling Eyes [/quote

so true, cheers

gherardelli.lorenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  marasigan.czarina Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:51 am

We should trust our own abilities. Let's believe in what we can do. Don't degrade yourself by cheating. If you know that you can do it, then do it! We can all achieve something if we put our mind into it. Smile
marasigan.czarina
marasigan.czarina

http://czarinaandrea12.livejournal.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  gomez.lorenzo Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 am

torres.dylan wrote:P-icking
L-essons
A-nd
G-imics
I-n a book or site without
A- sign of giving credit to the original writter
R-esult
I-s
S-elfishness

AND MAY LEADTO PLAGIARISM! Very Happy lol!
haha...

^^^^^^ THUMBS UP ^^^^^^

gomez.lorenzo

Back to top Go down

Post  delarosa.daryl Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 am

inandan.nicole wrote:Plagiarism may not seem something serious to others because not much emphasis is put to it. But don't we all realize that it is as bad as any other crime. I believe that the government should put more emphasis on this issue because a lot of authors without knowing it are victims of this matter.

NICOLE!!! I KNOW RIGHT?? I think, I used to be one of those people who doesnt really take this "plagiarism" so seriously. But moments ago I've been thinking a lot. and your right, it is as bad as any other crime! AMEN
delarosa.daryl
delarosa.daryl

Back to top Go down

@303 On plagiarism and best online researching techniques and search engines - Page 5 Empty hahaha..

Post  gutierrez.mariefe Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 am

there are times that we copy our classmates' assignments, a simple copying is a sign of plagiarism.. eventhough it is not in public like copy paste style.. it also claim the word "copy".. copy is a lighter type of plagiarism or maybe copying is under plagiarism, so even we copy a small knowledge of others it result it plagiarism.., for me the word copy means plagiarism..!!! Very Happy
gutierrez.mariefe
gutierrez.mariefe

Back to top Go down

Post  maderazo.princess Fri Nov 19, 2010 11:52 am

umali.carl wrote:we're all smart people. we don't need to copy other people's ideas

I agree with you.. uhm, God created us with brains of our own. We should use it so that it would not be put to waste. Smile
maderazo.princess
maderazo.princess

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next